Ukraine Crisis

Hugh Johnson

Haha more great analysis from the shills. Don't even have to argue with you guys just quote you back in a couple of weeks. Talk about a contrarian indicator.

Where's german officer gone? Hope he hasn't disappeared in embarrassment.
Most of what I say still holds. Ukraine took massive losses, while Russia barely had troops there and retreated immediately. I failed to account for the new Russian territories, which Russia does have to hold on. I did not understand the full implications of the new territories. Russia needs to defend them.

Other than that little has changed.

Perry Staltic

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1574173794192736261

No idea where your dislike of Webb comes from.

I have found him rather consistently to be correct.
He has been indefatiguable in his efforts and does say "oops" when he's on the wrong trail.

Because he strikes me as being a bull**** artist. Why did he delete the other post without explaining why he did? IMO it's because he wants to create this aura of knowing what he's talking about and never being wrong. That sells more books. You can create that aura when you stick to mysterious things like secret meetings no one can prove right or wrong, but you can't do it when you say stupid things like Mariupol will be turned back over to Ukraine in some peace deal, which he did in the post he deleted. Ooops

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

The meme counteroffensive has begun. Iranian Shaheed suicide drones are wreaking havoc on UAF forces, so memes are pouring out. One pictures the drones as flying Doritos with some chad's head. Since these things fly under the radar and are hard to shoot down with conventional AA, UAF soldiers try to take them down with small arms fire. Videos from Odessa sound like an Arab wedding or something with all of the machine gun fire when one flies over.

FdkoCUqXoAA4KFP

FdgrfnVakAIrkhg

rockarolla

1664211920030.png

Tony Garnett, 30, claims he kicked out Sophia Karkadym, 22, a Ukrainian refugee (center). The reason is alcoholism and a wall pierced by a Ukrainian woman in their rented house. Now, with her belongings in black trash bags ready to follow the refugee, he also accused her of meddling in his relationship with his two daughters, saying that he would always put them "first". Tony fell in love with Sofia just days after she moved in with him and his partner Lorna Garnett, 28 (right), who is the mother of his two children. He and his now former Ukrainian made headlines in May after he left Lorna and moved out of the family home with his new lover so they could start a new life together. Tony claims things came to a end when they got into a fight on Saturday night, celebrating his 30th birthday. He said he ended up calling the police after Sophia stabbed the wall.

Regina

Because he strikes me as being a bull**** artist. Why did he delete the other post without explaining why he did? IMO it's because he wants to create this aura of knowing what he's talking about and never being wrong. That sells more books. You can create that aura when you stick to mysterious things like secret meetings no one can prove right or wrong, but you can't do it when you say stupid things like Mariupol will be turned back over to Ukraine in some peace deal, which he did in the post he deleted. Ooops
You don't watch his interviews that address these things. Of all people to call a bull%^&$ artist. There are so so many ludicrous commentors.

Anyway, he said he was verifying the sale of Zelensky's pad. He retracts things all the time.

In any case, you will reliably poop on anything posted from him. Why don't you just not click on his posts?

Perry Staltic

You don't watch his interviews that address these things. Of all people to call a bull%^&$ artist. There are so so many ludicrous commentors.

Anyway, he said he was verifying the sale of Zelensky's pad. He retracts things all the time.

In any case, you will reliably poop on anything posted from him. Why don't you just not click on his posts?

Why are you so unnerved that I am skeptical of the guy and in regards to his prediction about Mariupol think he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about?

EdK

Most of what I say still holds. Ukraine took massive losses, while Russia barely had troops there and retreated immediately. I failed to account for the new Russian territories, which Russia does have to hold on. I did not understand the full implications of the new territories. Russia needs to defend them.

Other than that little has changed.
Wtf? Talk about blind. There is no evidence of uk having massive losses but plenty of evidence that Russia at least lost a mountain of equipment. Clear to see with the uk currently breaching the next hastily erected rus defence line that these units were defeated in the field, and rus have no more strategic reserves, hence the mobilisation.

EdK

Always here. But unlike you able to handle highly complex and dynamic situations.

Where were you unfit-for-service guy when I called you out under your last posts?

And speaking of embarrassment: where is your one-million-army that would Route the Russians by end of summer as you „predicted“ month ago?
Your interactions with me are a direct analogy to your musings on this war. So far you have accused me of being a Nazi, Anatifa, Estonian, Polish, German etc etc. No intelligent person could read my very few posts and come to any of these conclusions. You simply start with a wrong idea and refuse to look at the evidence. Just like the war.

If you think my predictions are wrong why don't you quote me and we can have a discussion about something I actually said, instead of simply making things up? You know I could quote many of your predictions over the months that have been 100% wrong.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Your interactions with me are a direct analogy to your musings on this war. So far you have accused me of being a Nazi, Anatifa, Estonian, Polish, German etc etc. No intelligent person could read my very few posts and come to any of these conclusions. You simply start with a wrong idea and refuse to look at the evidence. Just like the war.

If you think my predictions are wrong why don't you quote me and we can have a discussion about something I actually said, instead of simply making things up? You know I could quote many of your predictions over the months that have been 100% wrong.
Let’s start slow with you reading and understanding my replies to you, will you?

I’ve corrected thinking you being Estonian since I confused you with user Explorer one time, who is, and wrote exactly that.

Please go on and quote my false predictions. But don’t indulge in your habitual manipulation and ignore that I post continuously, modifying assessments.
But go on, it will be hilarious.

Also, don’t confuse „predictions“ (what you did: 1 Million army will Route Russian forces by end of summer)

With what I did as the war went on: trying to collect information about actual developments on the front and speculating what might be strategical/political sound for either side.

So yes, in the beginning we speculated about Russia being able to occupy half of Ukraine up to Dnepr, capturing or not capturing Odessa and Kharkiv. At least I did.
Then came the retreat of the failed decapitating coup. And from that on my personal predictions and assessments where in line with developments:

A very well performed relocating of troops from Kiev, Sumy and so forth into Donbas.
Your prediction was: Russia not able doing such a thing logistically and also because major portions of the retreating forces were destroyed anyway.
I was right. You were wrong.

Then came the artillery battle in Donbas. The balanced, inquisitive posters here quickly gathered that Russia applied said artillery tactics instead of going head on. And that Ukraine Resorts to cannon-fodder tactics to decelerate Russia. You and many western analysts claimed Russia failing because its so slow. Themselves and you failing to understand that this kind of tactics are inherently slow. Notwithstanding that Russia applied theses tactics out of tactical limitations on their side too.

We speculated about Russia forming Cauldrons. Gotten ridiculed for it. And then, behold: The flower! A pretty sequence of cauldrons that even got an own Name on international military websites and agencies.

Then came reports of a breakdown and route of Ukranian Forces in Luhansk. Again: you and similarly biased haters and propagandists: Putinist Delusion.
A few days later: Lyssytschansk fallen.

And think about that: Colonel Reisner who speaks in official capacity for the Austrain Forces with his popular YT-Analysis videos virtually repeated what posters on this thread collected about the Lyssytschansk situation and prior - same sources, same assessments.
Austria mind you. A „neutral“ State but closely cooperating with nato and deeply integrated into the West. Reisner takes a huge risk with his attempts at objectivity and can only survive because he is so factual.

The current situation is completely „in line“ with what I repeatedly mused on here: Uncertainty about what either side can achieve or is capable of. I can not gauge if Russia is capable of taking Charkov, Mykolaev or Odessa or is even aiming at it. I’ve written exactly that numerous times.

Their official goals are different anyway, which doesn’t mean much.
But I predict as much: In line with these official goals Russia will continue to try to conquer the entire Donbas-Oblasts, likely after winter.

UAF I don’t know. I don’t know what kind of weapons they receive, how much of it, how effective their training will be and how many western mercenaries and regulars will enter the war. Too many unknowns for me. I tend to believe they get a lot more than what western media report. They got more HIMARS already.

You can also read the very first post of this thread: I don’t even claim to know the premise and true causes of this war. And Stil don’t know. There are indications or coherent hypothesis for many possible scenarios. Events can even be interpreted to fit diametral scenarios.
Though I would right now tend more into assuming that this is a genuine war of geopolitical necessity on Russia’s side.

Posters here were right about the entire Mariupol situation where you and said „others“ ridiculed Russia of not being able to conquer a steel plant. We were also right about the Azov-Crimimals taking civilians as human shields.

Or Start first with quoting your own posts about me being:

1. likely not a German
2. using a translator
3. a lier about having served in the German navy
4. posting in this thread as some sort of pro-Russian troll/propagandist

But yes, you have „very few posts“ here. I‘ve already addressed that. The funny thing is that you assume you can read honest and open posters „lies“ on here and you even make a fool out of yourself with „explaining“ your discoveries with ridiculous pseudo-psychology.

All the while bring wrong on all accounts about me.
That’s all I need to know.

So again, do what you like with quoting older posts, but don’t expect me to reply from this point onwards. The purpose of this thread is to have a place where posters post interesting info gathered from a wide spectrum of sources: western MSM to pro-Russian telegram channels.

It’s sometimes useful to have some pro-Ukranian neo-Nazis like Explorer chiming in, or an Ukranian Banderite that lusts for „punishing“ sub-humans or you as a completely dishonest derailer. All of it can be used to get a better picture, contrarian indicators.
But I said above that I plan on posting less often here, not least because some sort of stalemate is now achieved on the fronts and winter is coming. So I’m not planning to engage with you here.

I also now once a week offer free office hours for pets of Ukrainian refugees in my hometown. I‘m also helping finding housing for Ukrainians in the area. I have a truck and a van and two trailers that are constantly moving around now since weeks. There were a few days when I had to borrow a car to get to a client because of that. Did I write any of that here before? No.
I’m regularly talking to Ukrainians because of that. The range of People that came to Germany from there is remarkable. Remarkable I tell you. What a bunch, both positively and negatively, though, as I experience it: the latter more often. Especially the „West-Ukranians“. The types Bandera liked so much. I don’t manage to wrap my head around this wicked, sick absolutely warped identity that the post-2014 Ukraine Regimes and society established. And the nerve they have and ignorance in displaying it while at the same time asking unconditional assistance.

And then you have these posters here like yourself that do ***t, know ***t but go on a Propaganda and accusation Spree. Neo-Nazis sticking their heads out here. Guys blaming the Jews for everything. Again. Where is that crazy guy that claimed the western elites are infiltrated by Soviets who in turn are agents of Jews?

This sick ***t.

This is probably the defining conflict for many currently living people. The outcome and consequences will determine the next decades. I’d like to make sense out of it. Through a dense fog of utter bull**** and hate.

EdK

Let’s start slow with you reading and understanding my replies to you, will you?

I’ve corrected thinking you being Estonian since I confused you with user Explorer one time, who is, and wrote exactly that.

Please go on and quote my false predictions. But don’t indulge in your habitual manipulation and ignore that I post continuously, modifying assessments.
But go on, it will be hilarious.

Also, don’t confuse „predictions“ (what you did: 1 Million army will Route Russian forces by end of summer)

With what I did as the war went on: trying to collect information about actual developments on the front and speculating what might be strategical/political sound for either side.

So yes, in the beginning we speculated about Russia being able to occupy half of Ukraine up to Dnepr, capturing or not capturing Odessa and Kharkiv. At least I did.
Then came the retreat of the failed decapitating coup. And from that on my personal predictions and assessments where in line with developments:

A very well performed relocating of troops from Kiev, Sumy and so forth into Donbas.
Your prediction was: Russia not able doing such a thing logistically and also because major portions of the retreating forces were destroyed anyway.
I was right. You were wrong.

Then came the artillery battle in Donbas. The balanced, inquisitive posters here quickly gathered that Russia applied said artillery tactics instead of going head on. And that Ukraine Resorts to cannon-fodder tactics to decelerate Russia. You and many western analysts claimed Russia failing because its so slow. Themselves and you failing to understand that this kind of tactics are inherently slow. Notwithstanding that Russia applied theses tactics out of tactical limitations on their side too.

We speculated about Russia forming Cauldrons. Gotten ridiculed for it. And then, behold: The flower! A pretty sequence of cauldrons that even got an own Name on international military websites and agencies.

Then came reports of a breakdown and route of Ukranian Forces in Luhansk. Again: you and similarly biased haters and propagandists: Putinist Delusion.
A few days later: Lyssytschansk fallen.

And think about that: Colonel Reisner who speaks in official capacity for the Austrain Forces with his popular YT-Analysis videos virtually repeated what posters on this thread collected about the Lyssytschansk situation and prior - same sources, same assessments.
Austria mind you. A „neutral“ State but closely cooperating with nato and deeply integrated into the West. Reisner takes a huge risk with his attempts at objectivity and can only survive because he is so factual.

The current situation is completely „in line“ with what I repeatedly mused on here: Uncertainty about what either side can achieve or is capable of. I can not gauge if Russia is capable of taking Charkov, Mykolaev or Odessa or is even aiming at it. I’ve written exactly that numerous times.

Their official goals are different anyway, which doesn’t mean much.
But I predict as much: In line with these official goals Russia will continue to try to conquer the entire Donbas-Oblasts, likely after winter.

UAF I don’t know. I don’t know what kind of weapons they receive, how much of it, how effective their training will be and how many western mercenaries and regulars will enter the war. Too many unknowns for me. I tend to believe they get a lot more than what western media report. They got more HIMARS already.

You can also read the very first post of this thread: I don’t even claim to know the premise and true causes of this war. And Stil don’t know. There are indications or coherent hypothesis for many possible scenarios. Events can even be interpreted to fit diametral scenarios.
Though I would right now tend more into assuming that this is a genuine war of geopolitical necessity on Russia’s side.

Posters here were right about the entire Mariupol situation where you and said „others“ ridiculed Russia of not being able to conquer a steel plant. We were also right about the Azov-Crimimals taking civilians as human shields.

Or Start first with quoting your own posts about me being:

1. likely not a German
2. using a translator
3. a lier about having served in the German navy
4. posting in this thread as some sort of pro-Russian troll/propagandist

But yes, you have „very few posts“ here. I‘ve already addressed that. The funny thing is that you assume you can read honest and open posters „lies“ on here and you even make a fool out of yourself with „explaining“ your discoveries with ridiculous pseudo-psychology.

All the while bring wrong on all accounts about me.
That’s all I need to know.

So again, do what you like with quoting older posts, but don’t expect me to reply from this point onwards. The purpose of this thread is to have a place where posters post interesting info gathered from a wide spectrum of sources: western MSM to pro-Russian telegram channels.

It’s sometimes useful to have some pro-Ukranian neo-Nazis like Explorer chiming in, or an Ukranian Banderite that lusts for „punishing“ sub-humans or you as a completely dishonest derailer. All of it can be used to get a better picture, contrarian indicators.
But I said above that I plan on posting less often here, not least because some sort of stalemate is now achieved on the fronts and winter is coming. So I’m not planning to engage with you here.

I also now once a week offer free office hours for pets of Ukrainian refugees in my hometown. I‘m also helping finding housing for Ukrainians in the area. I have a truck and a van and two trailers that are constantly moving around now since weeks. There were a few days when I had to borrow a car to get to a client because of that. Did I write any of that here before? No.
I’m regularly talking to Ukrainians because of that. The range of People that came to Germany from there is remarkable. Remarkable I tell you. What a bunch, both positively and negatively, though, as I experience it: the latter more often. Especially the „West-Ukranians“. The types Bandera liked so much. I don’t manage to wrap my head around this wicked, sick absolutely warped identity that the post-2014 Ukraine Regimes and society established. And the nerve they have and ignorance in displaying it while at the same time asking unconditional assistance.

And then you have these posters here like yourself that do ***t, know ***t but go on a Propaganda and accusation Spree. Neo-Nazis sticking their heads out here. Guys blaming the Jews for everything. Again. Where is that crazy guy that claimed the western elites are infiltrated by Soviets who in turn are agents of Jews?

This sick ***t.

This is probably the defining conflict for many currently living people. The outcome and consequences will determine the next decades. I’d like to make sense out of it. Through a dense fog of utter bull**** and hate.
Imagine being so invested in what anonymous people on the internet think of you that you spend the whole day writing that ***t. Sorry I have a job, not going to waste my time even reading it haha

rockarolla

Ukraine to turn into a new Afghanistan?

An interesting fact is that the cost of maintaining Afghanistan for the United States was approximately the same amount as the cost of maintaining Ukraine.

US spending on the military contingent in Afghanistan amounted to 42 billion USD.

The cost of maintaining the government of Afghanistan in the form of external assistance was 42% of GDP in 2020, that is, about 8-9 billion USD.

In total, Afghanistan cost the US 50-52 billion USD a year.

It is noteworthy that Ukraine costs the United States about the same amount: 50-60 billion USD.

Of which about 30 billion is assistance in filling the budget and 20-30 billion USD is the supply of weapons.

What conclusions can be drawn from this?

First, the US made the FINAL decision to start hostilities on the territory of Ukraine BEFORE August 31, 2021, when they hastily withdrew from Afghanistan.

Second, the US has been present in Afghanistan for 20 years, which means that the planning horizon is similar here.

Third: since the economy of Ukraine is destroyed, and more than 54% of the budget is filled through external injections, the main (and possibly soon the only) business of Ukraine is the war with Russia. This means that there will be no negotiations, since the war is now a guarantee of the existence of Ukraine.

What does it all mean?

It is very unlikely that the war will end tomorrow or in a month, it will last as long as the States achieve their goals, or until they lose the opportunity to achieve them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom