Are Any Of You Actually Falling For This Coronavirus Fear Mongering Nonsense?

schultz

Dr. Rowen and company went to Africa and proved the Ebola virus could be cured with ozone therapy. I am sure the same holds true for this virus. Ozone is very effective for this, not to be compared to other oxygen therapies. Rowen was run out of Africa by the government and probably Big Pharma.

I think Ebola also has a large endotoxin component to it, but ultimately there is a deterioration in a persons energy system at a cellular level when they succumb to these viruses. A failure of OXPHOS so to speak.

TLR4 antagonist FP7 inhibits LPS-induced cytokine production and glycolytic reprogramming in dendritic cells, and protects mice from lethal influenza infection
While TLR4 is the specific signalling receptor for bacterial LPS, recent data suggest a central role for TLR4 signalling in the pathology associated with viral infections. TLR4 is involved in RSV infection, hepatitis C19, viral sepsis, tissue oxidative damage, and pulmonary syndromes caused by influenza. Massive cytokine production (“cytokine storm”) is often associated with sepsis and septic shock following overwhelming TLR4 stimulation by Gram negative bacteria. There are striking similarities in the syndromes caused by bacterial sepsis and by Ebola virus (EBOV) characterized by systemic inflammation, endothelial dysfunction, coagulopathy, vascular leak, shock, and organ failure.

schultz

Building on my previous post where I quoted Ray a bunch, he says this in one of his newsletters...

"In the presence of bacterial endotoxin, respiratory energy production fails in the cells lining the intestine. Nitric oxide is probably the main mediator of this effect."

This is why I think methylene blue is protective on a basic level as it lowers nitric oxide. I believe it is the endotoxin and nitric oxide in the lungs that is the main cause of lung damage in an illness like the flu. Niacinamide and glycine are 2 other things that protect against nitric oxide, and specifically in the lungs. Niacinamide would restore energy as well.

Niacinamide abrogates the organ dysfunction and acute lung injury caused by endotoxin. - PubMed - NCBI
Previous and recent studies from our laboratory have investigated the pathogenic mechanisms and potential thera-peutic regimen on the organ dysfunction and acute lung injury(ALI) induced by endotoxin.

We found that niacinamide (NCA), exerted protective effects on the organ dysfunction and ALI following endotoxemia. This agent attenuated the LPS-induced systemic hypotension, erythrocytopenia, and leukocytopenia, but it did not affect the tachycardia. It also mitigated the biochemical changes and reduced the plasma nitrate/nitrite, methyl guanidine, tumor necrosis factor a and interteukin-1b.

In addition, NCA resulted in reduction of NO metabolites, hydroxyl radical, and proinflammatory cytokines in the lung perfusate after LPS.

Niacinamide protects the lungs from injury by endotoxin. This agent also ameliorates the systemic hypotension and biochemical changes indicating organ dysfunction after endotoxin administration. The mechanisms are possibly mediated through the inhibitory effects of this agent on the PARP activity and iNOS expression. Subsequently, the production of NO, free radical, and proinflammatory cytokines was suppressed, while the ATP content was restored.

https://journals.physiology.org/doi...d=ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub=pubmed&
Inflammatory cells such as alveolar macrophages and Kupffer cells, the resident hepatic macrophages, are thought to play critical roles in organ failure due to endotoxin. Both cell types produce tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α), interleukin-1 (IL-1), and other toxic mediators that lead to tissue injury. Serum TNF-α is an important mediator because it is involved in signaling between several cell types and may potentiate macrophage activation and tissue injury following endotoxin. The precise role of TNF-α due to endotoxin shock and the primary source of serum TNF-α are still largely unknown; however, injection of recombinant TNF-α mimics most of the effects of endotoxin.

Importantly, it was reported recently that administration of dietary glycine for 3 days blunted the increase in serum TNF-α after endotoxin injection, which markedly improved survival and minimized liver and lung injury due to endotoxin in rats. Furthermore, glycine directly inactivated Kupffer cells and alveolar macrophages via activation of a glycine-gated chloride channel. Therefore, it was concluded that glycine protects the liver and the lung from injury due to endotoxin by inactivating Kupffer cells and alveolar macrophages by blunting the production of TNF-α.

To evaluate the efficacy of long-term dietary glycine, animals received either powdered diet containing 5% glycine or nitrogen-balanced casein control diet for 4 wk. After dietary treatment, an intravenous injection of LPS (5–40 mg/kg) was given via the tail vein, and survival after 24 h was assessed. All animals survived after the injection of 5 mg/kg of LPS. However, mortality rates of 20, 80, 100, and 100% were observed with 10, 20, 30, and 40 mg/kg of LPS, respectively, in animals that received control diet for 4 wk (Fig.1). In animals that received glycine diet, mortality after 10 and 20 mg/kg of LPS was completely prevented and slightly attenuated in animals given 30 mg/kg of LPS compared with casein-fed control animals. These data demonstrate that glycine is protective against of LPS-induced mortality even after chronic (>4 wk) consumption of glycine.

Moreover, short-term dietary glycine has been shown to be protective in several models involving inflammatory cells, such as liver ischemia-reperfusion, primary nonfunction after organ transplantion, and several animal models of cancer.

In contrast to the hypothesis, animals fed glycine remained tolerant to endotoxin (Fig. 1). Surprisingly, in animals that survived for 24 h after a sublethal dose of LPS, liver injury, measured by serum alanine transaminase and alkaline phosphatase levels, and inflammatory cell influx in glycine-fed animals were not significantly different from animals fed casein for 4 wk (Table 2 and Fig. 2). However, lungs from the glycine-fed animals remained well preserved compared with lungs from control animals, which had increased cellularity of the alveolar wall, lung wet-to-dry weight ratio (Table2) and inflammatory cell influx (Fig. 2). Most strikingly, the number of infiltrating leukocytes in the lung of glycine-fed animals was reduced by nearly 50% compared with that in the casein-fed control animals.

Giraffe

But how can anyone know what is even an approximate death rate for corona virus? Medicine has very toxic treatments for these things, including antivirals (that are basically chemotherapy), corticosteroids, oxygen therapy, mechanical ventilation... In intensive unit care patients are subjected to these. One study published in Lancet describing 100 Chinese corona virus patients reported that most of them were put on these treatments. 10% of these patients died. No-one on Earth can possibly say if the deaths were caused by the virus or the treatments, or maybe even something else entirely.

I just wish humanity would stop with its arrogance, thinking it knows it all. It's really what is leading this world over the cliff.
I agree with all this, and I suspect that already the chest CT that is used to diagnose pneumonia is exacerbating existing issues.

blob69

Very important information, please share: Hier die Slideshow mit weiteren Infos

It's getting crazy here in Europe, there is absolutely nothing extraordinary going on apart from very old people (average age more than 80) dying of flu and pneumonia like they do every year, plus being killed by extremely toxic treatments that doctors prescribe "for a lethal disease." I just researched it in detail and it's insane what a toxic cocktail they give them - from high-dose antivirals, antibiotics, antifungals, chloroquine, IV immunoglobulin, oxygen therapy, invasive mechanical ventilation, paracetamol... Often 5+ therapies are given at once. No wonder in the least that so many elderly are dying as they are the most sensitive to adverse drug reactions.

YET whole countries are being shut down, there is talk about mandatory testing and vaccinations... it's INSANE. I honestly have never seen anything as mind-boggling in my whole life.

Last edited:

pepsi

Im not falling for it but I am worried about people panicking.
I hope the shelves at the stores dont become emptier. Some were out of milk, bread, OJ.
I had to go grocery shopping at 3 different stores this weekend.
I should have got more toilet paper.
My kids are happy though, school is shutdown till the end of March.

D

Deleted member 5487

I've Said it several times.

Shock Therapy: Distract the Masses with Fear, while popping the mother of all bubbles.

Let the confused and divided masses fight for toilet paper while we liquidate our assets and sell into strength.

upload_2020-3-16_21-39-55.png

^^^This is what matters. Not the Virus.

People worried about the virus : Over 70 with preexisting condition.

The Debt based Growth Model is coming to an end. This is the "Reset". Pretty much going back about 12 years in time on 401ks/housing prices/bonds...etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals