7 Uncommon testosterone boosting supplements

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans what do you think about point 3.2 of this study? Long dan xie gan tang seems to be more effective at decreasing androgens (in the prostate) than finasteride.

The "reduced" levels was still much higher than the placebo group and the bigger dose caused less of a decrease than smaller dose.
The study didn't show that it inhibited 5AR, but rather reduced elevated T and DHT in an enlarged prostate. Other studies have shown that it increases T, so I'd rather say that longdan xiegan tang improved prostate health, thus protective factors in the prostate, such as T and DHT, declined rather than the herb having anti-androgenic effects (which it doesn't).

Mauritio

The "reduced" levels was still much higher than the placebo group and the bigger dose caused less of a decrease than smaller dose.
The study didn't show that it inhibited 5AR, but rather reduced elevated T and DHT in an enlarged prostate. Other studies have shown that it increases T, so I'd rather say that longdan xiegan tang improved prostate health, thus protective factors in the prostate, such as T and DHT, declined rather than the herb having anti-androgenic effects (which it doesn't).
Yeah I'd think that too. The benefits for BPH might rather stem from its prolactin and estrogen antagonism .

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yeah I'd think that too. The benefits for BPH might rather stem from its prolactin and estrogen antagonism .
Agreed. Keep us posted on your progress!

FitnessMike

Thanks, man.
I don't do revenge articles/vids, but I do plan or releasing an article on hair loss sometime in the near future. It's never something personal for me. If someone is blind to the research or has an agenda and wants to prove a point by being slanderous, I won't engage... especially not something (extremely) unstable. If I wanted to pick a fight with him (or anyone else for that matter) on any topic I would have been able to do so, but that's not what I do and it's not who I am. I feel that you can't educate people by breaking others down... It never makes you taller to chop other people's legs of... AND it's just a waste of time that leads to a lack of character.
that's some high DHT attitude =D

Mauritio

Agreed. Keep us posted on your progress!
Will do. Sleep was suboptimal today , some small digestion issues ,but dont know if related.
Feel very social and active, good mood . Slight weight gain in the last days ,might be related to hypoglycemia that I've been feeling the last few days . Other than that it seems great ,hope the weight gain doesnt continue .

iso1

Most of these supps mentioned are AR inhibitors and lower DHT as well. YOu end up in weaker androgenic state, despite higher testosterone.

Mauritio

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Most of these supps mentioned are AR inhibitors and lower DHT as well. YOu end up in weaker androgenic state, despite higher testosterone.
Most of them are tested in prostate tissue in vitro.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom