YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

LeeLemonoil

If falls because its denser than the medium it is in, we can easily test this with a quick simple home experiment you proved it to yourself in that helium video. Just get a tank of water get an object that falls in air but floats on water, the object fell through air because its denser than the air but the same object floats on water because its less dense than water it's that simple.
Ever poured water onto soil? It sickers in.
Ever poured water onto Tarmac? It won’t sicker in.

Why?

Robert5493

I'm not sure why this is hard lol up is up and down is down, look to your ceiling that's up, look down to your floor that's down.
what makes things fall down? is everyones ceilings in the same direction? How do you know?

ddjd

I'm not going to lie. I'm intrigued by some of your questions. I've gone from finding the whole topic pretty laughable to wanting to at least research it some more.

One question, prob a dumb one, regarding the Torus idea, doesnt the Torus analogy also apply to the globe shape of the earth?

Robert5493

Probably the simplest experiment anyone can do for themselves to demonstrate the earth is curved is go sailing.

The same experiment sailors have done for hundreds or maybe thousands of years.
Sail towards land, mountain tops/ towers etc. appear first.
Ships on the horizon appear rigging first. The common vernacular for this is sails-up (the corollary is hull-down)
The reason tall ships had the crowsnest was to see farther over the horizon to sight other ships and land.
if it was a flat ocean, explain how any of this could be true?

If one can't afford to go out in a boat then maybe go to the ocean or a large lake on a calm day and wait to see a ship or object just on the horizon.
Then sit down and it disappears. Stand back up and it reappears.
I thought every chid has played this game and figured out why it works.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Why should they appear parallel?
Lets use our common sense:

The Sun is SUPPOSEDLY a million times larger than Earth right?

In this photo - look at the tiny speck on the left - thats us - now look the sun on the right - crazy size difference and not even drawn to scale

In my diagram 1000 Earths fit into my sun max - so in real life the size difference is 1000 times worse

4BF46984-3409-4E62-973F-B0FA86D2EE85.jpeg

Of course the rays are supposed to be parallel -

41430231-5932-4509-A4AC-4C7BA37134A3.jpeg

Theres no way this is possible yet we see this

612E3A70-B1F9-481E-BFCD-EB727027FCE9.jpeg
E9247C82-FCF6-4751-A839-BA57A1EED552.jpeg

The only way we would be able to see this is if the sun was A LOT closer and smaller relative to Earth

If you believe in Geometry (which was invented by a mason too) and want to use Pythagoras Theorem - that will tell you the sun is 3,500 miles away - so obviously someone's lying

619F9745-D52B-4905-8E3B-314055DE2A23.jpeg

Summer

Probably the simplest experiment anyone can do for themselves to demonstrate the earth is curved is go sailing.

The same experiment sailors have done for hundreds or maybe thousands of years.
Sail towards land, mountain tops/ towers etc. appear first.
Ships on the horizon appear rigging first. The common vernacular for this is sails-up (the corollary is hull-down)
The reason tall ships had the crowsnest was to see farther over the horizon to sight other ships and land.
if it was a flat ocean, explain how any of this could be true?

If one can't afford to go out in a boat then maybe go to the ocean or a large lake on a calm day and wait to see a ship or object just on the horizon.
Then sit down and it disappears. Stand back up and it reappears.
I thought every chid has played this game and figured out why it works.
That has 0 to do with curvature and everything to do with perspective. Same argument as below:

View: https://youtu.be/E4i__Mh30PY

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

396CE3EC-61FD-41CE-AA0F-57E58AF191A7.jpeg

Why are Light Particles immune to Gravity?

You can take a flashlight and shine it on a wall from 5 feet, 10 feet, 20 feet, 50 feet

It doesn't matter

The light NEVER curves down

Same story with EMF and radiation

It NEVER curves down - always travels straight until deflected or absorbed

How is this possible if Gravity is real?

mayku-T-meelo

The only way we would be able to see this is if the sun was A LOT closer and smaller relative to Earth

So how about this photo? Are the rails parallel or not? And how do they appear?

Attachments

• rails,-vert,-hdr-188639.jpg
    rails,-vert,-hdr-188639.jpg
    672.1 KB · Views: 11

Robert5493

That has 0 to do with curvature and everything to do with perspective. Same argument as below:

View: https://youtu.be/E4i__Mh30PY

this video doesn't show what he claims.
You can do the same experiment yourself, he claims that when you use a telescope the bottom that disappeared through perspective will reappear.
This is not the case, as I've logged many binocular hours on the ocean. You are welcome to try it yourself though.

Robert5493

How does this prove anything? Helium is less dense than air we don't need gravity to explain these things if the Earth isn't a sphere
the question was "why does gravity not affect Helium"
this demonstrates that it does.

question, even if it was flat, what determines which way things will fall? which way is down? Why?

Last edited:

Summer

this video doesn't show what he claims.
You can do the same experiment yourself, he claims that when you use a telescope the bottom that disappeared through perspective will reappear.
This is not the case, as I've logged many binocular hours on the ocean. You are welcome to try it yourself though.
The second video I posted literally shows what you are claiming doesn’t happen. You’re arguing that the ocean is curved…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom