A Biden Presidency?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

MatheusPN

Lol. So Joe Biden reminds you of a terrorist that even Amnesty International refused to defend?

Category: <span> </span> | Herald Sun

"But Mandela was no Christ nor even Gandhi nor Martin Luther King. He was for decades a man of violence. In 1961, he broke with African National Congress colleagues who preached non-violence, creating a terrorist wing.

He later pleaded guilty in court to acts of public violence, and behind bars sanctioned more, including the 1983 Church St car bomb that killed 19 people.

Mandela even suggested cutting off the noses of blacks deemed collaborators. His then wife Winnie advocated "necklacing" instead - a burning tyre around the neck."

That terrorist wing was the uMkhonto we Sizwe-

uMkhonto we Sizwe - Wikipedia

3 Things You Didn’t (Want To) Know About Nelson Mandela | The Backbencher

"Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. Here are some highlights

-Church Street West, Pretoria, on the 20 May 1983

-Amanzimtoti Shopping complex KZN, 23 December 1985

-Krugersdorp Magistrate’s Court, 17 March 1988

-Durban Pick ‘n Pay shopping complex, 1 September 1986

-Pretoria Sterland movie complex 16 April 1988 – limpet mine killed ANC terrorist M O Maponya instead

-Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court, 20 May 1987

-Roodepoort Standard Bank 3 June, 1988

Tellingly, not only did Mandela refuse to renounce violence, Amnesty refused to take his case stating “[the] movement recorded that it could not give the name of ‘Prisoner of Conscience’ to anyone associated with violence, even though as in ‘conventional warfare’ a degree of restraint may be exercised.”

Biden seems to be pretty fond of Antifa, who are violent terrorists themselves. Maybe he is a lot like Mandela.
You practically did the same post Boris did recently. You forget to say the context and that the MK sided with the anti-apartheid and they fought. War is nasty. Mandela was a CIA enemy. We conversed that here:
Che Guevara: The Myth And The Reality

A summary:
Edward Snowden (@Snowden) Tweeted:
That time Nelson #Mandela and the #ANC used encryption to fight apartheid. Guess who declared them terrorists? https://t.co/iH6RltpdOh https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/702869270464700416?s=20

The CIA is so truthful, they were on the side of the pro-apartheid ppl who did massacres, who started the oppression. The justice who judged Mandela, was racist, supremacist, extremely corrupt and committed terrorist attacks. Context is everything. If the US and British empires cant provide proof of how he was directly responsible, it tells a lot.

Last edited:

nomoreketones

I am interested in Biden's fondness for Antifa. Please tell us more.

Antifa as a group is very similar to the Sturmabteilung who helped Hitler gain power. The benefit of this group to Joe Biden is they physically attack those who support Joe Biden's political opponents. If Biden doesn't want people to perceive him as being Nazi like, he really should make a statement telling antifa to stop physically attacking those who support his political opponents.

managing

Antifa as a group is very similar to the Sturmabteilung who helped Hitler gain power. The benefit of this group to Joe Biden is they physically attack those who support Joe Biden's political opponents. If Biden doesn't want people to perceive him as being Nazi like, he really should make a statement telling antifa to stop physically attacking those who support his political opponents.
you are arguing he benefits from support from antifa. Ignoring for a moment that antifa is not a group or organization, you had previously stated that Biden expressed fondness for antifa. Given that you tried to pivot when asked for examples, I'll take that to mean that you never had any.

nomoreketones

you are arguing he benefits from support from antifa. Ignoring for a moment that antifa is not a group or organization, you had previously stated that Biden expressed fondness for antifa. Given that you tried to pivot when asked for examples, I'll take that to mean that you never had any.

Someone else made those original arguments. I just added my two cents to one of your statements.

GorillaHead

I have to say i appreciate the overall civil discussion this thread has.

In the end. We all want the same thing really we all want. Peace. Happiness. Prosperity with varying views on how to go about it

managing

Someone else made those original arguments. I just added my two cents to one of your statements.
Fair enough. I don't recall who made the original claim that Biden is "fond of antifa". Given that no evidence has shown up, I'll conclude it was just mindless blather.

Athrunzala

1652950465053.jpeg

Frankdee20

End of quote, repeat line.

Attachments

• 0FE94BCD-5AB4-4F7E-B6D9-B0995FD1F279.jpeg
    0FE94BCD-5AB4-4F7E-B6D9-B0995FD1F279.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 13

Peatful

nomoreketones

It's like how the parents clap for their child at his third birthday party after he blows out the candles.

Fred

He was looking for Manchin so he could hand him the pen as a friendly gesture. Not saying there's not something seriously wrong with Biden, but this particular example is manipulative. People need to stop "lying for their truth".

nomoreketones

He was looking for Manchin so he could hand him the pen as a friendly gesture. Not saying there's not something seriously wrong with Biden, but this particular example is manipulative. People need to stop "lying for their truth".
Agreed but the spectacle of everyone clapping like that is a bit absurd. I know both sides do it of course.

Back
Top Bottom