Help me get rid of covid

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Your body is cleansing. I got the same type of "illness" for a few weeks while traveling the Middle East and Europe. Some of the air quality is quite horrific, including the cabin air in the planes, (jet fuel etc...) if you are taking care of yourself (eating well, avoiding toxins and sleeping as best as possible) you will cough up everything and once your body reaches a state it can make do with the symptoms should subside.

people try to "kill" something every time they are sick and I just don't think that's the right approach. Most herbs that kill microbial life are also good at purging whether that's through bowels, bronchi or skin. Mullein is a great herb for mucus and lung issues along with steam inhalation with some essentials oils that dissolve like frankincense.

believe in your bodies ability to sort things out and do the right thing. Lasting longer than a month and ever worsening? More intrusive things may be necessary, but when we observe illness around the world it's not so much the "offending substance" that causes a failure to recover but the failure of energy in the body. Stay fueled up and consume electrolyte rich foods/ liquids. If the body insists on fasting, I'd give in, at least temporarily.
Im traveling as well. That’s a good point because im feeling pretty good today although the headache last night was absurd. I just had some carnitas tacos with hot sauce and lime. Oh boy was it delicious.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Check this out

"Honey and Nigella sativa significantly improved symptoms, viral clearance and mortality in COVID-19 patients. It also resulted in ∼50% reduction in time taken to alleviate symptoms as compared to placebo (Moderate (4 versus 7 days)"

All the best!
Awesome! Thank you so much

SonOfEurope

Your fifteen shots and ninety-seven boosters.

Don't kill 107 year old great great great granddaddy too please.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals