YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

LLight

Am I actually going crazy here or something 😂 i thought it was common knowledge you can't just go where ever you want? Why am I having to explain this??
Is this a bug in the Matrix?
You didn't answer my question.

They want you to believe you are on a flat earth because they don't want you to know you are in the Matrix.

Robert5493

This is easy to fake - its very suspicious they don't allow you to track its navigation at all times and only allow you very few singular opportunities across the world to spot it

This is how they can run the scam - place the map with 8 spots marked with dates marked

Call the military and have one of their confidential aircraft that can pull off the flight pattern (it can look like an ISS replica as well) at that specific location for an hour or two so the PLEBS on the ground see the lights - then land the plane and continue the process with military locations around the world

There are like what? Almost 3000 DUMBS military locations worldwide not even counting our bases - and the military has basically unlimited budgets for this as well as Black Budgets - they could pull this off with no effort
so they can fake a satellite with all the properties of a satellite but can't make a real satellite. interesting logic.

you can call friends and track the ISS by eye everwhere along it's flight path, not limited to specific times.
here is the realtime tracker.

The specific times are shown as where it will be easily in view in that particular location. Just like eclipses etc.
You can write your own python script using the orbital variables to predict exactly where it will be at any moment in time.
or do it all by paper and pencil if you don't trust computers.

finally, you can buy a backyard telescope and see it for yourself and track it's speed.

What is that thing?
Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 1.49.41 PM.png

You can actually DO these things,
or you can surf the internet for confirmation bias using out of context pictures and quotes by random people.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waxqSCEFkBo

here is one using a Nikon p1000

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJz59Ky7sPM

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

so they can fake a satellite with all the properties of a satellite but can't make a real satellite. interesting logic.

you can call friends and track the ISS by eye everwhere along it's flight path.
You can write your own python script using the orbital variables to predict exactly where it will be at any moment in time.
or do it all by paper and pencil if you don't trust computers.

finally, you can buy a backyard telescope and see it for yourself and track it's speed.

What is that thing?
View attachment 42201

You can actually DO these things,
or you can surf the internet for confirmation bias using out of context pictures and quotes by random people.
They cannot - thats not what I said at all man

They CANNOT put a sattelite or the ISS in the location they say it's in without it melting or suffering the many other scenarios I mentioned

How would someone on the ground know how high it is to confirm its where its supposed to be? They can fly a lot lower and fake it with no problems

Also once again - photos and videos prove nothing - they've had 3D holograms for the past 50 years and have continuously used in the sky that they keep hidden from the public and have already used it for their "UFO sightings" - they can easily roll out a military vehicle with projecting the hologram where the ISS is supposed to be

You don't need unlimited fuel/electricity for this but for a real Sattelite you do

Its simply not physically possible for the ISS or Sattelites to exist how they say they do

joaquin

Am I actually going crazy here or something 😂 i thought it was common knowledge you can't just go where ever you want? Why am I having to explain this??
You mean like its common knowledge that the earth is round and there have been numerous ,expeditions into space, to the moon and to mars?

joaquin

@Jing
Why do THEY allow you to go onto the internet and talk about this powerful truth?

Robert5493

Its simply not physically possible for the ISS or Sattelites to exist how they say they do
there is literally nothing physically impossible about it,
it is physics. You think it impossible because you have a weak grasp of physics.

tell me, why is this persons hand not being burned by 1600C sparks? shouldn't it be bursting into flames??
1663178713984.png

it is because heat and temperature are related, but two different properties of matter.

Last edited:

Jing

Is this a bug in the Matrix?
You didn't answer my question.

They want you to believe you are on a flat earth because they don't want you to know you are in the Matrix.
I'm fully aware we could be in a matrix ... that doesn't mean the earth isn't flat... flat earth actually can lead to matrix theory.

Jing

You mean like its common knowledge that the earth is round and there have been numerous ,expeditions into space, to the moon and to mars?
Have you or anyone you know been to space , moon or Mars?

Jing

@Jing
Why do THEY allow you to go onto the internet and talk about this powerful truth?
Because they know people like you are here to defend them ... they know people have to wake up themselves I can't do that for anyone .

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

there is literally nothing physically impossible about it,
it is physics. You think it impossible because you have a weak grasp of physics.

tell me, why is this persons hand not being burned by 1600C sparks?
View attachment 42203
Tell me HOW this is possible Robert:

1) A man who writes Science Fiction for a LIVING suddenly gets a SPARK of genius and INVENTS sattelites who JUST SO HAPPENS to be a mason

He also wrote screenplays for space MOVIES - Kubrick's space movies

2) After he invents Sattelites - he gets a high-ranking job position in the Space and Sea exploration in England

Can you imagine THAT Robert? OVERNIGHT a science fiction writer does all these things

3) Once again - you guys make the claim that space is a vaccuum (no proof) - so they're just immune to 4000 degrees Farenheit and -186 degrees Farenheit huh cause SUPPOSEDLY the higher I go in Elevation - the more I should be IMMUNE to extreme temperatures is that right?

Thats funny because the highest places in the world seem to have the MOST EXTREME temperatures - but OK

4) They have unlimited gas/electricity (they NEED to have this becaude they use energy to avoid crashing into the other 13,000 sattelites and to avoid crashing down into Earth)

You have NOT explained how thats possible

5) they DO NOT show up on ANY photos or videos NASA puts out - at ALL

they're CLEARLY HIDING A LOT OF THINGS Robert but you really want to pretend this is all somehow possible

Jing

@Jing

Why are they letting you spread the truth?
Because no one is going to believe me anyway lol 😂 I could put the best evidence on here but people still wouldn't believe me because people are so brainwashed and they know this... I could also ask why they let everyone on this forum talk the truth about pufa ? It's irrelevant to be honest

joaquin

Hey this is my question.
I know. I just worded it another way. Its a brilliant question. I posted it again because some may have very short attention spans and may overlook it. I did not want any squirrel to miss this.

joaquin

Because no one is going to believe me anyway lol 😂 I could put the best evidence on here but people still wouldn't believe me because people are so brainwashed and they know this... I could also ask why they let everyone on this forum talk the truth about pufa ? It's irrelevant to be honest
If no one is going to believe you, then why do you keep at it? Are you angry at the world? Do you feel insignificant? Are you a self loather?

Jing

If no one is going to believe you, then why do you keep at it? Are you angry at the world? Do you feel insignificant? Are you a self loather?
Sometimes it's just fun why not? It doesn't take long to write comments. Why do you keep at it?

Robert5493

Tell me HOW this is possible Robert:

1) A man who writes Science Fiction for a LIVING suddenly gets a SPARK of genius and INVENTS sattelites who JUST SO HAPPENS to be a mason

He also wrote screenplays for space MOVIES - Kubrick's space movies

2) After he invents Sattelites - he gets a high-ranking job position in the Space and Sea exploration in England

Can you imagine THAT Robert? OVERNIGHT a science fiction writer does all these things

3) Once again - you guys make the claim that space is a vaccuum (no proof) - so they're just immune to 4000 degrees Farenheit and -186 degrees Farenheit huh cause SUPPOSEDLY the higher I go in Elevation - the more I should be IMMUNE to extreme temperatures is that right?

Thats funny because the highest places in the world seem to have the MOST EXTREME temperatures - but OK

4) They have unlimited gas/electricity (they NEED to have this becaude they use energy to avoid crashing into the other 13,000 sattelites and to avoid crashing down into Earth)

You have NOT explained how thats possible

5) they DO NOT show up on ANY photos or videos NASA puts out - at ALL

they're CLEARLY HIDING A LOT OF THINGS Robert but you really want to pretend this is all somehow possible
1. Clarke did not "invent satellites" He wrote about the possibility of geo-syncronous orbits, and others said that is a great idea and did it. 18 years later. is that overnight? Did Jules Verne "invent" nuclear power with his Nautilus sub?

2. I wish they had more physics trained people to write screenplays as the movies would make a lot more sense than the drivel coming out today that ruins understanding of how real physics works. (talking to you interstellar, gravity, etc.)

3. The claim that space is a vacuum has been tested. you can test it yourself by measuring air density as you move higher up a mountain, or in a balloon. why do you think they need to pressurize air cabins above 10,000 feet? Buy a weather balloon, put a recording barometer in it and send it up. You only need to go up 100km before there is very little air left.

they are as "immune" as that persons hand is. I can provide the formula for you if you wish, but in short heat flow depends on more than just temperature, it depends on mass too.

4. they use the same energy source as "JU5T F4LLING" which according to flat earthers needs no explanation. Every satellite is tracked and registers it's orbit to prevent collisions, just as every radio transmitter has to register what band it is using.

5. NASA puts out photos people want to see. If you would like to see pictures of the satellites, ask them.
If you are asking why in a snapshot of earth you don't see the satellites? because on that scale they are far smaller than pixels.
I've seen numerous shuttle photos of satellites on the Canadian CANADARM site.

What specifically is it that THEY are hiding James?

Jing

they use the same energy source as "JU5T F4LLING" which according to flat earthers needs no explanation. Every satellite is tracked and registers it's orbit to prevent collisions, just as every radio transmitter has to register what band it is using.
Why do you ignore stuff ? There is an explanation for falling it's simple not sure why you find it so hard to figure out.

joaquin

Sometimes it's just fun why not? It doesn't take long to write comments. Why do you keep at it?
I'm bored out of my mind, that's why.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom