Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Badger

One of the evening news shows said tonight her "condition was unclear." Never have heard of such a ridiculous way to report news of someone's health condition, especially when they are famous. A tipoff that her situation was in fact very serious and likely life threatening. This TMZ item seems to confirm my sense she was actually much worse than teevee news wanted to let on.

David PS

One of the evening news shows said tonight her "condition was unclear." Never have heard of such a ridiculous way to report news of someone's health condition, especially when they are famous. A tipoff that her situation was in fact very serious and likely life threatening. This TMZ item seems to confirm my sense she was actually much worse than teevee news wanted to let on.
It is unclear to me what happened to her. She has a history of drug abuse and it might have weakened her system. Alternatively, the recent film about her dad (Elvis) may have caused her to relapse. She died and that is clear.

Momma

it seems to me that unexpected deaths are accelerating. Or are they being discussed more?
I’d say accelerated.
On a personal note, the number of people in our world with a new diagnosis of cancer is outstanding. Not as many cardiac issues as much as cancers. With that, I’d say NONE of them or their families are openly stating it’s the jab.

David PS

David PS

Did Lisa Marie Presly die of coincidence or of suddenly?
I am waiting for the autospy report to find out if she had drugs in her system at the time of death.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals