Weather, Migraines, Depression

The nostrils are connected to the forehead cavities or sinuses that have mucus membranes that are filled with air, these are sensitive to changing atmospheric pressures which can cause a headache.

Maybe you could try a nettypot? or snorting some water into the sinuses from a running faucet.
2ct

The mood change can be related to pressure transmission from the ear canal, middle ear, to the inner ear.
Maybe you could try wearing special earplugs ?

High humidity reduces our ability to evaporate water. This reduces the density of blood flowing through the lungs because we breath in moisture. In a dry climate, the density changes in blood help gravity to assist our circulation. In high humidity, the heart has to do all of the work, leading to increased pressure, fatigue and sweating. Laying on a flat bed together with high humidity would further compromise our circulation. Raising the head end of the bed by around 6-7 inches depending on length of bed, can significantly reduce the number of migraines. Adding a dehumidifier or adjusting humidity on your air conditioner should help while your in doors. My last migraine was in 1994 when I tilted my bed.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Wow nice thanks for tidbit

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom