A Biden Presidency?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

nomoreketones

Not really trying to be snide, but so many people think the United States of America is a Democracy. But it was always a Republic. Democracy SHOULD be dead in a America, as it's nothing more than Mob Rule. There has been a long campaign to make the US a Democracy, and that's nothing I want any part of.

Good point.

tankasnowgod

I'm worried that after this is all over, the left wing will try to punish Trump and his supporters through politically motivated prosecutions. I heard that the Southern District of New York wants to prosecute Trump really badly and they have had 4 years to study all the laws on the books and dig up something they can charge him with. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and this won't happen.

Well, this wouldn't be new. If you know the story of Juannita Broadderick, Paula Jones, and Kathleen Wiley, you know that Bill Clinton weaponized the IRS against these women as a form of revenge and intimidation. Under Obama, this practice was kicked up a notch from personal enemies, to simply political opponents, like conservative and libertarian groups. The examples I know of specifically are democrats, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone could cite W Bush doing something very similar.

"Cooler heads" simply WON'T prevail, unless one side surrenders. I think this really is a war, for better or worse. I have gone back on forth on Trump ever since he started to appear to endorse Fauci and the shutdown of America. But, the opposition keeps on making me think that Trump could be the real deal.

I have never forgotten this Erik Prince Brietbart interview that I heard just days before the 2016 election-

Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case

I suspect it's a literal fight to the death on both sides. Maybe finally time this happened, too.

MatheusPN

Trump is the most Zionist president the US ever had and Biden is even worse than him in relation to imperialism... Trump finance lots of wars and massacre of innocents through Zionist funding. Trump and Biden both supports and are elitists. Both will fight to maintain a ruling class.
OFC the globalist capitalist/ imperialist/ repressive agenda of Biden is more dangerous.
Democracy SHOULD be dead in a America, as it's nothing more than Mob Rule. There has been a long campaign to make the US a Democracy, and that's nothing I want any part of.
The USA never had democracy, only a disfigured "one", USA like most actual countries is nothing more than Elitist rule. USA is ruled by elitist politics and government.
This is probably a good time to reflect on our western roots:
Plato and the Disaster of Democracy
Athenian Democracy
Plato was authoritarian and Oligarchical. Preferred dictatorship over a democracy.
Aristotle had huge opposition in government judgment in relation to Plato:
"That the equalization of property exercises an influence on political society was clearly understood even by some of the old legislators. Laws were made by Solon and others prohibiting an individual from possessing as much land as he pleased." -Aristotle

I will stop here about those topics...

Last edited:

nomoreketones

"Cooler heads" simply WON'T prevail, unless one side surrenders. I think this really is a war, for better or worse. I have gone back on forth on Trump ever since he started to appear to endorse Fauci and the shutdown of America. But, the opposition keeps on making me think that Trump could be the real deal.

I believe Trump's motivations were genuine. I think Trump really wanted to make America better for all Americans. I certainly don't see Trump backing down and shutting up. I don't think he could if he wanted to.

The whole "mob rule" idea that the ancient Greeks and the founding fathers of America were worried about does remind me of the left wing these days. If these people took over, they would start executing people on the streets and we would really be in trouble.

tankasnowgod

The whole "mob rule" idea that the ancient Greeks and the founding fathers of America were worried about does remind me of the left wing these days. If these people took over, they would start executing people on the streets and we would really be in trouble.

Hmmm, it's almost like the 2nd Amendment was written for this EXACT reason.

Yeah, nothing will change except the loss of our civil rights especially the right to free speech and the right to peaceful assembly regardless of ideology. Half the country voted for us to become more like what George Orwell warned us about in his novel "1984". They hated Trump so much that they were willing to forever give up their civil rights in order to get rid of Trump.

R.I.P. The United States of America as a bastion of freedom and democracy.

This has been coming since the second "constitution" was created in 1871 (unbeknownst to a majority of the population).

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

No it doesn't.

The best chance he has is from Heritage Foundation and Federalist Society. All three supreme court justices are from these organization. Conversvative, America organizations. Compltely different than the Council on foreign relations, trilateral comissission that make up the majority of the oligarchy factions.

Count Every Legal Vote—No More, No Less
https://fedsoc.org/

"Heritage Foundation experts and our allies will work on behalf of the American people to monitor the process through our election integrity project. We’ll be in constant communication with government officials, the media, and the public as this process unfolds. And we’ll continue to call out any attempts to subvert election integrity. "

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

You underestimated the willingness for the Dems to secure this election

Liberals and Democratic Party must be separated.
This guy is a long-time Liberal
Elite Democrats Could Destroy the Middle Class if Biden Wins in 2020 - Joel Kotkin

The Democratic Party is completely dominated by Wall Street-Tech-Media-Military Industrial Complex which is in a clear battle with a much smaller faction of the Private Business, Small business, Productive Class in energy, manufacturing, piplines, farmers,..etc.

If the Democratic PARTY" takes power we're gonna see War, Bank Bailouts, Lockdowns, Buying off people with Wellfare, locking the Uppermiddle class in a Tax Pressure cooker(abolishing it)

Democratic party represent Oligarchs which is 100m+ net worth. They are in Atherton California and Beverly Hills, it's not the liberal university student.

pepzorpdorp

Liberals and Democratic Party must be separated.
This guy is a long-time Liberal
Elite Democrats Could Destroy the Middle Class if Biden Wins in 2020 - Joel Kotkin

The Democratic Party is completely dominated by Wall Street-Tech-Media-Military Industrial Complex which is in a clear battle with a much smaller faction of the Private Business, Small business, Productive Class in energy, manufacturing, piplines, farmers,..etc.

If the Democratic PARTY" takes power we're gonna see War, Bank Bailouts, Lockdowns, Buying off people with Wellfare, locking the Uppermiddle class in a Tax Pressure cooker(abolishing it)

Democratic party represent Oligarchs which is 100m+ net worth. They are in Atherton California and Beverly Hills, it's not the liberal university student.
A lot of that describes both parties, does it not?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

One side of the same coin yes. Until trump, tho there is so much contradiction like increase military spending+massive Corp tax cut. Yet he called out MIC and refused invasions/Iran. Not sure. Could be a small faction of harsh neoliberals like Koch’s and Israeli hardliners like Adelson.

Honestly sectarian of state and permanent bureaucracy run the empire. They clearly don’t like trump, which makes his voters like him.

It’s impossible to analyze what’s going on.
Much better to spend time productively building wealth/financial resilience and focusing on your family/community/local politics.

Voters for both parties will continue to get duped into “Hope” or “ Make America great again” until the empire/financial system implodes and/or some sort of financial reset is in place(organized by the oligarchs).

Just a nasty f****** world.

nomoreketones

Yeah, both parties until Trump came around. Now that Trump is on the way out, we will return to just a Democratic party and Republican party that are both ruled by the elites and giant corporations.

The elites, media, and corporations destroyed Trump. This will be the last time anyone tries to clean up corruption and reform the government. No one will ever want to go through what Trump went through.

tankasnowgod

The elites, media, and corporations destroyed Trump.

Man, sure would hate to have you on my team in anything.

No winner has been called by anything even remotely official in any state, no votes have been certified anywhere, and Trump still appears to have the electoral vote lead based on states he's ahead in, and you are ready to declare defeat even though it's very clear (from your own words, even) that Trump is fighting tooth and nail in what, at the very least, in a very close game.

Did you ever stop and think that maybe, juuuuuuust maybe, this was an election fraud sting, and we are seeing the results play out live? How come pretty much everyone who believes that there is a significant amount of election fraud thinks everyone (even Trump) will let it go on forever and ever?

No winner has been called by anything even remotely official in any state, no votes have been certified anywhere, and Trump still appears to have the electoral vote lead based on states he's ahead in, and you are ready to declare defeat even though it's very clear (from your own words, even) that Trump is fighting tooth and nail in what, at the very least, in a very close game.

Did you ever stop and think that maybe, juuuuuuust maybe, this was an election fraud sting, and we are seeing the results play out live? How come pretty much everyone who believes that there is a significant amount of election fraud thinks everyone (even Trump) will let it go on forever and ever?

I hope the watermarked ballots are legit, as well.

tankasnowgod

I hope the watermarked ballots are legit, as well.

Maybe it's some sort of watermark or microdot. That's how they busted Reality Winner. Or an RFID tag. Maybe it's CI's working in various state election offices. Maybe it's NSA surveillance of electronic voting machines. Maybe Federal Agents coming in as poll workers/counters. Maybe electronic surveillance of those workers. Maybe it's actually a Mail Fraud suit(s) that Bill Barr launches on Friday the 13th.

nomoreketones

I hope you are right that there is still hope. If Trump ends up winning a 2nd term I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Maybe I'm being too pessimistic but I've given up based on my gut feelings about the whole thing. It feels like everyone is against Trump and he stands alone. But I did see Lindsey Graham stand up for Trump so that's something positive. Maybe he doesn't stand alone.

Regina

Maybe it's some sort of watermark or microdot. That's how they busted Reality Winner. Or an RFID tag. Maybe it's CI's working in various state election offices. Maybe it's NSA surveillance of electronic voting machines. Maybe Federal Agents coming in as poll workers/counters. Maybe electronic surveillance of those workers. Maybe it's actually a Mail Fraud suit(s) that Bill Barr launches on Friday the 13th.
NSA?!? :rofl To help?? :rolling

lvysaur

The Chinese elites also effectively rule and control 1+ billion people. Won't the globalist not just assimilate that big share and integrate the chinese Elites with their share?
The whole point is the capitalist globalists want to bring China down because the Chinese elites (aka their government) won't open up the nations resources to foreign investment.

The Chinese Communist Party Targets the Private Sector
With all of the evidence, if the courts do not do something about it then the outcome doesn’t matter because essentially all branches of government will have proven themselves to be compromised.

This is my thinking, it's already been decided and the election is just a show. Fox News was the one that called AZ for Trump, and Murdoch is on record saying he favors Biden.

The republicans are also distancing themselves from Trump. I think this is the evidence that Trump will lose, rather than anything about votes. They all want him out, they're done with him.

As for the reason they're dragging it on so long, maybe it's so that they have a "gradual transition", perhaps avoiding violence by militias? They could've just rigged it to have Biden win on Nov. 3rd, after all

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom