YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

Robert5493

Crazy isn't it? Apparently we are the dumb crazy ones for thinking up and down exists 😂
no one claims they don't exist. You're now straw manning.
I'm asking you to define up and down in relation to what?
The 'firmament'?
if so, then what is causing things to fall.. and not just fall... but actually accelerate towards the firmament?

miquelangeles

Once again - you talk a lot but say nothing

I graduated from University and took Physics, Chemistry, all this other trash and got even more confused than when I came in

Just look around you dude - the World isn't complicated - It's all the same electric/magnetic patterns throughout Nature and the World - clearly everything is connected and works together

Yet the Universe is just "so complicated" "no one understands it" "so complex" - Yea ok man

Hustlers University?

Robert5493

Yh ? Why wouldn't things fall if their not supported? Do you think objects should just float? Im genuinely confused how you can't understand this? Put an object on a table now remove the table it's falls right? It keeps falling until something else supports it and stops it falling.
"things just fall" shrug.. dunno.. ***t happens!

you're a hell of a critical thinker there Jing.
Robert I can shine a flashlight into the Night Sky and it will just keep going straight

Not a smidgen of a curve or if it ever coming back down or doing a U-turn - it never comes back down
what is the mass of a photon,
look it up

Jing

@Jing
Why is driving my bike uphill a lot more strenuous than driving a plain street? There is the same amount of air in front of me
Because you are going uphill the bikes weight and your weight is pushing you down the hill and you are fighting this.

Jing

"things just fall" shrug.. dunno.. ***t happens!

you're a hell of a critical thinker there Jing.

what is the mass of a photon,
look it up
I've explained why they fall don't try act like I'm dumb I explained how things will fall because they are denser than its Surroundings it's that simple, less dense = rise , more dense = fall what ain't you understanding?

Jing

no one claims they don't exist. You're now straw manning.
I'm asking you to define up and down in relation to what?
The 'firmament'?
if so, then what is causing things to fall.. and not just fall... but actually accelerate towards the firmament?
What do you mean in relation? Nothing is accelerating towards a firmament. Things just rise and fall depending on their surroundings

LeeLemonoil

Because you are going uphill the bikes weight and your weight is pushing you down the hill and you are fighting this.
I've explained why they fall don't try act like I'm dumb I explained how things will fall because they are denser than its Surroundings it's that simple, less dense = rise , more dense = fall what ain't you understanding?
Why is falling from 3000m into water deadly for a human, but not falling into it from 10m?

Robert5493

I said remove the surroundings, make everything a vaccum and things all fall.
so now we have removed density from the equation.
yet everything with mass still is attracted to the firmament. why?

Robert5493

What do you mean in relation? Nothing is accelerating towards a firmament. Things just rise and fall depending on their surroundings
9.8m per second per second on average acceleration.
Easily measured with a ball and a stopwatch.
That is a force, which requires energy.
This is the energy extracted by hydroelectric dams.
whence comes this energy?

Robert5493

question Jing,
do you think denser heavier objects fall faster than lighter or less dense objects in a vacuum?

Jing

Why is falling from 3000m into water deadly for a human, but not falling into it from 10m?
Because as you fall from a higher height you generate more momentum so you hit the water harder just like a faster punch hurts more than a slow one.

Jing

I said remove the surroundings, make everything a vaccum and things all fall.
so now we have removed density from the equation.
yet everything with mass still is attracted to the firmament. why?
You have removed the surroundings so now you have nothing to support the object so it falls.

Robert5493

Because as you fall from a higher height you generate more momentum so you hit the water harder just like a faster punch hurts more than a slow one.
by generate more momentum, do you mean goes faster and faster gaining more and more energy to hit harder?
that is acceleration.
You have removed the surroundings so now you have nothing to support the object so it falls.
how does it know which direction to fall?

Robert5493

I don't know I would have to test it.
excellent.
You don't even need a vacuum to test it, if you use objects of similar sizes shapes and surfaces.
A lead ball and a rubber ball for example.

I remember doing this experiment in grade school.

according to your density theory, the lead ball should "sink faster" than the rubber one. Correct?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Simple Question: if Gravity is Real how does the Moon not crash into Earth?

The Moon has Gravity? YES? How is it that only Earth's gravity is pulling on the Moon? Shouldn't the Moon also be pulling on Earth? How is it possible thats its just trying to run away?

BCF92116-67D6-4ABF-A911-F93C0F7BBC18.jpeg

Jing

by generate more momentum, do you mean goes faster and faster gaining more and more energy to hit harder?
that is acceleration.
Yes.

how does it know which direction to fall?
The object doesn't know anything, it doesn't choose to fall . It goes down because that's what happens when things fall things don't fall upwards if they fell upwards they wouldn't be falling it would be rising and to rise upwards it would need a medium to get pushed up by in a vacuum there is no medium to push the object upwards there is nothing to support the object so it's falls.

Robert5493

Yes.

The object doesn't know anything, it doesn't choose to fall . It goes down because that's what happens when things fall things don't fall upwards if they fell upwards they wouldn't be falling it would be rising and to rise upwards it would need a medium to get pushed up by in a vacuum there is no medium to push the object upwards there is nothing to support the object so it's falls.
ok this is what I mean by a circular argument. "it falls down because things fall down"
do you agree that things at rest stay at rest, until an outside force causes them to move?
an outside force is required to accelerate an object from 0m/s to X m/s?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom