The Lower Your Cortisol Levels, The Younger You Look

equipoise

There's neotenous look which is not preferable, as it makes one look too young, or shall I say not developed for his or her age.

There's also a youthful look, which is a byproduct of good thyroid and high androgens. this is optimal.

most who look young have a babyface

Ania

Yet another one interested in how much fo the mixture of mentioned citrates you take daily.

Scenes

"Through self-education and self-experimentation we can regain authority over our own health and wellbeing."- Danny Roddy

Haha. Im not gonna go back and edit or delete every one of my posts. This is a learning through experimentation and sharing experience/ideas with others

Two years ago, after "Peating"(milk/eggs/danny roddy/haidut stuff) for 2 years, I was 5'10 210lbs and NW3

Now I'm 26 now and 175lbs at 5'10 nw2 with libido throw roof with abbs and shrink wrapped face.

Today I ate

Breakfast
150mg Caffine
14 oz OJ
Canned of Sardines with Olive Oil
3x Beef Oragan Pills and 10k UI Vitamin D, small dose of vitamin K to activate the fat soulable signals.

Lunch I had Philly cheese steak and hasbrowns 1/2

3 Pm I had Philly Cheese steak with hashbrowns. 1/2 Tastes so good

Worked Out

Dinner Had a big plate of potatos, Sardines, Orange Juice, organ pills 3x(ancestrial brand)

Had a class of orange juice later.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways. The Bicarbonate and Citrate Stuff is of utmost importance. Just read these lines

"When bicarbonate [HCO3- levels are low, the kidneys upregulate glutaminase activity and trigger cortisol production [35-37]." "Dietary induction of acidosis increases serum cortisol concentrations [38].""

"Excessive or chronic cortisol production acquired from a ‘Western’ dietary lifestyle could play a role in augmenting the tryptophan metabolism pathway and drive downstream molecular events that promote carcinogenesis."

""Upregulated cortisol bioactivity driven by diet-induced acidosis may be a factor in metabolic syndrome by promoting insulin resistance. Chronic hyperglucocorticoidism upregulates visceral obesity while reducing insulin sensitivity mainly in visceral adipocytes which appear to be more responsive to cortisol than subcutaneous adipocytes due to higher expression levels of glucocorticoid receptors [58,59].""

That cures about 99% of peoples problem on here.

Once you figure out you need to filer out some excess CO2 production through the lungs and also have plenty of Citrates in the Diet. Your Cortisol will tank and once cortisol tanks, so does estrogen/insulin/trytophan--sertonin pathway...etc. Then you can eat whatever the heck you want like a kid agian( exclusing PUFA) and your metabolism is Running Like a dieasal Engine.
Glad you’re doing well and I’m all for experimentation. As I recall, upping sat fats and lowering carbs was what caused those improvements for you. You said haidut had it wrong and we all needed to be eating tallow and lard and cocoa butter and dropping the sugar. That grew your hair and gave you 8 pack abs.

Then I think it was b vitamins and sunlight...

Now it’s OJ and exercise and it will cure 99% of people’s problems? Hasn’t everyone following peat been drinking loads of OJ and many also doing some light exercise every day?

You can’t claim 8 pack abs and youthfulness and energy if you already had it from the previous experiments. You can see the impact these types of posts have already by the next few replies - ‘whats the dose of mag/potassium for hair regrowth and optimal metabolism??’

GorillaHead

Glad you’re doing well and I’m all for experimentation. As I recall, upping sat fats and lowering carbs was what caused those improvements for you. You said haidut had it wrong and we all needed to be eating tallow and lard and cocoa butter and dropping the sugar. That grew your hair and gave you 8 pack abs.

Now it’s OJ and exercise and it will cure 99% of people’s problems? Hasn’t everyone following peat been drinking loads of OJ and many also doing some light exercise every day?

You can’t claim 8 pack abs and youthfulness and energy if you already had it from the previous experiments. You can see the impact these types of posts have already by the next few replies - ‘whats the dose of mag/potassium for hair regrowth and optimal metabolism??’
I am with scenes on this one. At least go back to your threads and update them that the issue isn’t resolved

GreekDemiGod

There's neotenous look which is not preferable, as it makes one look too young, or shall I say not developed for his or her age.

There's also a youthful look, which is a byproduct of good thyroid and high androgens. this is optimal.

most who look young have a babyface
Yes, especially for men, the ideal is to have indicators of youth / health and indicators of dimorphism / masculinity.

@haidut

This post correlates with what I posted on a a new thread. Cortisol is is end all. It starts it's rise around 23-25 when peoples kidneys cannot keep up with the acid load.

Here is the pathway:

"Acid-base balance in the body influences adrenal hormone production of cortisol. When bicarbonate [HCO3- levels are low, the kidneys upregulate glutaminase activity and trigger cortisol production [35-37]." "Dietary induction of acidosis increases serum cortisol concentrations [38]."

"Cortisol activates the tryptophan metabolism pathway which is carried out by rate-limiting enzymes of tryptophan catabolism, 2,3-dioxygenase (TDO) and indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO). Cortisol directly stimulates TDO activation and may augment IDO activity indirectly through inflammatory cytokine signaling such as interferon gamma [49,50]. Excessive or chronic cortisol production acquired from a ‘Western’ dietary lifestyle could play a role in augmenting the tryptophan metabolism pathway and drive downstream molecular events that promote carcinogenesis."

"Upregulated cortisol bioactivity driven by diet-induced acidosis may be a factor in metabolic syndrome by promoting insulin resistance. Chronic hyperglucocorticoidism upregulates visceral obesity while reducing insulin sensitivity mainly in visceral adipocytes which appear to be more responsive to cortisol than subcutaneous adipocytes due to higher expression levels of glucocorticoid receptors [58,59]."

"Acidosis associated insulin resistance through cortisol activity may result in compensatory pancreatic insulin secretion and higher levels of circulating insulin in the serum, a condition known as hyperinsulinemia." As Travisord would say: [sick]"

Well documented on @Amazoniac Post here.

"The Primary Sources Of Acidity In The Diet Are Sulfur-containing AAs, Salt, And Phosphoric Acid"

- Acidosis: An Old Idea Validated by New Research (the author appears to be credible, you can tell because he's wearing a tie and has his arms crossed) "The idea that “being too acid” contributes to disease susceptibility, especially cancer, has been around for a long time in the...
raypeatforum.com

Acidosis-->Cortisol-->Wrecking Ball
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres what I did to get my acidosis under control.

I supplement Magnesium and Potassium Citrates on 1: 4.8 ratio. These alkalinze the cells and the citrate is converted into bicarbonate almost entirely.
"HCO3- levels are low, the kidneys upregulate glutaminase activity and trigger cortisol production [35-37]."

1 Hair volume trippled(cortsiol tank)
2 Testosterone Went to the moon(cortisol tank)
3 Have an 8 pack( cortisol tank=insulin tank)
4 Glowing red skin found in youth, at 26

I’m going to give this a go - why not.
I’ve found it impossible to hit my potassium intake. Unless I’m slamming down avocados and bananas and buckets of salad it’s not going to happen. I believe a lot of my insulin problems are coming from lack of potassium.
My previous high protein diets with lack of alkalising foods probably haven’t helped me either.

D

Deleted member 5487

I’ve found it impossible to hit my potassium intake. Unless I’m slamming down avocados and bananas and buckets of salad it’s not going to happen. I believe a lot of my insulin problems are coming from lack of potassium.
My previous high protein diets with lack of alkalising foods probably haven’t helped me either.
Give it a go, do mag and potassium citrate but be catuitoues.

I sip mine in water and never take big pills.

D

Deleted member 5487

Hey,

as far as main nutritional changes you quit milk and eggs it seems? Eating cheese instead?
I will have eggs occasionally few times a week like peat does. Too much egg whites make me feel awful due to it having high trytophan of any protein source.. I get my calcium through sardine bones. I eat Bela brand sardines. The Quality is impeccably fresh and they come with the eggs/liver in them as well which doesn't taste like anything but is loaded with micros and Fat soulables.

Cloudhands

I will have eggs occasionally few times a week like peat does. Too much egg whites make me feel awful due to it having high trytophan of any protein source.. I get my calcium through sardine bones. I eat Bela brand sardines. The Quality is impeccably fresh and they come with the eggs/liver in them as well which doesn't taste like anything but is loaded with micros and Fat

He also said that sodium bicarbonate gave him 8 pack abs. If you already have 8 pack abs, how can u claim supplementing this stuff gave u 8 pack abs.

Sefton10

I will have eggs occasionally few times a week like peat does. Too much egg whites make me feel awful due to it having high trytophan of any protein source.. I get my calcium through sardine bones. I eat Bela brand sardines. The Quality is impeccably fresh and they come with the eggs/liver in them as well which doesn't taste like anything but is loaded with micros and Fat soulables.
So you're not doing the high dairy fat anymore?

Nebula

Give it a go, do mag and potassium citrate but be catuitoues.

I sip mine in water and never take big pills.
How much magnesium, potassium, and citrate do you usually supplement per day? Doesn’t orange juice already have about 8 grams of citric acid per liter? Is the citrate form metabolized differently than pure citric acid in juice?

johnysummer

"Through self-education and self-experimentation we can regain authority over our own health and wellbeing."- Danny Roddy

Haha. Im not gonna go back and edit or delete every one of my posts. This is a learning through experimentation and sharing experience/ideas with others

Two years ago, after "Peating"(milk/eggs/danny roddy/haidut stuff) for 2 years, I was 5'10 210lbs and NW3

Now I'm 26 now and 175lbs at 5'10 nw2 with libido throw roof with abbs and shrink wrapped face.

Today I ate

Breakfast
150mg Caffine
14 oz OJ
Canned of Sardines with Olive Oil
3x Beef Oragan Pills and 10k UI Vitamin D, small dose of vitamin K to activate the fat soulable signals.

Lunch I had Philly cheese steak and hasbrowns 1/2

3 Pm I had Philly Cheese steak with hashbrowns. 1/2 Tastes so good

Worked Out

Dinner Had a big plate of potatos, Sardines, Orange Juice, organ pills 3x(ancestrial brand)

Had a class of orange juice later.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways. The Bicarbonate and Citrate Stuff is of utmost importance. Just read these lines

"When bicarbonate [HCO3- levels are low, the kidneys upregulate glutaminase activity and trigger cortisol production [35-37]." "Dietary induction of acidosis increases serum cortisol concentrations [38].""

"Excessive or chronic cortisol production acquired from a ‘Western’ dietary lifestyle could play a role in augmenting the tryptophan metabolism pathway and drive downstream molecular events that promote carcinogenesis."

""Upregulated cortisol bioactivity driven by diet-induced acidosis may be a factor in metabolic syndrome by promoting insulin resistance. Chronic hyperglucocorticoidism upregulates visceral obesity while reducing insulin sensitivity mainly in visceral adipocytes which appear to be more responsive to cortisol than subcutaneous adipocytes due to higher expression levels of glucocorticoid receptors [58,59].""

That cures about 99% of peoples problem on here.

Once you figure out you need to filer out some excess CO2 production through the lungs and also have plenty of Citrates in the Diet. Your Cortisol will tank and once cortisol tanks, so does estrogen/insulin/trytophan--sertonin pathway...etc. Then you can eat whatever the heck you want like a kid agian( exclusing PUFA) and your metabolism is Running Like a dieasal Engine.
Sardines are loaded with omega 3s. Even more in olive oil. Is there a particular reason you eat them while trying to exclude PUFA from diet ?

How much magnesium, potassium, and citrate do you usually supplement per day? Doesn’t orange juice already have about 8 grams of citric acid per liter? Is the citrate form metabolized differently than pure citric acid in juice?
Ingesting citrate is alkalizing, while ingesting citric acid( basically citrate+ a hydrogen ion) is neutral, so ingesting citrate( neutralized citric acid) is better for maintaining a bodily environment that favors less cortisol. Putting NaHCO3 or KHCO3 in the orange juice( if it's tasting acidic) would be a good way to get citrate instead of citric acid.

D

Deleted member 5487

Sardines are loaded with omega 3s. Even more in olive oil. Is there a particular reason you eat them while trying to exclude PUFA from diet ?
Seafood in general is great. In fact i had 2 dozen oysters last night raw. I have no problems with the omegas 3 in there
Theres no set ammount. And Im not gonna give reccomendations. It's somthing you gotta figure our by testing and your diet.

Correct OJ is rich in Citrate is the best source available to humans. I Drink on average 60oz a day. 1 carton

Citrate Converts to bicarbonate. I am no sure about citric acid metabolism.

D

Deleted member 5487

Most People on this Forum, and about 95% of adults walking around in America are in some degree of metabolic acidosis.

Your Lungs and Kidney are what buffer the acids.

1) Lungs by Exhaling CO2( Yes CO2 is good, but's production and turnover is)
2) Kidneys and Bicarbonate

""Acid-base balance in the body influences adrenal hormone production of cortisol. When bicarbonate [HCO3- levels are low, the kidneys upregulate glutaminase activity and trigger cortisol production [35-37]." "Dietary induction of acidosis increases serum cortisol concentrations [38].""

Cortisol is the root all, of everything from cancer, to obesity. See the pathway (BELOW)

So as you get older and sit at desk all day, and eat western style diet, your kidney are already behind because your older. They start to lose their function at age 25, even earlier in my case.

So you need Lung Turnover(Exercise) and a diet Rich in Citrates since your kidneys can't keep up as you get older, when you were 15 they easily could. The Diet Rich in Citrates will convert into Bicarbonate and Buffer the Lactic Acid from Excersise and Protein Breakdown. Which means you won't feel like you got hit by a bus.

Once you get these two thing in order, the cells well be shifted back into a systemic net alkalinity and start producing energy agian. Cortisol will drop so will insulin, estrogen, prolactin, edema....etc. Testosterone(male) and Thyroid will Rocket.

Thats why people on here cannot lose weight or still have health problems no matter what they eat. I took me 3-4 years of "Peating" to learn that.

1) Lung Turnover-Exercise
2) Citrate Supplementation.

You can't just take pot/mag citrate since it will shift you net alkaline then you will produce more CO2 from the thyroid activation, that extra CO2 will make you more acidic the effect will just stop.

(BELOW)
"Cortisol activates the tryptophan metabolism pathway which is carried out by rate-limiting enzymes of tryptophan catabolism, 2,3-dioxygenase (TDO) and indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO). Cortisol directly stimulates TDO activation and may augment IDO activity indirectly through inflammatory cytokine signaling such as interferon gamma [49,50]. Excessive or chronic cortisol production acquired from a ‘Western’ dietary lifestyle could play a role in augmenting the tryptophan metabolism pathway and drive downstream molecular events that promote carcinogenesis."

"Upregulated cortisol bioactivity driven by diet-induced acidosis may be a factor in metabolic syndrome by promoting insulin resistance. Chronic hyperglucocorticoidism upregulates visceral obesity while reducing insulin sensitivity mainly in visceral adipocytes which appear to be more responsive to cortisol than subcutaneous adipocytes due to higher expression levels of glucocorticoid receptors [58,59]."

"Acidosis associated insulin resistance through cortisol activity may result in compensatory pancreatic insulin secretion and higher levels of circulating insulin in the serum, a condition known as hyperinsulinemia." As Travisord would say: [sick]

Last edited by a moderator:

Nebula

Seafood in general is great. In fact i had 2 dozen oysters last night raw. I have no problems with the omegas 3 in there

Theres no set ammount. And Im not gonna give reccomendations. It's somthing you gotta figure our by testing and your diet.

Correct OJ is rich in Citrate is the best source available to humans. I Drink on average 60oz a day. 1 carton

Citrate Converts to bicarbonate. I am no sure about citric acid metabolism.
I’m just wondering if you’re drinking that much orange juice you’re already getting a very large amount of magnesium, potassium, and citric acid. If you’re supplementing more in the form of Mg/K citrates and feeling added benefit maybe citrate has unique properties in the way it’s metabolized that citric acid doesn’t.

D

Deleted member 5487

I’m just wondering if you’re drinking that much orange juice you’re already getting a very large amount of magnesium, potassium, and citric acid. If you’re supplementing more in the form of Mg/K citrates and feeling added benefit maybe citrate has unique properties in the way it’s metabolized that citric acid doesn’t.
Correct. Thats why Im not telling people how much I take. Since it varries.

Orange Juice is the richest source of Naturally occuring citrates. Also loaded with pot/mag like you said.

Quelsatron

I just found out that cocoa powder has absolutely sick potassium and magnesium content, 3500 mg and 500 mg per 100 g. On the somewhat reliable food database of my country (matkalkyl.se), it's top 5, and the top 4 are mineral salt, dried kelp, tea powder and instant coffee, which are basically inedible compared to 100g of cacao powder, so it might be the single most potassium rich food in the western diet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals