Unbelievable Climate Change BS

Perry Staltic

These people are so dumb. Epic floods in California are perfectly natural and historically have occurred about every 200 years. The last great flood was in 1862. Indians knew according to their tradition to pack up and move to the hills.

Climate change is increasing the risk of floods that could submerge cities and displace millions of people across the state, according to a study released Friday.

The Native Americans knew the Big Flood was coming.

A story in the Nevada City Democrat on Jan. 11, 1862, said, “We are informed that the Indians living in the vicinity of Marysville left their abodes a week or more ago for the foothills predicting an unprecedented overflow. They told the whites that the water would be higher than it has been for thirty years, and pointed high up on the trees and houses where it would come.”

Z

Zsazsa

FaGoCHIX0AE8FuV.jpg

That reminds me of DiCaprio's meeting with the pope where he talks about the environment and overpopulation while looking at pictures of the internal and external panels of Bosch's The Garden of Earthly Delights. A weird video on multiple levels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2GoXbQjQ9g

A book, hieronymus Bosch's... was hanging above my crib as a young boy. My father put it there, and as a child I didn't quite understand what it all meant, but to my child's eyes it represented our planet, the utopia that we've been given, the overpopulation, excess, and then the third panel we see a blackened sky that represents so much to me of what's going on in the environmental movement today, yet in the back you have Hieronymus Bosch painting planet Earth when many thought that the earth was still flat, so it represents to me the the promise of the future and enlightenment and it's representational of your view here as well, I wanted to give you this book as a gift

Grapelander

Another CLIMATE thread we have going - cross pollinating.

Lollipop2

Well well well. White House Climate Expert was banned from the National Academy of Science for Science Fraud - lol. She edited and promoted a climate change article from her brother in law and did not disclose the relationship AND he used falsified data. Is she that stupid? Apparently AND along with everyone else in the White House currently.

Z

Zsazsa

“WEF should engage in open scientific debate with CLINTEL”

Over 1,100 scientists and scholars agree that there’s no climate emergency, natural factors are most influential and we do have time to adapt.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom