Are Any Of You Actually Falling For This Coronavirus Fear Mongering Nonsense?

BBRP

“1 person from Washington DIED!!!!!”

Wow, yeah, and like 60,000 people “die” from the flu in the US every year...

How many of you gullible yuppies will be first in line for their experimental coronavirus vaccine??

Elize

More people die per month due to Aspirin, prescription. drugs, aids and car accidents. Thinking that things have to be held in perspective

Elize

Taking a daily aspirin is far more dangerous than was thought, causing more than 3,000 deaths a year, a major study suggests. Millions of pensioners should reconsider taking pills which are taken by almost half of elderly people to ward off heart attacks and strokes, researchers said.Jun 13, 2017
upload_2020-3-8_11-58-26.png

The Telegraph › uk › News
Daily aspirin behind more than 3,000 deaths a year, study suggests

burtlancast

Sadly, just about everybody seems to fall for this scare tactic, as all my family is glued to their tv screens and emailing me about the latest casualty totals.

Kunstruct

Where can I read this major study? UK newspapers are the most unreliable sources possible for one to take information from.

InChristAlone

Unfortunately even people who are "woke" fall for these fear based viral outbreaks. It tests one's fear of death. So I guess the stronger you fear death the more you will likely freak out. But these same people drive cars which is way more deadly than any flu or cold virus.

Elize

Where can I read this major study? UK newspapers are the most unreliable sources possible for one to take information from.

Seek to find the source you find reliable. There are many.out there. Believe in the ones you find reliable for you and just let go of those that don't resonate with you.

aquaman

Really the news is saying
1) it’s a higher death rate than most flus - not absolutely huge, but probably close to 2% on average
2) it especially kills older people possibly Around 10% for 70+ ages
3) it spreads a lot easier than other ones like SARS or MERS, which really only spread in hospitals - 10-15% of the entire Iranian parliament has it and one had already died, which seems pretty extreme. Eg I’ve never been in a workplace where more than 1 or 2 people out of departments of 100+ have had flu. I think it would be highly odd if 10% of the house and senate caught a flu within 2 weeks of each other
4) it can be beaten by sensible hygiene like using tissues and washing hands, and more separation, which people normally don’t do, especially in big cities

The Chinese communist party desperately wants to avoid any feeling from Citizens that the party has lost control of outcomes. For them to admit this and take such drastic action says enough for me. If it wasn’t much of an issue, they would have quietly dealt with it (which they initially tried to before admitting defeat). They remain in power as long as the people feel they actually have control of societal outcomes. Admitting something like this leads to many millions questioning the government.

In these ways, yes I believe this

Kunstruct

Seek to find the source you find reliable. There are many.out there. Believe in the ones you find reliable for you and just let go of those that don't resonate with you.
So newspapers are a good source for believing in anti-aspirin but not good to believe about coronavirus?

Kunstruct

You have not even read the study just like what the newspaper had to say about aspirin.

Nemo

Really the news is saying
1) it’s a higher death rate than most flus - not absolutely huge, but probably close to 2% on average
2) it especially kills older people possibly Around 10% for 70+ ages
3) it spreads a lot easier than other ones like SARS or MERS, which really only spread in hospitals - 10-15% of the entire Iranian parliament has it and one had already died, which seems pretty extreme. Eg I’ve never been in a workplace where more than 1 or 2 people out of departments of 100+ have had flu. I think it would be highly odd if 10% of the house and senate caught a flu within 2 weeks of each other
4) it can be beaten by sensible hygiene like using tissues and washing hands, and more separation, which people normally don’t do, especially in big cities

The Chinese communist party desperately wants to avoid any feeling from Citizens that the party has lost control of outcomes. For them to admit this and take such drastic action says enough for me. If it wasn’t much of an issue, they would have quietly dealt with it (which they initially tried to before admitting defeat). They remain in power as long as the people feel they actually have control of societal outcomes. Admitting something like this leads to many millions questioning the government.

In these ways, yes I believe this

The Chinese government allowed Wuhan to hold a community meal for thousands over a month after they knew about the coronavirus breakout. If it were a serious issue, they wouldn't have allowed that (unless you are claiming they wanted to kill their own people).

Then they notified everyone the day before the Wuhan quarantine went into effect, so hundreds of thousands could leave for Lunar New Year before the lockdown.

This virus is so little of a problem that there are still very few serious breakouts in the rest of China despite those hundreds of thousands leaving.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals