YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

Robert5493

Things rise or fall depending on their surroundings. This is why we can have the same object rise of fall if we change its surroundings for instance an apple it will fall if its surroundings is air but it will rise and float if its surroundings is water....

What do you mean is everyone's ceiling in the same direction? Well yh if you are in your house or anyone's house then to look at the ceiling you have to look up when has a ceiling ever been on the floor? Or on the wall 😂 I'm confused 😕 are you just trolling now?
so lets simplify and remove surroundings.
put everything in a pure vacuum.
Nothing will rise, everything will 'fall'

now the question is why? what makes them fall and towards where?
not trolling. I'm asking you to define what things are 'falling towards'
the globe earth model says towards the center of mass of the earth, and thus not everyones ceilings are in the same direction and in fact some peoples ceilings are in opposite directions.

what does the flat earth model claim makes down, down? what causes things to fall "down"?

LeeLemonoil

Not sure what you mean again ...
A ball of steel is positioned on a level board of wood.

Now Tilt the board.

Why does the Ball Start to run and plummet? Because there is more air beneath it at some point then wood?

LeeLemonoil

the globe earth model says towards the center of mass of the earth, and thus not everyones ceilings are in the same direction and in fact some peoples ceilings are in opposite directions
But flat earth doesn’t accept that premise

Robert5493

But flat earth doesn’t accept that premise
I recognize that. hence I'm asking for his.
"what does the flat earth model claim makes down, down? what causes things to fall "down"?"
magical attraction to the back of the giant turtle?

Summer

so the further away you get (higher up) the more of the bottom you can see?
Interesting, as that defies the law of perspective you claim explains what is happening.
The only way this would make sense is if you have myopia so nearer things are out of focus.

picture a checkerboard standing on edge across the table.
At eye level, the lower center squares should 'appear' largest.
As you move higher, the lower rows of squares should appear smaller and smaller the higher you go.

Similar in effect to the picture miquelangeles posted above but reversed (looking up vs down)
That is how perspective actually works.
Still no. You can even put a toy ship on your table and try the experiment if it helps more. Or you can go on believing that the ocean isn’t level.

Robert5493

I recognize that. hence I'm asking for his.
"what does the flat earth model claim makes down, down? what causes things to fall "down"?"
magical attraction to the back of the giant turtle?
1662928967527.png

Summer

Also, what is so hard to understand about up and down literally existing as opposed to the infinite, ever-expanding vacuum of space where supposedly no direction exists?

Robert5493

Still no. You can even put a toy ship on your table and try the experiment if it helps more. Or you can go on believing that the ocean isn’t level.
what do you mean no? Is that how perspective works or isn't it?
or are you now claiming that perspective rules change based on the scale one uses?

Ok, I will do the experiment. I will take a picture of the ship from tabletop level and another from 3 feet higher.
then I will zoom in and count the resolution perspective at the bottom of the ship.

You hypothesize that it should be bigger and therefore easier to see,
I hypothesize it will be smaller and therefore harder to see.

agreed?

Last edited:

Robert5493

Also, what is so hard to understand about up and down literally existing as opposed to the infinite, ever-expanding vacuum of space where supposedly no direction exists?
if it is so easy to understand, then explain how you define it.
Without being circular in argument, explain what makes down down, and what causes things to be attracted to it.

If it is a flat earth, how does that negate infinite, ever-expanding vacuum of space?
They are separate discussions.

who claims there is no direction in the universe?
direction is a description in relation to another thing.

Summer

if it is so easy to understand, then explain how you define it.
Without being circular in argument, explain what makes down down, and what causes things to be attracted to it.

If it is a flat earth, how does that negate infinite, ever-expanding vacuum of space?
They are separate discussions.

who claims there is no direction in the universe?
direction is a description in relation to another thing.
It has nothing to do with attraction. People have already explained to you why things fall. If the earth is flat and the sun and moon are local, space as you know it does not exist. Nobody would have ever been outside the firmament. The “astronauts” who claim to have gone to the moon wouldn’t have to play stupid when asked about the Van Allen radiation belt and NASA wouldn’t constantly need to provide CGI images and video of Earth showing varying continent sizes.

Jing

so lets simplify and remove surroundings.
put everything in a pure vacuum.
Nothing will rise, everything will 'fall'

now the question is why? what makes them fall and towards where?
not trolling. I'm asking you to define what things are 'falling towards'
the globe earth model says towards the center of mass of the earth, and thus not everyones ceilings are in the same direction and in fact some peoples ceilings are in opposite directions.

what does the flat earth model claim makes down, down? what causes things to fall "down"?
Things are just falling towards the earth , things will fall depending on the surroundings if the object is more dense than its Surroundings the object will fall also no surroundings such as a vacuum things will fall because there is nothing to support the object the object will keep falling until it hits something to support its weight..

So when have you ever walked in a house and the ceiling is on the floor?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

View attachment 42034

Why are Light Particles immune to Gravity?

You can take a flashlight and shine it on a wall from 5 feet, 10 feet, 20 feet, 50 feet

It doesn't matter

The light NEVER curves down

Same story with EMF and radiation

It NEVER curves down - always travels straight until deflected or absorbed

How is this possible if Gravity is real?
Once again - I need this question answered

LeeLemonoil

@Jing
Why is driving my bike uphill a lot more strenuous than driving a plain street? There is the same amount of air in front of me

Robert5493

It has nothing to do with attraction. People have already explained to you why things fall. If the earth is flat and the sun and moon are local, space as you know it does not exist. Nobody would have ever been outside the firmament. The “astronauts” who claim to have gone to the moon wouldn’t have to play stupid when asked about the Van Allen radiation belt and NASA wouldn’t constantly need to provide CGI images and video of Earth showing varying continent sizes.
No one has explained why or how things fall without the force of gravity.
you claim it is easy to understand, then please explain it to me in simpler terms.

the rest is gish galloping, irrelevant to the quality of the argument, much like the accusations of "they were all masons".

Robert5493

Things are just falling towards the earth , things will fall depending on the surroundings if the object is more dense than its Surroundings the object will fall also no surroundings such as a vacuum things will fall because there is nothing to support the object the object will keep falling until it hits something to support its weight..

So when have you ever walked in a house and the ceiling is on the floor?
this is the explanation for flat earth gravity. "things just fall"

Jing

A ball of steel is positioned on a level board of wood.

Now Tilt the board.

Why does the Ball Start to run and plummet? Because there is more air beneath it at some point then wood?
It will run and plummet because you have now tilted the wood it's now at a downwards angle there's nothing supporting the ball..

Jing

Crazy isn't it? Apparently we are the dumb crazy ones for thinking up and down exists 😂

Jing

this is the explanation for flat earth gravity. "things just fall"
Yh ? Why wouldn't things fall if their not supported? Do you think objects should just float? Im genuinely confused how you can't understand this? Put an object on a table now remove the table it's falls right? It keeps falling until something else supports it and stops it falling.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom