YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

Perry Staltic

Let this thread rest. We/you can’t provide what they want: A tangible Gravity. Unless we can provide a thing that feels, looks, smells and tastes like Gravity and walks and talks like Gravity and testified before the High Court of Latuflence that it in fact is guilty of being Gravitiy herself having committed acts of Gravitation -

They won’t be satisfied.

I learned a while back in another FE thread that's true and all they're doing is trolling for grins. I just like to pop in once in while when I see the topic trending and take a few potshots at the most glaringly obvious flaws

LeeLemonoil

@LeeLemonoil
I have to reread this. Because its so good. That is George Carlin quality!
Got to google who that is. I always feel like a child talking to adults when I try to be funny / making wordplays in English which still isn’t my fortitude. And some say I use online translators.

But sometimes being restricted in a language yet still trying to be funny with the Arsenal makes for unusual results. Flat earthers should thank their Firmament-dwelling deity I can’t reason with them in my native tongue.

@Jing
I said „restricted“

Gânico

take the torus/partially hollow earth pill

1514665782616.gif

Last edited:

Robert5493

............ We/you can’t provide what they want: A tangible Gravity. Unless we can provide a thing that feels, looks, smells and tastes like Gravity and walks and talks like Gravity and testifies before the High Court of Latuflence that it in fact is guilty of being Gravitiy herself having committed acts of Gravitation -

They won’t be satisfied. And let’s grant them this Triumph: We can‘t. We cannot prove Gravity that way. Therefore it doesn’t exist.
well, Bioscheme has now opened the door where we could concede that gravity really doesn't exist as an independent force.
I'm sure it will be much much easier to convince that the apparent gravity is really spacetime curvature due to matter.

Think that is achievable using only pictorial things like cone geodesics? Pretty hard for Jing to recreate in his bathtub.

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Were going to end this thread with the FACTS:

Fact 1: The Earth is as Flat as a PANCAKE

Fact 2: Sattelites aren't real

Fact 3: the ISS isn't real

Fact 4: NASA photoshops and creates fake videos of EVERYTHING to cover the fact they still haven't figured out how to do ANYTHING in space

Fact 5: Isaac Newton was a FRAUDSTER and so was Einstein

Fact 6: Gravity is NOT REAL and Calculus is also a SCAM - Algebra and Geometry run the world I need calculus for NOTHING

Fact 7: Robert works for NASA

Fact 8: Lee is lookin like some VANILLA ICE CREAM

Fact 9: Joaquin just CANNOT COPE with the fact that all you need to work for NASA is to be good at Photoshop and Lying

miquelangeles

Narcissists gaslight because:

• It’s an effective means to gain control.
  • They can take the higher ground by never admitting they’re in the wrong.
  • They can make you feel bad about yourself.
  • They can convince other people that you’re in the wrong.
  • Gaslighting fits in with their capacity for lying.
  • Gaslighting is an effective way to attack the core of who you are—potentially making you more willing to do what the narcissist wants you to do and to become dependent on them.

SamYo123

Were going to end this thread with the FACTS:

Fact 1: The Earth is as Flat as a PANCAKE

Fact 2: Sattelites aren't real

Fact 3: the ISS isn't real

Fact 4: NASA photoshops and creates fake videos of EVERYTHING to cover the fact they still haven't figured out how to do ANYTHING in space

Fact 5: Isaac Newton was a FRAUDSTER and so was Einstein

Fact 6: Gravity is NOT REAL and Calculus is also a SCAM - Algebra and Geometry run the world I need calculus for NOTHING

Fact 7: Robert works for NASA

Fact 8: Lee is lookin like some VANILLA ICE CREAM

Fact 9: Joaquin just CANNOT COPE with the fact that all you need to work for NASA is to be good at Photoshop and Lying
Well flattened

RealNeat

I've explained why they fall don't try act like I'm dumb I explained how things will fall because they are denser than its Surroundings it's that simple, less dense = rise , more dense = fall what ain't you understanding?
Because he wants you to admit that its a weighing DOWN of space time... which is apparently way more logical than the simple, demonstrable explanation of density.

Asking what down is, even in the Einstein theory of general relativity perspective, is, in actuality, unanswered.

Last edited:

Robert5493

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/C91jJD4YCT8N/

See the first half of the video. I have more if you need it. It’s certainly supplemental to the argument that the Earth is not a spinning globe and that gravity is nonsense. There would be no need to fake any of this otherwise.

Closing the loop,
I found the source video for the curious bit about the fading astronauts arm.
it is a compilation video of Jeff Williams on Expedition 13
It is here at 42 seconds. It's a fade to scene change.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhr8NugDMPI

Most scene cuts throughout the video use fade in to transition to the next scene, like this.
Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 11.18.30 AM.png

and this one of him leaving then coming back is no different, it just looks odd because Williams is almost the only thing that changes when they cut from him leaving, to the next scene where he is returning. But you can also see the equipment he knocks into an oscillation on the left side of the lab also fades into a higher position at the same time.

Obvious when given the context and shows how taking things out of context to support a predetermined position is at best, disingenuous.

Last edited:

Robert5493

Thanks for this. I will look into it. Taking your own pictures would be great, because pictures of distant objects such as Saturn's moons are almost always photoshopped. Let me know what you find. I am working on an experiment regarding eclipses, will update later. But eclipses of all sorts were accurately predicted by civilizations that had a flat earth cosmology.

Generalization of the Lambertian model and implications for machine vision,​

I found this paper on sci-hub I thought might interest you.

In it there is a description of where the Lambertian model falls short in real life applications (important for machine vision systems)

As you stated that the moon should act like spheres on earth, it turns out it does. Just not Lambertian surfaced ones.

In the paper is a picture of an unglazed clay cylinder beside a Lambertian rendered one.
Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 7.02.05 PM.png

if this is the case, then saturation contrast is inadequate to describe the effect.

Last edited:

parallax

Bioscheme here. I previously noted the visible curvature of the earth when flying over long tall narrow islands. I wish to also recount that at +- 71 degrees North on a clear day I can see the curves and it feels very globeish. Within whatever proximity to that far North there is absolute desolation and uniform flatness which allows the slight nuance of optical distortion on the 360 degree horizon to stand out enough to perceive.
I do frequently percieve detail (physical detail, not woo) as obvious which others deny seeing, but in this case my companions agreed that the earth felt ballish.
Have any of you felt like you can just see that the earth is curved?
Just standing there looking, not talking weather baloons or whatever.

A

Adf

Were going to end this thread with the BELIEFS:

BELIEF 1: The Earth is as Flat as a PANCAKE

BELIEF 2: Sattelites aren't real

BELIEF 3: the ISS isn't real

BELIEF 4: NASA photoshops and creates fake videos of EVERYTHING to cover the fact they still haven't figured out how to do ANYTHING in space

BELIEF 5: Isaac Newton was a FRAUDSTER and so was Einstein

BELIEF 6: Gravity is NOT REAL and Calculus is also a SCAM - Algebra and Geometry run the world I need calculus for NOTHING

BELIEF 7: Robert works for NASA

BELIEF 8: Lee is lookin like some VANILLA ICE CREAM

BELIEF 9: Joaquin just CANNOT COPE with the fact that all you need to work for NASA is to be good at Photoshop and Lying
fixed*

James Gatz I hope you realize you speak like an indoctrinated cult victim. I challenge you to practice some of Eckhart Tolle's power of now methods, realize how emotional and manic you are, and escape your captured ego.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom