A Biden Presidency?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

managing

Now imagine guys like Dean and Peat but within the top ranks of the elites. Similar capacities and profound understanding. But with the certainty and power to actually steer things toward what they thing is worth it. With all the sage disillusion, not really evil. Doing things out of necessity. Dark Peats because that’s where circumstance and chance put them.

They are there. Frightening, isn’t it? They manipulate any control the Bloombergs and Gates. They satisfy the base needs of these guys without them realizing that they are manipulated and without realizing that what they think is a unique, exceptional position and endeavour in the history of mankind in which they partake ... is just that. But not as they think. They are onboard, but not to steer but as hands on deck. Sure, on a luxury liner on an interesting voyage. But still, nothing more.

Disclaimer:
I don’t know any of these things. I don’t even know if I believe it. It’s just a mental game to cope. But I find it more likely than to believe in ancient royals stemming from aliens or something.
The strongest intellects without morals that by endless casualties were put into a position of opportunity and power will have risen to the top. After lots of struggles there. And it’s a Self-reinforcing Loop there too. They get more powerful by the day. Unless something stops that loop. If it can be stopped. I doubt in our lifetime.

Thank you for the bold part. Impressionable people wanting to believe in something come here and read this stuff.

tfcjesse

Interviewers always want to steer, pigeon-hole and reduce Dean into the alien invasion story.
Pity.
I've tried to introduce natural med practitioners to Peat. Oh you mean that lunatic that thinks eating sugar all day fixes everything. snicker snicker snicker.

Finding the one thing that sounds off and dismissing the whole kitnkaboodle. Thereby defeating the challenge to ego.

I know that is not you LeeLemonoil. But can you imagine if you are banned everywhere and you cannot defend yourself and the experts say "debunked".

I think if Peat and Dean were tribe members, we would be in the paradise that is the real reality.
Damn really makes me want to outlaw and set up camp of the grid. South Dakota maybe..

Regina

Any other vids of Dean talking on YouTube? That hour one was intense..lol might grab his books.

One thing I want to figure out (and wouldn’t mind knowing what you or Dean’s opinion on this is) is the best/optimal mindset for us to embody. Is it positive thinking? Power of now? Law of attraction? Buddhism? After all of the research a guy like Dean has done, I wonder what his recommendation for spiritual/mental mindset would be.
Here is a list of article titles that he wrote. Unfortunately, his site was taken down.
Dean Henderson

Richiebogie

Steve Bannon has been removed (or locked out from adding fresh content) from Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, but his website remains.

His War Room: Pandemic videos / podcasts give you the latest election fraud discoveries and Trump court cases against the fraud in each contested state.

YouTube used to display them as hour long videos with ads breaking up the 10 minute segments.

Here is the audio website:

Bannon's War Room

Last edited:

Regina

Steve Bannon has been removed from Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, but his website remains.

His War Room: Pandemic videos give you the latest election fraud discoveries and Trump court cases against the fraud in each contested state.

YouTube used to display them as hour long videos with ads breaking up the 10 minute segments.

On the website you see only the short segments.

War Room: Pandemic
thx. And these guys continue to do good sleuthing. It's anti-corruption and anti-deepstate.

nomoreketones

Omg, looks like Twitter, FaceBook, and YouTube are colluding now to use their near monopoly power to censor free speech. I wonder if this qualifies as collusion.
Collusion - Wikipedia

If Biden wins the election, the censorship will get much worse.

Richiebogie

This 31 minute podcast discusses the issues with various election machines, and how they can be manipulated over the internet.

Thousands of votes can instantly be taken from one candidate and given to another candidate via a remote login.

Treason in the Swamp

Davsey85

I could be mistaken but when I look at joe he comes across someone who cares about people

Kinda like Mandela

tankasnowgod

What about the unprecedented rate of mail-in voting compared to prior elections as well the constant fearmongering from one side trying to discourage voting in person? Do you think all of that was out of pure concern for the well-being of voters?

Not only that, the unprecedented WAY Mail in Voting was handled. Previously, it was Absentee, and the voter had to request a ballot. This time, states just sent ballots off to the names on their voter rolls. Everyone knows these voter rolls are inaccurate, from simple mistakes (like a woman's married and maiden name), people who have moved, people who have died, and other reasons (including outright fraud).

I've wondered since late summer if this was a Voter Fraud sting. Since states all used the Post Office, and are the party that initiated the mailing (not the voter themselves), this may have granted the Federal Government oversight into otherwise State Run elections. Also, states themselves opened themselves up to potentially huge MAIL FRAUD charges. Previously, this would have had to be done against individuals or organizations that tried to defraud the system, and could have been Millions of potential individual cases. But now, it's concentrated into 50 states. Much easier to bring something like 10-50 cases against entities like the State of California, State of Pennsylvania, State of Arizona, and so on.

tankasnowgod

I could be mistaken but when I look at joe he comes across someone who cares about people

Kinda like Mandela

Lol. So Joe Biden reminds you of a terrorist that even Amnesty International refused to defend?

Category: <span> </span> | Herald Sun

"But Mandela was no Christ nor even Gandhi nor Martin Luther King. He was for decades a man of violence. In 1961, he broke with African National Congress colleagues who preached non-violence, creating a terrorist wing.

He later pleaded guilty in court to acts of public violence, and behind bars sanctioned more, including the 1983 Church St car bomb that killed 19 people.

Mandela even suggested cutting off the noses of blacks deemed collaborators. His then wife Winnie advocated "necklacing" instead - a burning tyre around the neck."

That terrorist wing was the uMkhonto we Sizwe-

uMkhonto we Sizwe - Wikipedia

3 Things You Didn’t (Want To) Know About Nelson Mandela | The Backbencher

"Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. Here are some highlights

-Church Street West, Pretoria, on the 20 May 1983

-Amanzimtoti Shopping complex KZN, 23 December 1985

-Krugersdorp Magistrate’s Court, 17 March 1988

-Durban Pick ‘n Pay shopping complex, 1 September 1986

-Pretoria Sterland movie complex 16 April 1988 – limpet mine killed ANC terrorist M O Maponya instead

-Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court, 20 May 1987

-Roodepoort Standard Bank 3 June, 1988

Tellingly, not only did Mandela refuse to renounce violence, Amnesty refused to take his case stating “[the] movement recorded that it could not give the name of ‘Prisoner of Conscience’ to anyone associated with violence, even though as in ‘conventional warfare’ a degree of restraint may be exercised.”

Biden seems to be pretty fond of Antifa, who are violent terrorists themselves. Maybe he is a lot like Mandela.

managing

Lol. So Joe Biden reminds you of a terrorist that even Amnesty International refused to defend?

Category: <span> </span> | Herald Sun

"But Mandela was no Christ nor even Gandhi nor Martin Luther King. He was for decades a man of violence. In 1961, he broke with African National Congress colleagues who preached non-violence, creating a terrorist wing.

He later pleaded guilty in court to acts of public violence, and behind bars sanctioned more, including the 1983 Church St car bomb that killed 19 people.

Mandela even suggested cutting off the noses of blacks deemed collaborators. His then wife Winnie advocated "necklacing" instead - a burning tyre around the neck."

That terrorist wing was the uMkhonto we Sizwe-

uMkhonto we Sizwe - Wikipedia

3 Things You Didn’t (Want To) Know About Nelson Mandela | The Backbencher

"Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. Here are some highlights

-Church Street West, Pretoria, on the 20 May 1983

-Amanzimtoti Shopping complex KZN, 23 December 1985

-Krugersdorp Magistrate’s Court, 17 March 1988

-Durban Pick ‘n Pay shopping complex, 1 September 1986

-Pretoria Sterland movie complex 16 April 1988 – limpet mine killed ANC terrorist M O Maponya instead

-Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court, 20 May 1987

-Roodepoort Standard Bank 3 June, 1988

Tellingly, not only did Mandela refuse to renounce violence, Amnesty refused to take his case stating “[the] movement recorded that it could not give the name of ‘Prisoner of Conscience’ to anyone associated with violence, even though as in ‘conventional warfare’ a degree of restraint may be exercised.”

Biden seems to be pretty fond of Antifa, who are violent terrorists themselves. Maybe he is a lot like Mandela.
I am interested in Biden's fondness for Antifa. Please tell us more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom