High Dose Taurine Definitely Effective Against MPB

ddjd

Haidut has previously written a post about how Taurine was found to be more effective, or just as effective as finasteride in stopping Male pattern baldness.

ive been experimenting with various regimes of taurine for several months now and my hair is looking its healthiest in years and MPB definitely not worsening.

I take daily:

- 5g scoop taurine powder (now foods pure powder best product I've found)

- magnesium malate (synergies well with taurine)

- 100mg b1

- 100mg b2r5p

the taurine also stops my hair shedding. taurine is also a sulfur based amino acid and there's a strong link between sulfur being good for hair strength etc.

i also theorise that somehow too much choline is related to Male pattern baldness. there's been articles about anticholinergic antihistamines as effectively halting MPB.

I think taurine is probably also anticholinergic although I can't find any scientific studies on it.

GreekDemiGod

Taurine gives me sedation and fatigue the next day, it takes the joy out of life. Took a long time to figure this out.
Maybe the brand, maybe something else.
First time I took it last fall I did notice some hair regrowth, but it did not last.

Lucas

Haidut has previously written a post about how Taurine was found to be more effective, or just as effective as finasteride in stopping Male pattern baldness.

ive been experimenting with various regimes of taurine for several months now and my hair is looking its healthiest in years and MPB definitely not worsening.

I take daily:

- 100mg b1

- 100mg b2r5p

the taurine also stops my hair shedding. taurine is also a sulfur based amino acid and there's a strong link between sulfur being good for hair strength etc.

i also theorise that somehow too much choline is related to Male pattern baldness. there's been articles about anticholinergic antihistamines as effectively halting MPB.

I think taurine is probably also anticholinergic although I can't find any scientific studies on it.
So eggs is bad for hair?

Lucas

Taurine gives me sedation and fatigue the next day, it takes the joy out of life. Took a long time to figure this out.
Maybe the brand, maybe something else.
First time I took it last fall I did notice some hair regrowth, but it did not last.
I too fell sedation from taurine

OP
ddjd

ddjd

So eggs is bad for hair?
im not making sweeping statements like that no. there's a lot of good things in eggs like biotin etc but in my experience, everything anticholinergic has helped reduce my MPB

OP
ddjd

ddjd

"Over the years, a few people have been interested in the ability of antihistamine drugs to completely reverse baldness. For instance, in a small group of ten women with so-called androgenic alopecia an antihistamine called cimetidine showed good to excellent regrowth of hair in seven out of the ten women.[1] In addition to hair regrowth, acne, seborrhea, and hirsutism, which were present in three of the patients, showed significant improvement. Most of the women said that their scalps had become less greasy taking the drug similar to Hamilton's famous immune-to-baldness castrates.

Around the same time, it was recorded that another antihistamine drug, benoxaprofen, was able to spontaneously reverse baldness in two men. The first case was a 75-year-old man with “hereditary male-pattern baldness” since he was 45. After five months of antihistamine treatment, the gentleman noticed new hairs on previously bald areas of his scalp. The other case, a 45-year-old man who had been balding in a pattern fashion since he was 40, experienced an increased growth of hair over the area of scalp previously lacking hair after nine months of taking benoxaprofen.[2]

Cetirizine is another antihistamine drug that is currently being explored on various hair loss forums as an antiinflammatory.[3] Unfortunately, similar to cimetidine and benoxaprofen, cetirizine has a host of gnarly side effects that exclude it from being useful in the long-term"

Mossy

i also theorise that somehow too much choline is related to Male pattern baldness.
Would that include mitolipin, from your perspective? Would it matter if it was saturated?

Hgreen56

I take daily:

- 100mg b1

- 100mg b2r5p
when do you take this? in the morning? So yes.. you dont feel tired after it? all these supps lowering cortisol.

Mossy

@ddjd I charge you with thread farting. You pop in, fart your choline theory, and leave.

#saynotothreadfarting

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@ddjd I charge you with thread farting. You pop in, fart your choline theory, and leave.

#saynotothreadfarting
lol one man's thread farting is another man's conversation starter

Mossy

lol one man's thread farting is another man's conversation starter
Haha. I am interested in it, but will search it out and see what it’s all about.

mrchibbs

Best time to take Taurine?

I have it in powder form, would you say a teaspoon is a good serving?

I think a teaspoon is about 10g...

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Big news today for us MPB sufferers in mainstream news

View: https://twitter.com/SolomonPhoenix_/status/1553092132050571264?t=qWlT0AxSdrpOxllGKa5dHA&s=19

See my thread

"Having researched substances which antagonise TGF-b1, here are some options:

- methyl palmitate (DeFibron)
- taurine
- green tea extract
- gingko Biloba
- curcumin
- apigenin
- naringenin
- apple cide vinegar
- sage
- aspirin"

mrchibbs

I think this is a bit off the mark because we know very well that the follicles never "die". Even in men with decades old MPB, there are tiny vellus hairs all over, it's just that they get smaller and smaller.

It's probably helpful to think of it in terms of chronic stress, which leads to loss of function/size of the hair follicles with each successive hair cycle. Stopping chronic stress is already incredibly hard for most people living their lives, and then reversing the pathological chances to the scalp, which include the usual changes of fibrosis and calcification, is harder still.

Upstream it's chronic physiological stress driving the problem, downstream it's tension and inflammation altering the scalp tissues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom