Zsazsa

What are they doinggggg???? :eek:

trd.png

View: https://twitter.com/latestinspace/status/1574487809062322188

Peatful

OP
Z

Zsazsa

Did ANYTHING happen besides the destruction of that expensive sardine can???

ddjd

regarding this new italian PM. something does feel slightly off.....

we know they want to strengthen this narrative of we're all fascists, far right extremsits and label everyone who is anti vax, anti covid , anti ukraine war, pro-russia AS NAZIS.

maybe this is just furthering their divide and conquer strategy.

as cynical as it is, i doubt in the western world, any leader can get elected without a nod from "the top"

will be interesting to see how things develop in italy

whether its an accurate quote or not, this situation does make me think of it.

politicans at the end of the day are there to create an image of democracy, in reality then can effect very little meaningful change:

1664273564055.png

Peatful

TheCalciumCad

regarding this new italian PM. something does feel slightly off.....
She spoke the truth which in 2022 is unheard of. Its quite obvious she is not "one of them" but people are very paranoid from the last 3years so they assume by default everyone is against us and must be part of the agenda.

ThinPicking

I saw that after I watched the video and couldn't care less. Learn to read energy and intentions unless you want to be lost like everyone else.
Mr Cad, Meloni is a tool and you're being naive at best.

Aspen Institute member (Gates, Rockefeller). Ex Draghi employee. Pro US foreign policy/NATO/EU/Ukraine/vaccines/GreenPass...

A good politician is going to be adept at misdirecting your perception of their "energy and intention". She's crap at it. Evil eyes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom