Hair pulling and scarring

CDT

Hi all. February of last year, I basically had two bouts of trichotillomania that caused me to pull out my temple hair. It has grown back somewhat, but the right temple still presents some significant density issue. My skin is also a different texture on the right temple as well. I have not donw any red light or microneedling, although I was wondering, how I can look into perhaps repairing the damage, as it's been over a year and the hair hasn't grown back in yet. Thank you in advance for your time.

EustaceBagge

Firstly, it would be great if you would see the trichotillomania for what it is, something curable with an underlying reason. It is very difficult to believe a healthy person in body and mind would do such a thing as pull out its hairs, so make sure your metabolism is allright and your trying to heal emotional traumas as well as building mental resilience and learning to take it easy.

For hair growth, you can try microneedling, scalp massage, and maybe some minoxidil although I wouldn't recommend it but your case is special and your not gonna use it long term. Will all of this grow your hair back? I don't know, but I hope it does.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals