Low Toxin Lifestyle "Toxic Bile Purgings" Sightings & Reports

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Something special is happening on this forum ya'll. I have been watching the low toxin groups for around 5 years and the speed at which people are starting their healing process has never been seen before. This is YUGE! I am starting this thread to pull together all the "Toxic Bile Purging" reports I run across. If you see any, please add them.

Let the Great purging begin!

Here was our first sighting...

I'm trying to start this low toxin diet and slowly incorporating the supplements. I've been in this for about 2 weeks and my poops are now green. I'm not eating anything green now!!!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
And another:

This is very interesting! This past weekend a “stomach bug” went through my family. My 2 year old (with autism) vomited twice one day and then seemed to be fine. Two days later, he had a seemingly endless amount of bowel movements (6 or 7) and they were BIG and pale yellow. He’s not potty trained yet so I was changing his diapers. After that, he went back to 1-2 regular bowel movements per day, only they’ve been dark green (he hasn’t eaten anything green). I hope that’s a good sign. I’ve basically had him on a version of a low A diet for a couple weeks now, I just didn’t put a name to it at the time and was just trying to stick to a more simple elimination diet. He’s been on lots of grassfed beef, rice, apples, bananas, and green grapes, small amounts of oats, and one cup of grassfed raw milk before bed. Everything organic. I rub magnesium chloride lotion on him before bed at night.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
But wait, there is more.....

Hi Charlie! I’ve been taking niacin all week (50mg) and didn’t feel much. Yesterday I decided to up the dose a bit to see if I could experience a flush. I took 250mg with breakfast and about 30 minutes later I did experience a good flush that lasted around an hour. I actually found it weirdly pleasant, despite being bright red. Then I spent all day in the sun.

Around 5am, this morning I woke up feeling AWFUL. I had horrible stomach cramps and nausea and honestly felt like death. I wondered if I’d rather go through my hard 20 hour labor again, with my last child, than feel how I felt. I vomited dark green bile around 20 times and couldn’t keep down anything, not even water. I finally was able to fall asleep for a bit and now it’s 2:30 pm and though I still feel pretty bad, I feel much better and the vomiting has stopped. Do you think this is due to the niacin and is some type of detox? I plan to stop the niacin and just focus on the diet for a while, but I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this. The niacin is the only supplement I’ve been taking.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Add her two youngest to the great purging!

Thank you, Charlie! That definitely makes me feel better. Intuitively it felt like I was detoxing, which definitely brought me comfort through the awful purging symptoms. My two youngest have also been having tons of dark green bowel movements all week.

Over the past few years I feel like I lost my ability to get sick, which means I wasn’t purging at all. Now I feel like I’m purging so much.

Deadpool

Add her two youngest to the great purging!
Charlie, what would be your recommendations for someone trying to go all in on this when you have been relying on crutches for years.

For me, everytime I implement "hardcore" low A stuff like beef, beans, rice etc, I get constipated and feel like I am going to die.

I have been relying on coffee, milk, sugary stuff, back in the days chocolate to keep me functional.

Now everytime I cut that stuff out, I feel like I am getting super stuck.

I am in the LYL group for 2 years and familiar with the concepts. Incorparating supps like potassium and magnesium and zinc alreaedy for a long long time.

Jabuger

Aren’t these detox events undesirable? It shows things are detoxing of course but doesn’t that mean these people are not getting enough fiber or aren’t using charcoal.

Doesn’t this mean they aren’t binding their bile?

Isn’t this something to be avoided and not praised in this paradigm or am I mistaken?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
For me, everytime I implement "hardcore" low A stuff like beef, beans, rice etc, I get constipated and feel like I am going to die.
It would seem you bile output is really low.
I am in the LYL group for 2 years and familiar with the concepts. Incorparating supps like potassium and magnesium and zinc alreaedy for a long long time.
I am not sure how to get things moving other then to keep chipping away at it. For me potassium was a game changer. Also making sure to walk enough during the day, at least 30 minutes of walking but usually up to an hour.
Aren’t these detox events undesirable? It shows things are detoxing of course but doesn’t that mean these people are not getting enough fiber or aren’t using charcoal.
Binders like charcoal/fiber were already suggested. These events show the liver is waking up. Would you rather keep the poison in you?

DanDare

Forum Supporter
I haven't had any of what is described in this thread regarding bile explosions; however I do have a purging related observation:

Whilst following the 'Ray Peat diet' (the high calcium, high vitamin a, high fructose and copper diet that doesn't exist when it is convenient to people making money from coaching it) and consuming approx 1 litre to 2 litres of the finest local organic raw milk a day, from cows I could visit on open days, and about 1 litre of orange juice, etc, here's what was happening:

My toilet, which only I use, was calcifying up extremely quickly. I was having to scrub that thing and pour in hydrochloric acid to remove it, the supermarket high power 10x acid lime scale remover was not even effective enough. I have not in my life had to put this much effort into cleaning a toilet bowl before, and since dropping the milk and orange juice, cheese, the limescale is not building up anymore. Toilet maintenance back to normal.

Picture for reference (not my toilet) of what I was having to deal with:

1710592610929.png

So I am guessing I was urinating and pooping this kinda stuff out, and it was building up on the toilet. It wasn't from the water or it would still be happening now, and it would have happened before.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals