Beatrix_

Earlier this year... It never fails 🤡

101103.png

101007.png

David PS

David PS

Birdie

View: https://twitter.com/BlaineFode/status/1724796340092489935

a long conversation with a physician that proved to be very unsettling.At first, I didn't know his profession. He was a soft spoken and serious individual. We talked about the local wildfires, and the hassle many of my displaced clients have had with insurance companies. From there I mentioned the oddity of health insurance companies losing money for the first time that I could remember- especially in the younger age brackets. Something I was familiar with through the work of former BlackRock hedge fund manager,
@DowdEdward

"I wonder what that could be about?" He sarcastically drawled.Dowd's work pointed to the mRNA injections as the culprit since the highest disability rates are found among working age, and therefore the mandated cohorts, who experienced a massive rise in injuries and death. I pointed this out, and my client immediately relaxed."I know, I know," he said. "It is just like the excess mortality. The countries with the highest vaccine uptake have the highest excess mortality."I told him about BC's excess mortality- data which I had to compile myself from the BC gov'ts monthly death numbers- which show at the height of covid we had an 8% excess mortality, and ever since the rollout of the shots, have been oscillating between 20 and 30%.

I told him how I sent this data to the MP, MLA, and office of public health, and none of them were interested."More people are dying right now than at the height of covid," I said, "and they don't have an explanation.

Do you remember the news during covid? Cases and Deaths on a daily ticker- you couldn't escape it, and now they suddenly don't care about more deaths! No explanation whatsoever. I sent them the birth data too, which showed a baby bump of 1.4% during the lockdowns, but 9 months post rollout the birth rate plummets almost 10% below the 5 year average and it has not come back up!""I know. It is insane," he said. "So I am a physician, and I can tell you all of this is happening. I have seen it. I have 3 women in their 30's in good health.

I've given them check ups for years. All three of them had strokes after their shots. Strokes! I had a woman in her 70's whose cancer had been in remission for 20 years. Suddenly the cancer came back, stage 4, and she died within the month. The only thing that changed was she got her vaccines." He went on at some length about a multitude of other patients with sudden health complications. The more he spoke the more his calm demeanor faltered. I asked him if he had heard about the plasmid DNA and SV(simian virus)40 promoters that
@Kevin_McKernan

, a leader of the human genome project, recently found. [A discovery that has since been acknowledged by Health Canada] I mentioned the speculation that this could be a likely pathway for the surge in sudden cancers being observed.He told me he was familiar with it, and went into some depth about the plausibility of the plasmid DNA being transcribed into the human genome, and how it could corrupt the cells natural anti-cancer mechanisms, among other things.I told him I had the pleasure of having
@MakisMD
, an albertan oncologist, on our podcast who told me about the "turbo-cancers" being observed around the world. Dr. Makis informed me that certain cancers don't occur in young people, historically.

Like colon cancer, which takes 40-50 years before emerging, and now they are seeing 20 year olds diagnosed with late stage colon cancer out of the blue.The physician told me he was well aware. That he followed all of this closely but now wanted to stop."I want to bury my head in the sand. It is just too much," he said. "I am seriously on the verge of having a mental breakdown.""Why?" I asked.

9:27 AM · Nov 15, 2023
·
Views

Last edited:

Dapose

Forum Supporter

Birdie

Does it stop here? I don't have X.
I don't remember if there was more, but will be alert and if I run into it will let you know if that was really the end.

Yes, I just copied the tweet that continues the story from the cabbie:

His eyes wobbled with tears- this man of calm and measured words, of science and logic, was breaking down in the back of my cab."Because I am not allowed to say anything about it, or the government will take my license. I'm being torn apart by this. I am the only provider for my family, and so I have to choose them- but every day I have to face the morality of that decision. What can I do? Seriously, what can I do?"And he was genuinely asking me, a cab driver, for a solution.

As if I knew another way. As if I could help. His sincerity and desperation drove me to tear up, and we were then just two men who knew something terrible was happening, and both felt helpless to change it. I wanted to tell him to muster courage, to do the right thing. To give him a platitude about what example he would want to set for his children, what he would tell them to do if they were ever in such a bind, but how could I? I have never sacrificed 7 years to study medicine, I don't have a dependent family, and I risk nothing in my expression but vitriol and a bad tip."I don't know, but speaking out seems like the only way this changes.""I envy you," he said, "keep doing what you are doing, keep talking about this."

"But it is people like you who need to be heard, I'm just a cabby, I have no authority on the subject.""Yet I have the authority, but I cannot speak."And that was where we left it, and this story is all I can give.So I'll leave you here, to contemplate what our world, our province, has become. Under Bill C-36, our doctors cannot provide their expert opinion. Their experience and education are secondary to political dogmas espoused by bureaucrats. What, I ask, will be the point of a 'Second Opinion' when it must be the same prescription as the first? What is science when debate is not allowed, when consensus is stated rather than tested? Are we in less danger when whistleblowers are muzzled? Will the injured be able to find accountability, if wrong doing can never be pointed out or acknowledged?1000 extra of us British Columbians are dying every month without explanation.

Should our health care professionals be allowed to seek the reason why? Without the why, how can they begin to treat the cause? It is no secret that we are short on medical staff, but who would want to practice in an environment such as this?Around the world politicians are beginning to stand up as they listen to concerned scientists and doctors. Recently the British MP Andrew Bridgen and New Zealand MP Liz Gunn have both made waves with powerful testimony about this very issue. We desperately need this sort of discourse in Canada.To the vaccine injured, know that you are not alone. That almost daily I hear stories of people or their family members who insist the shots they received caused their malady or expiration. Some I drive to the hospital, some to the cancer clinic. I constantly hear about miscarriages, stillbirths, strokes, myocarditis, pericarditis, blood clots, chronic headaches, neurodegeneration, lethargy, brain fog, skin conditions, seizures, sudden deaths, and cancers - all attributed to the jabs.Like everyone, I pray this it is not the case, but something is afoot and we deserve to know what. We need our experts and scientific debate if we are to ever know the answers to these questions- even if what they find is uncomfortable.

9:32 AM · Nov 15, 2023
·
Views

Last edited:

TheSir

I don't remember if there was more, but will be alert and if I run into it will let you know if that was really the end.

Yes, I just copied the tweet that continues the story from the cabbie:

Views
Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom