YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

Robert5493

How can you prove thats the ISS? I look up in the sky and see stars and moving lights thats it - they could be anything

NASA's budget is 18 billion dollars - thats enough money to run hundreds of complex scams with no one being the wiser

The chances of the ISS existing is the same as Sattelites existing - same flaws that disprove it can be a real thing
not just NASA, but also

www.ukspaceagency.bis.gov.uk/

Etc...

All of which have space programs and have sent astronauts to space.
As well as dozens of other government and private enterprises,
all with independent footage of working in space, and employing millions of people all working together in cahoots to keep us all fooled.
And
Not a single whistleblower in the bunch.

That is some amazing co-ordination!

If it isn't the ISS, what is it? How do "they" know where it will be at all times?

How can "they" put something up there that travels so fast and never needs fuel?

Last edited:

Robert5493

That is a terrible analogy. Eggs do have PUFA, but they have benefits that outweigh the negative aspects in moderation. How is that comparable to the claim that they shouldn’t need to fake footage of people supposedly in space on the ISS if they should have no problem floating around in zero gravity? What excuse can you give for obviously manipulated footage of people fading out of existence as they turn a corner? Maybe the real footage would be too boring? Perhaps they couldn’t afford to send anyone there so they had to fake it?
I told you one possible reason why they might decide to "fake" footage.
I gave you a link to the ISS faked footage, and they aren't even trying to hide it. It is posted on their website.
I assume you've never worked in a large corporation with conflicting departmental needs?
The "expense" excuse is the most probable, public affairs needs footage for some advert campaign to gain funding, department X can't deliver on time on budget, Media department tasked with filling in. Happens all the time in any large company.

Why? because it is decided "the benefits outweigh the negative aspects in moderation" just like eggs. And it is a leap too far to say a couple fake pictures from a corporation proves "ergo the earth is flat". Just as it would be to say, "PUFA is bad, ergo Serotonin must be good" even if I showed the tenuous connection between how pufa is connected to serotonin.

Last edited:

Summer

I told you one possible reason why they might decide to "fake" footage.
I gave you a link to the ISS faked footage, and they aren't even trying to hide it. It is posted on their website.
I assume you've never worked in a large corporation with conflicting departmental needs?
The "expense" excuse is the most probable, public affairs needs footage for some advert campaign to gain funding, department X can't deliver on time on budget, Media department tasked with filling in. Happens all the time in any large company.

Why? because it is decided "the benefits outweigh the negative aspects in moderation" just like eggs.
lol alright so you’re in the camp of the people who say NASA sent people to the moon but the moon landing photos are fake because the real ones wouldn’t be convincing enough.

It’s a shame their website doesn’t explain ALL of the faked footage. You can be told you’re being lied to and you still happily believe the lie. I think we’re done here.

Robert5493

lol alright so you’re in the camp of the people who say NASA sent people to the moon but the moon landing photos are fake because the real ones wouldn’t be convincing enough.

It’s a shame their website doesn’t explain ALL of the faked footage. You can be told you’re being lied to and you still happily believe the lie. I think we’re done here.
Fundamentally, your argument is
I think I caught them in a lie about X
so everything they say about X is a lie.

therefore Y must really be Z

X= spacetravel
Y= Globe earth
Z= Flat earth.

Robert5493

View: https://youtu.be/ewIqhUe8DfQ

You would think wires wouldn’t be necessary in zero gravity. Let me know if you want to see teleporting objects and other visual inconsistencies.

Where is anything faked in this video? where are the wires ?

The first scene, you can clearly see it is his pinky finger stuck in his pocket when he reaches for his belt.
the second scene you see a guy folding up a strip of tape or something. no indication of wires being used.
and the pushup scene they don't show any wires, just cut to a different scene from moviemaking and how they "could" have done it.

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.47.08 AM.png

LeeLemonoil

Or the flat earthers who are keeping open the wide doors of scientific exploration?

Once they back up their megalomaniac claims and actually not walk trough some figurative doors but walk/drive/sail in a straight line around the globe (on the disc) then I‘m forever grateful to them for their scientific exploration showing that earth is flat and we were all duped in unimaginable ways by evil elites.

But since they can’t be bothered to and are too spineless to perform this ultimative experiment, I will call them out as the madmen they are. And cowards.

joaquin

Why can't flat earthers make their way to the edge of the world??
Why have none of them attempted this yet?

oh that's right, the Free Masons won't let them!

1663171309881.png

Robert5493

See the first half of the video. I have more if you need it. It’s certainly supplemental to the argument that the Earth is not a spinning globe and that gravity is nonsense. There would be no need to fake any of this otherwise.

I watched it.
You might want to look into video compression artifacts.
Ever notice how when you used to lose signal on your TV it went static? that is because it used to be analogue.
But now when you lose signal it freezes and you see eratic blocks? Notice the blocky portions are usually mostly the moving bits?
the digital compression technology saves bandwidth by updating and sending changed pixel information more often than the static pixels. So, when you start losing signal, you get sporadically updated moving pixel regions. The very fact that parts of the background also distort but not others demonstrates that it can not be a green screen.
If they were 'trying to hide' would they not have cut this video out, not posted it on their own website?

The air bubbles, NASA makes no secret of the use of training on earth in tanks.

the bubbles in space are water droplets as explained, and in fact demonstrate weightlessness because they are all ejected at different angles in straight lines. If it were air bubbles they would all float straight up.

the clips of people talking, I would like to hear the context in which they are speaking. otherwise it is just

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 12.18.59 PM.png

there is one clip of a man that "fades out" as he rounds a corner.
that one I would say implies fakery. I'd like to see the source the video, where did it come from? Could it have been a movie clip? the video doesn't say.

but again, this is all just distraction and none of it true or false, will demonstrate that the flat earth model is true.
all space agencies could be working together to fake space travel on a globe earth just as easily as a flat one.

Last edited:

Robert5493

That’s the first thing one notices in the linked video. Though granted some static objects flicker as well.

Yes, that‘s a curious bit.
they do, and that is actually evidence it is not a green screen.
Static objects will flicker if there is even a contrast lighting change or even a random pixelation.
as the totality of the data relies on data of the surrounding pixels, an error will magnify and cascade until it runs to more stable (recently updated/no change) data

joaquin

LeeLemonoil

Because you can't freely travel this world without restrictions.
Not true. Repeating a lie isn’t convincing. There are plenty of routes around the globes with no physical or legal restrictions that are unsurpassable

Jing

Please explain.
What do you mean please explain? Is this the type of people I'm debating with? You honestly think you can travel everywhere and explore everywhere on this earth with no restrictions?

Robert5493

What do you mean please explain? Is this the type of people I'm debating with? You honestly think you can travel everywhere and explore everywhere on this earth with no restrictions?

Last edited:

joaquin

You never heard of Christopher Columbus? Was he invented by the illuminati?

Jing

What does this prove? Seems like a guided tour to certain parts of Antarctica? How does seeing parts of an ice land mean we can explore the whole of earth freely?

Perry Staltic

Or the flat earthers who are keeping open the wide doors of scientific exploration?

They're actually doing quite the opposite. They specialize in trolling by sowing doubt while they ignore evidence that proves the earth is a sphere . eg opposite rotations at the poles.

Last edited:

Robert5493

What does this prove? Seems like a guided tour to certain parts of Antarctica? How does seeing parts of an ice land mean we can explore the whole of earth freely?
No, you are certainly not invited to my home.
But where would you like to go?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom