Low Toxin Lifestyle Solar Flare Reports, Forecasts, Detox Events, Did You Feel it?

Peater

I think the immediate effect of flares is a direct coupling effect with the earth or the effect of the radio emission that arrives immediately. I believe the flow along the Birkeland current takes minutes to arrive but perhaps I am wrong and there is instantaneous information transfer along the Birkeland current.
You could be right, I just meant anything that arrives before the CME/flare. Generally they seem to take 2-3 days, I think.

Nick

Around the time of the strong flaring before the big geomagnetic storm, I noticed an increase in aggressive behavior and bad driving. The last few days we have been having a proton radiation storm (the kind of space weather which tends to affect me the most) and now today the biggest flare of the solar cycle so far, and I am noticing even more of an uptick in aggressive behavior and bad and abnormally slow driving.

Myself I have been feeling the space weather effects less and less theses day, which I would probably attribute to continuing the low-A low toxin diet, although that's just a guess.

Last edited:

Mac Rilla

I am getting absolutely crushed by this solar flare thing. I didn't know anything about this until this morning when a friend mentioned it. For the past few days I've had headaches, fatigue, GI issues (mainly constipation and gas/pressure in abdomen) neck pain (which I never get) and just general feelings of anxiety/depression. This happened back in April (and I posted about it thinking it was a dental procedure) but that also lined up with a solar flare and felt exactly the same. Question: What can I do about this? Seems like these are going to be coming back around and going on for a while, and the thought of feeling like this on a regular basis is not pleasant.

Peater

The last few days we have been having a proton radiation storm (the kind of space weather which tends to affect me the most
It feels the same for me. The days of the aurora I felt great, although i had been hiking in nature for hours. But anyway, the timings seem similar for me too.

Nick

It feels the same for me. The days of the aurora I felt great, although i had been hiking in nature for hours. But anyway, the timings seem similar for me too.
Interesting. My sleep was weird during the week of heavy flaring, then I too felt pretty good, like kind of elated, during the geomagnetic storms. Then as the proton radiation storm ramped up I started to feel a bit worse again, especially after this X8.6 and the following X3.3. Still, I used to get much worse symptoms from space weather even a few months ago.

Peater

Interesting. My sleep was weird during the week of heavy flaring, then I too felt pretty good, like kind of elated, during the geomagnetic storms. Then as the proton radiation storm ramped up I started to feel a bit worse again, especially after this X8.6 and the following X3.3. Still, I used to get much worse symptoms from space weather even a few months ago.
It will be interesting to see if we can identify anything more solid in the next round of space weather but in my case at least there are so many other variable I might not be much use.

Hans Noddeboe

Is there actually any evidence to back this solar flare detoxification process? Or otherwise is it just suspicion from observations? Not criticizing just curious.

Peater

Is there actually any evidence to back this solar flare detoxification process? Or otherwise is it just suspicion from observations? Not criticizing just curious.
Not sure about detox but space weather definitely effects psychological and physiological processes.

Nick

There is lots of published evidence to support many observable biological effects of solar flares and related space weather phenomena.

However, the idea that the mediating mechanism for some of these effects is the effect on bile production and containment is mostly based on a combination of anecdotal observations by people combined with the evidence for toxic bile theory in general, and a very small amount of research that supports the plausibility of the connection between the two. I doubt anyone who had not gotten a strong feel for the workings of their own body and then observed the effects for themselves would ever be convinced on the merits of the research alone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals