Assorted news

David PS

David PS

David PS

I was under the impression that the rioting was instigated after the killing a young man

View: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-66045782

Your correct. The young man, Nahel , 17, was a French citizen of Algerian and Moroccan descent. He was an only child being raised by his mother in Nanterre, a working-class suburb 15 minutes by commuter train from central Paris. He was not an immigrant. This may be similar to the the rioting after ablack lives matter (BLM) shooting that we had here in the US.

As citizen, Nahel was not an immigrant. His photo is here.

I need to read more mainstream media before posting. o_O

Last edited:
P

Peatress

Your correct. The young man, Nahel , 17, was a French citizen of Algerian and Moroccan descent. He was an only child being raised by his mother in Nanterre, a working-class suburb 15 minutes by commuter train from central Paris. He was not an immigrant. This may be similar to the the rioting after ablack lives matter (BLM) shooting that we had here in the US.

As citizen, Nahel was not an immigrant. His photo is here.

I need to read more mainstream media before posting. o_O
Rioting has been going on in France for most of the year – it was mainly against Macron and his draconian policies – now it’s going to be turned into a protest about immigration. As always the globalist get what they want. It wouldn’t surprise me if this was engineered to achieve this aim. It doesn’t take much to get the masses to fight amongst themselves.

David PS

Rioting has been going on in France for most of the year – it was mainly against Macron and his draconian policies – now it’s going to be turned into a protest about immigration. As always the globalist get what they want. It wouldn’t surprise me if this was engineered to achieve this aim. It doesn’t take much to get the masses to fight amongst themselves.

Yes, protesting in France is a national sport.

I found this short video distrubing. It suggests that the police strategically placing rocks may be for future Canadian rioters.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1674713356794462208

Peatful

Yes
Order out of chaos.

Ordo ab chao.

Which
Interestingly enough
Is the tattoo George Floyd had on his chest

Fun fact of the day
F9C5C435-FF79-4EC5-A3F4-2766F52F0973.png

David PS

Last edited: