Assorted news

Regina

Is this a joke?

We are probably already in Continuity of Government.

This is an excellent interview with Matt Ehret and Mel K. She is fleeing NYC. They discuss the nonsense.

View: https://rumble.com/v2szszs-ecoterrorism-and-the-climate-cult-from-maurice-strong-to-the-unabomber-mel-.html

P

Peatress

Regina

Eye opening. Matt Ehret is the only one naming British intelligence. Thank you.

Mel K didn't say where she is moving to - soon there will be nowhere to run.
She said "Florida" in an interview with Quite Frankly that I started before dozing off last night.

P

Peatress

She said "Florida" in an interview with Quite Frankly that I started before dozing off last night.
Florida seems very popular. That's where Mike Yeadon was for a time - he is now back in England and says he is not leaving. We need people like him to stay and fight for the cause.

Peatful

Peatful

akgrrrl

Would love any thoughts on this.
Or on him.

I really like it when milesmathis.com inserts links in his "articles" (not the physics /science section) about previous debunks he has accomplished over the years. I think he has linked to Ted many times because other players then connect as time goes by. Mostly, older events as this depend on the generations afterward to not know, or be impaired from the other water, air, foodchain, medical, educational programs ongoing, OR just saturated with the divisions (political, men vs women, black vs white,etc)...and lets not forget the whole sportsmachine setup by the elites that adult men playing childrens ballgames is a valid skill for a man. And people wonder why nobody wants to work--- Americans been taught to sit on the sofa as spectator/consumers for decades. Ooh that turned out to be a rant! Ok I'm done.

Peatful

I really like it when milesmathis.com inserts links in his "articles" (not the physics /science section) about previous debunks he has accomplished over the years. I think he has linked to Ted many times because other players then connect as time goes by. Mostly, older events as this depend on the generations afterward to not know, or be impaired from the other water, air, foodchain, medical, educational programs ongoing, OR just saturated with the divisions (political, men vs women, black vs white,etc)...and lets not forget the whole sportsmachine setup by the elites that adult men playing childrens ballgames is a valid skill for a man. And people wonder why nobody wants to work--- Americans been taught to sit on the sofa as spectator/consumers for decades. Ooh that turned out to be a rant! Ok I'm done.
Thank you and @Beatrix_

David PS

Regina

David PS

NO conflict of intererst here.

1687461809531.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom