MPB Experimental Treatments

Progesterone

Lower your dose. 1 drop of tyromax (NDT) works well. Just keep lowering your dose until you find the least amount to use while still getting rid of symptoms.

For me, the first thing I notice is my skin. 1 drop of tyromax makes me skin so much nicer and defined mainly my face (less water retention). That is what I use to gauge.

Dude, you are the best, seriously. Thank you.

So... I went out tonight, just shopping after work (yesterday I was even too tired to do that for first time in a LONG time!).

I felt like ***t. (It's been a few days I'm not on tyromix)

Confidence, libido, everything is garbage. ANXIETY++ !!!?!?

My face is BLOATED, I look like ***t, facial skin is dry, and I broke out and have some like eczema spots on both sides of the face, but that's clearing up now. (all of this started after stopping tyromix, on tyromix not only did my skin look great but my face was more defined and thinner, AND my body felt better too, in terms of hardness, etc).

TubZy what you said about face looking more defined is SO ******* spot on!

I don't think I can go without thyroid knowing how good it makes me feel now...

EDIT - this is 1hour later. dosed 1 drop of Tyromix.

I think I'll just stick with 1 drop, EOD or ED, and see how that goes...

OP
TubZy

TubZy

@TubZy

It looks like you have stopped your hairloss/shedding. Can you outline exactly what your regimen is? Also where you get your supps?

Struggling alot with intense shedding.. could use the help. Thanks alot!

1 drop of lisuride
3 grams of lysine and 1 gram of glycine taken twice a day
15 grams of MSM and a few grams of vitamin C split into two doses

Ideal labs, nutrabio, and the MSM is just one of the pure powder brands off amazon

I was thinking about adding biotin but my hair is growing super fast at the moment

redred

Looks like he is loosing his hair in the front quite alot

He doesnt look healthy

redred

Hmmm couldn't disagree more. Seems odd to call someone out for no reason

I don't think it's odd to call out someone who makes his money telling people with hairloss what to do. I don't see much hair in the front for example.

But if you think looking like an aids patient is healthy looking be my guest.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Dude, you are the best, seriously. Thank you.

So... I went out tonight, just shopping after work (yesterday I was even too tired to do that for first time in a LONG time!).

I felt like ***t. (It's been a few days I'm not on tyromix)

Confidence, libido, everything is garbage. ANXIETY++ !!!?!?

My face is BLOATED, I look like ***t, facial skin is dry, and I broke out and have some like eczema spots on both sides of the face, but that's clearing up now. (all of this started after stopping tyromix, on tyromix not only did my skin look great but my face was more defined and thinner, AND my body felt better too, in terms of hardness, etc).

TubZy what you said about face looking more defined is SO ******* spot on!

I don't think I can go without thyroid knowing how good it makes me feel now...

EDIT - this is 1hour later. dosed 1 drop of Tyromix.

I think I'll just stick with 1 drop, EOD or ED, and see how that goes...

Yeah man, once you exerpiment with things for a while you really start to notice the little stuff and you learn about your body. What I always do is experiment and try to find the least amount of dosage but still a positive effect. After a while you will find your right dose and it will dialed in.

Pregnenolone and thyroid improve my skin almost immediately, it is like the first thing I notice, primarily my face. Actually come to think of it, everything that is Peaty is great for skin as well.

dq139

He doesnt look healthy

Are u saying Danny roddy is loosing alot of hair in the front?....

If so idk what your talking about. He basically has a full thick head of hair.

tfcjesse

1 drop of lisuride

Ideal labs, nutrabio, and the MSM is just one of the pure powder brands off amazon

I was thinking about adding biotin but my hair is growing super fast at the moment

Thought you were taking some Taurine too?

15g MSM? Is there some study I missed? That seems like a lot.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Thought you were taking some Taurine too?

15g MSM? Is there some study I missed? That seems like a lot.

I was prior to the lisuride trial/experiment. I dropped everything so I can see if lisuride is actually working, which it seems it doing something, brix is having the same result.

I only added in lysine and MSM to speed up the growth but it seems lysine is adding a thickening effect at higher doses. I got the info from this thread originally:

Arginine Depletion May Be A Viable Approach For Cancer

helpmyhair

1 drop of lisuride

Thanks for responding TubZy.

Do you take all of these orally?

Is lisuride safe? I'm not even sure what it is. Also is lysine and glycine safe?

Can you comment on what this regimen has done for your hair? Like did it stop your hairloss and/or provide regrowth? Which part of the regimen do you think is helping most?

Do you think if I followed this regimen, it would slow down my shedding? (I get like 30-40 hairs when i rub my hair over the sink.)

Thanks!

Progesterone

I was prior to the lisuride trial/experiment. I dropped everything so I can see if lisuride is actually working, which it seems it doing something, brix is having the same result.

I only added in lysine and MSM to speed up the growth but it seems lysine is adding a thickening effect at higher doses. I got the info from this thread originally:

Arginine Depletion May Be A Viable Approach For Cancer

Welp, looks like I am placing an order for lisuride right now.

Sorry I think you already mentioned how/where you apply/dose it, but can you repeat again please? (at work and don't have time to browse thread currently)

Progesterone

Good news... Lisuride, a dopamine receptor agonist with 5-HT2B receptor antagonist properties: absence of cardiac valvulopathy adverse drug reaction reports sup... - PubMed - NCBI

CONCLUSIONS:
No link has been found between lisuride use and fibrotic cardiac valvulopathy, in agreement with the 5-HT(2B) receptor antagonist effect of this drug. The very low incidence of spontaneous reports of any other fibrosis could be even compatible with an association by chance in the population exposed to lisuride. Although close monitoring for this kind of side effects is still to be recommended in the therapy with lisuride, our data do not support the concept of a class effect suggesting that all ergot-derived drugs and especially DA receptor agonists with some chemical similarity to the ergot structure will cause or facilitate cardiac valvulopathies as observed with pergolide.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Here it is..Ray talks about how prolactin and cortisol are the cause of MPB in this interview

And also vitamin D and calcium

Wagner83

Ray has talked about hair being useful to keep brain temperature up, if so then perhaps higher brain temperature (not sure how to achieve that, maybe inflammation) is a cause of hair loss.

ddjd

@JonnyCraig
What dose did you end up settling on?

I dropped tyromix and am trying redlight on thyroid.

Tyromix made my skin and hair look awesome, but hairline looked thin and it definitely increased shed. Wish I could get the former without the latter. I also couldn't get to sleep, was too alive! Slept well once asleep though. Probably indicative of too high a dose but I only took 2 drops a day.

Redlight my hair looks thicker, lose almost no hair when I style it or run my hand through it, skin just meh. Sleep deep, nowhere near as energised though as on tyromix.
Are you getting a light from red light man

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Welp, looks like I am placing an order for lisuride right now.

Sorry I think you already mentioned how/where you apply/dose it, but can you repeat again please? (at work and don't have time to browse thread currently)

I use one drop under wrist. I have the dmso version. The new version is The SFA version which I haven't tried yet

sladerunner69

He doesnt look healthy

What man really? I think Danny looks fantastic. He is in his early 30's, and doesn't have a single wrinkle or age spot on his face. Most hollywood actors need to slather on a good coat of make-up in order to look like they have great skin. Also, his hair looks perfect, I've been watching his videos for years. He introduced me to peating and if anything I think he has more hair now! Look at one of his older photos here- I think its fairly clear that his hairline was receding more than it is in the video you posted.

Attachments

• 61LmztZNkqL._UX250_.jpg
    61LmztZNkqL._UX250_.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Danny-Roddy.jpeg
    Danny-Roddy.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 28

sladerunner69

Furthermore I don't believe lisuride is going to help baldness significantly unless you already have significantly elevated serotonin levels due to endotoxin dominance in the gut and a poor liver.

For example this guy is clearly fishing for a quick fix supplement stack:
Thanks for responding TubZy.

Do you take all of these orally?

Is lisuride safe? I'm not even sure what it is. Also is lysine and glycine safe?

Can you comment on what this regimen has done for your hair? Like did it stop your hairloss and/or provide regrowth? Which part of the regimen do you think is helping most?

Do you think if I followed this regimen, it would slow down my shedding? (I get like 30-40 hairs when i rub my hair over the sink.)

Thanks!

I think he should really be focussing on dietary measures because the most reliable way of boosting the metabolism and suppressing the prolactin/serotonin/estrogen cycle is cleaning the gut and increasing calcium rich foods. Amino acids like taurine/lysine/glycine can only get you so far, without a foundation of nutrition that supports a strong metabolism you aren't going to see much progress no matter how many amino acids you chug.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals