Assorted news

OP
Z

Zsazsa

crr.png

Birdie

"Two weeks ago President Joe Biden vowed in a "60 Minutes" interview that the United States would defend Taiwan in the event of a Chinese military invasion. Biden answered "yes" when asked whether American forces would defend the self-ruled island if it came under Chinese attack. "Yes, if, in fact, there was an unprecedented attack," he had said in a sit-down with CBS' Scott Pelley.

On Sunday Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin was the latest top official to be pressed on the question of American military intervention as Taiwan is under Chinese threat, particularly since Nancy Pelosi's August visit. Noticeably, Austin refused to directly endorse Biden's prior statement. ....

Some pundits have suggested that Biden's rhetoric is calculated to instill fear in Beijing and act as a 'maximalist' warning, in order to prevent a scenario akin to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Hawks have argued that Biden should have drawn an earlier and clearer red line with Moscow - and similarly they argue the White House must threaten military response with the China-Taiwan standoff, in order to prevent a feared future invasion."

Birdie

"With neither candidate winning a majority, the two are headed for a run-off on Oct 30, minus nine other candidates who participated in the first round. Of 27 Senate seats in play on Sunday, Bolsonaro's right-wing allies won 19, feeding a sense that momentum is on Bolsanaro's side."

A comment:

10 hours ago
I voted yesterday and can assure you of three things:
- Most opinion polls were indeed VASTLY wrong, and not just for the presidential election;
- BR Northeastern States are the equivalent of deep blue States in the US: they love a good handout and are controlled by corrupt leftists;
- look at the chart showing the evolution of votes for Bolsonaro and Lula over time - the trend is almost perfectly linear, thus strongly suggesting that algorithms were in place - Bolsonaro started with 48 and ended at 43, and Lula began with 43 and ended with 48 - it’s the Bidenization of elections again, this time in Brazil.
Make no mistake: the System is strong - if the triple-convict Lula takes over, the country will forever be in the hands of criminal leftism.

OP
Z

Zsazsa

"With neither candidate winning a majority, the two are headed for a run-off on Oct 30, minus nine other candidates who participated in the first round. Of 27 Senate seats in play on Sunday, Bolsonaro's right-wing allies won 19, feeding a sense that momentum is on Bolsanaro's side."

A comment:

10 hours ago
- Most opinion polls were indeed VASTLY wrong, and not just for the presidential election;
- BR Northeastern States are the equivalent of deep blue States in the US: they love a good handout and are controlled by corrupt leftists;
- look at the chart showing the evolution of votes for Bolsonaro and Lula over time - the trend is almost perfectly linear, thus strongly suggesting that algorithms were in place - Bolsonaro started with 48 and ended at 43, and Lula began with 43 and ended with 48 - it’s the Bidenization of elections again, this time in Brazil.
Make no mistake: the System is strong - if the triple-convict Lula takes over, the country will forever be in the hands of criminal leftism.
🎯

OP
Z

Zsazsa

A comment:

10 hours ago
A curiosity: Bolsonaro's former Minister for Environment got almost 641,000 votes for a seat in congress...

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdie

Luann

That vaxx reaction is creeping me out. The only thing I know of like that is radiation poisoning

Birdie

An enjoyable photo of President Biden speaking in Florida. Interesting look on Gov DeSantis behind Biden.

IMG_8396-2.jpg

Birdie

I retract my odd comment.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom