Ukraine Crisis

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

It will not be occupied, hostile territory; it will be Russia with a very pro-Russian population. Lots of troops are needed when no one wants you there. The troublemakers will be removed like they were/are in Chechnya and Syria and soldiers will be easier to recruit to protect the country once it's no longer at war everywhere.
Occupation was a wrong word used.

I mean keeping and defending the soon-to-be-annexed territory and securing the 1200 frontline/border.

Perry Staltic

I mean keeping and defending the soon-to-be-annexed territory and securing the 1200 frontline/border.

That was coming anyways with a much higher danger for Russia. They just moved the border west and the time frame forward. Striking first gave them a great advantage

Perry Staltic

FdRt_8UWYAIWTHi

rockarolla

1663922568107.png

Former Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich met and took the five British prisoners of war, who were freed six months later from the hands of Putin's forces, on his luxurious private jet from Russia to Saudi Arabia - and even gifted them iPhones so they could call their families, it became known last night.

The five hostages, who have already returned to the UK, reportedly ate steak, canapes and tiramisu with the Russian oligarch.

After months of imprisonment, torture and fear of execution, Aiden Eslin, Sean Pinner, Dylan Healy, Andrew Hill and John Harding are finally reunited with their loved ones.

Mr Harding, who looked exhausted but elated when they arrived in the UK, told the Sun: “[Abramovich] was a good guy, a really nice guy. He is a legend - we love him very much and I am very grateful for his efforts."

The father of two also claimed that the 55-year-old Russian billionaire tried to make the former captives comfortable, and they joked with Abramovich all the way, and Mr. Pinner, a West Ham fan, chatted with him about football.

The captives had spent the previous two days on the road, initially bound and blindfolded from eastern Ukraine to Russia. Roman Abramovich then met them aboard his flying palace and took them to Saudi Arabia, where they received medical attention and were met by representatives of the British consulate, and then a British Airways flight took them home, where their enthusiastic relatives were waiting for them.

---

In Turkey, Erdogan has 11 yachts of "Russian" "Oligarchs". 4 yachts worth 1.1 billion dollars from the air-sea fleet of Roman Abramovich.

Gocek is home to the Eclipse (a 533-foot, over £400 million vessel with two helipads, two swimming pools, a disco and even an anti-missile system), Halo and Garcon.
Bodrum has My Solaris (456 feet for £430m).

Flying Fox by Dmitry Kamenshchik is also in Gocek.

rockarolla

1663924008379.png

The 43 servicemen of the Azov regiment, released by the Darkest One, have already said that in Mordor, grandmother Shelob with a red flag appeared to many at night in a dream.
Stroking their stubby heads, the red-bannered grandmother Shelob said in a male voice: "Sleep lads. Soon grandmother will lead you out of Mordor. We will go through the swamps, so keep strictly to my Red Flag, otherwise you will perish in the Kremlin quagmire." At the right time, everyone came out to the voice and the red flag in front.

1663924138370.png
1663924182738.png

rockarolla

View attachment 42686
Former Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich met and took the five British prisoners of war, who were freed six months later from the hands of Putin's forces, on his luxurious private jet from Russia to Saudi Arabia - and even gifted them iPhones so they could call their families, it became known last night.

The five hostages, who have already returned to the UK, reportedly ate steak, canapes and tiramisu with the Russian oligarch.

After months of imprisonment, torture and fear of execution, Aiden Eslin, Sean Pinner, Dylan Healy, Andrew Hill and John Harding are finally reunited with their loved ones.

Mr Harding, who looked exhausted but elated when they arrived in the UK, told the Sun: “[Abramovich] was a good guy, a really nice guy. He is a legend - we love him very much and I am very grateful for his efforts."

The father of two also claimed that the 55-year-old Russian billionaire tried to make the former captives comfortable, and they joked with Abramovich all the way, and Mr. Pinner, a West Ham fan, chatted with him about football.

The captives had spent the previous two days on the road, initially bound and blindfolded from eastern Ukraine to Russia. Roman Abramovich then met them aboard his flying palace and took them to Saudi Arabia, where they received medical attention and were met by representatives of the British consulate, and then a British Airways flight took them home, where their enthusiastic relatives were waiting for them.

---

In Turkey, Erdogan has 11 yachts of "Russian" "Oligarchs". 4 yachts worth 1.1 billion dollars from the air-sea fleet of Roman Abramovich.

Gocek is home to the Eclipse (a 533-foot, over £400 million vessel with two helipads, two swimming pools, a disco and even an anti-missile system), Halo and Garcon.

1663935654336.png

Peachy

“The law is the same for everyone. Today my son was called up, in the morning he left for the unit on the territory of the unit. I am proud of my son and his deed. He came to me himself, he said: “Dad, they called from the military registration and enlistment office, I can’t stay away from the situation.” He served in the army. Therefore, today I also saw him off from the Simferopol military registration and enlistment office, as well as other conscripts, ”said Aksenov.

Perry Staltic

View attachment 42686

---

Any evidence of them returning to Britain? I read that a condition of their release is that they will be held in confinement in Turkey or Saudi Arabia until the war is over

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom