Assorted news

Beatrix_

View: https://twitter.com/JoshWalkos/status/1729350628592202020
If your company needs a “disinformation department”, your product ******* sucks. “Moderna’s “disinformation department” partnered with an industry-backed nonprofit, the Public Good Projects (PGP), to monitor and suppress dissenting voices on COVID-19 vaccine policy”“Moderna today employs former law enforcement agents, like Nikki Rutman, a 20-year FBI veteran who worked for the agency in Boston during Operation Warp Speed”

View: https://twitter.com/JoshWalkos/status/1729351691726630928

Beatrix_

F_WvObPbUAAc4lt.jpg

David PS

Peatful

Brands that now use bugs partially

IMG_1616.png

Allegedly….

P

Peatress

Janet Ossebaard, the maker of the fall of the cabal documentaries, is missing presumed dead

Last edited by a moderator:

Peatful

Dapose

Forum Supporter
@Beatrix_
Hi. What exactly is the scam? I watched the video, and that it says “don’t fall for this one.” But what does that mean? He’s not a whistleblower? Or the data is fake? A scam is to try and take something from someone with trickery and I just want to understand.

Beatrix_

@Beatrix_
Hi. What exactly is the scam? I watched the video, and that it says “don’t fall for this one.” But what does that mean? He’s not a whistleblower? Or the data is fake? A scam is to try and take something from someone with trickery and I just want to understand.
From what I gathered they are trying to minimize the impact caused by vaccinations and to discredit people who claim the impact is far larger than that.

Hare are some comments I read below that tweet:

@NickHudsonCT
Here's my concern. I was a recipient of the original data drop and part of a group asking questions about it. We more or less concluded that little could be concluded from it, and the discussion withered on the vine. Now everyone is talking about it, but where is the definitive analysis? Who has done the work to allow them to vouch for the provenance of the data?

There's a black hole in the middle of this and it has all the elements of a set-up. I worry about the potential for key names in the resistance to be brought low.

None of this means that I doubt the intrinsic message that Covid and the injections have been part of a giant and immensely destructive scam, as many have falsely inferred. You can still take that to the bank.
12:08 PM · Dec 1, 2023

@NickHudsonCT
As I was saying. Now here comes the troll army right on cue:

View: https://twitter.com/jsm2334/status/1730584510511653010

haidut

Forum Supporter

Possible...considering now the CBDC rollout has started. Internet blackout for a few days and when the net is back, everybody's money has been converted to CBDC.

TheSir

Since wearing masks was part of the social etiquette, we could infer that those who wore masks spent more time around other people, and were thus more likely to catch covid. Rather than masks being harmful, it would mean that they just were not very effective. In contrast, antimaskers were shunned socially, or simply were not that social to begin with, both of which reduced their likelihood of catching the virus.

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom