MPB Experimental Treatments

Wagner83

I had never heard of Selenium sulfide shampoo, thank you. Castor is nice for hair thickness but it's such a mess to use there's no way I could keep it in a daily regimen.
Did you ever try detumescence therapy with a glass/vitamin bottle?

OP
TubZy

TubZy

I had never heard of Selenium sulfide shampoo, thank you. Castor is nice for hair thickness but it's such a mess to use there's no way I could keep it in a daily regimen.
Did you ever try detumescence therapy with a glass/vitamin bottle?

Try about 1-2ml of castor orally it will thicken up your hair and darken it. Only downside of castor oil is it grows hair everywhere rather than isolated to the scalp.

No, I didn't

Wagner83

Orally ay? Only thing I heard it was good for if swallowed was bowel movements, you made me curious. Why don't you take it anymore?

Miggie

Cloprostenol is the same as pgcl right? Because i still have 1500mcg of pgcl. How would you use this for regrowth?

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Orally ay? Only thing I heard it was good for if swallowed was bowel movements, you made me curious. Why don't you take it anymore?

No, it stimulates PGE2. I stopped bc it was starting to bother my stomach but my hair and eyebrows looks much thicker and darker. Many people have gotten success with castor orally.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Cloprostenol is the same as pgcl right? Because i still have 1500mcg of pgcl. How would you use this for regrowth?

Yes, I was adding a small amount to my stemoxydine vehicle which consisted of water and alcohol and applied topically. You don't need much I think the dosage was around 80-100mcg.

Dante

Anyone doing dumutescenece massage, perfect hair health dude claims doing it for an year will get you awesome hair gains

Wagner83

I did it for a bit and it seems it helped with hair health over the long run, for regrowth it might be more difficult though. There's a long thread on it at immortalhair.

johnwester130

Honestly, just start LLLT. It's the only thing that worked for me, and I was a "try everything type of guy".

More importantly, it has a scientific reasoning behind it.

ppsk

minoxidil works, and its the only thing that has actually worked for regrowth, and indisputably so. Whenever i hear someone making wild claims about something doing miracles in a matter of weeks, of course, they never have pictures. Which is exactly what i think of LLLT.

Finasteride works in that for most men it will halt hair loss, and for a smaller proportion will facilitate regrowth (the earlier the intervention, the more likely this is to happen), but its just a dumb dumb drug for what its being used for.

RU58841 i like but requires quite a bit of fiddling and you arent able to get it from professionals you can only get it from kids reselling it to you for a markup after they buy it from china in a plastic baggie.

PGE2 and everything else from "swisstemples" approach seems very promising but as he says himself, its all very expensive and very hard to get a reliable chain of supply. Having dealt with these chinese "companies" before in the past, many of them are not opposed to straight up ripping people off. I say "companies" because many of them are in fact, merely individuals operating out of their apartments. It'd be nice if it became so popular it that the supply grew greater and the price came down, but that is unlikely at this point since all the major hair loss communities are doing their best to make swisstemples a persona non grata.

where did you get the cloprostenol from?

OP
TubZy

TubZy

minoxidil works, and its the only thing that has actually worked for regrowth, and indisputably so. Whenever i hear someone making wild claims about something doing miracles in a matter of weeks, of course, they never have pictures. Which is exactly what i think of LLLT.

Finasteride works in that for most men it will halt hair loss, and for a smaller proportion will facilitate regrowth (the earlier the intervention, the more likely this is to happen), but its just a dumb dumb drug for what its being used for.

RU58841 i like but requires quite a bit of fiddling and you arent able to get it from professionals you can only get it from kids reselling it to you for a markup after they buy it from china in a plastic baggie.

PGE2 and everything else from "swisstemples" approach seems very promising but as he says himself, its all very expensive and very hard to get a reliable chain of supply. Having dealt with these chinese "companies" before in the past, many of them are not opposed to straight up ripping people off. I say "companies" because many of them are in fact, merely individuals operating out of their apartments. It'd be nice if it became so popular it that the supply grew greater and the price came down, but that is unlikely at this point since all the major hair loss communities are doing their best to make swisstemples a persona non grata.

where did you get the cloprostenol from?

A friend from Brazil who was able to get it vet grade. You could find the PGE2 gel though online pharmacy.

goodandevil

@TubZy urea, caffeine, taurine, and pure vitamin a are all things that have benefitted me. i use the urea in low concentrations.

Dhair

I posted this is my other thread but thought I would share it here too.

I have experimented with many compounds for MPB and some have worked and some didn't. Here is the list.

• Minoxidil (regrowth and crown thickening used for 2 years but quit due to sides)
  • Propecia (stopped shedding and got regrowth but had insanely bad sides)
  • RU58841 (stop speed at 3%-5% and thickening, quit due to sides)
  • CB 03 01 (stop shedding at 3%)
  • OC000459 (stop shedding at 1%)
  • Setipiprant (stop shedding at 5%)
  • PGE2 (slight regrowth, but hard to find proper vehicle)
  • Selenium sulfide shampoo (completely stopped shedding when used daily)
  • Topical and oral taurine (slightly reduced itch and shedding)
  • Stemoxydine (minor increase in thickness)
  • Bimatroprost (PGF2a) (regrowth and thickening and darkening of hair)
  • Cloprostenol (same as bim but way stronger)
  • Oral and topical castor oil 1-3 ml a day (increased hair and thickness of hair significantly)

I'm very sensitive to anything hormonal so I don't touch 5ARi and anti androgenic substances anymore as they cause bad side effects but actually provide great results in terms of hair though.

I did hear peat mention topical DHEA which I haven't tried yet. Has anyone tried it?

My current regimen is selenium sulfide shampoo every day with stemoxydine and topical taurine before bed. Also wound up once a week at 1.5mm with the derminator. This regimen has stopped my shedding, provided thickening and completely killed my scalp itch yet it does not affect hormones.

I'm a diffuse thinner so my hairline is still pretty good. I have lost some density on top but nothing to crazy.
Can you elaborate on your experience with castor oil?
How long did it take you to see results from it?
It seems to me that thing like castor oil and emu oil are really nothing more than placebo.

My two cents:

Long time successful user of Finasteride until it totally derailed my last 5 years when I started a new stressful job.

Have been using RU for about 4 years now, with seemingly no side effects, but it has not fully stopped my shedding

Saw TubZy's post a couple of weeks ago and have seen some very promising results with simple Selsun Blue! If only I had tried this first instead of Finasteride...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals