Ukraine Crisis

Perry Staltic

It’s a statement: you can ship the grain. Do you ship anything else we can destroy the Port anytime. Sensible move.

Unless there's something in the agreement that allows Russian inspection of onshore grain storage facilities, I think we can expect Ukraine to store weapons in same in order to provoke Russians to attack them so they can whine about it. There is a stipulation to allow Russian inspection of ships to ensure no weapons are being imported via sea.

rockarolla

UA as a top wheat exporter, feeding the whole world huh:

1658589978984.png

rockarolla

This whole conflict appeared not only because of the Russian-Ukrainian situation, but, above all, it is the result of relations between world centers of power.

And how everything happens is by no means always determined by the desires of Moscow and Kyiv obviously, although technically Moscow could have forced UA to capitulate long ago if it acted freely and independently.

Russia is potentially very strong, and the fact that it cannot quickly deal with Ukraine points to the current Kremlin management.

Perry Staltic

Russia is potentially very strong, and the fact that it cannot quickly deal with Ukraine points to the current Kremlin management.

Keeping Russian military and Ukrainian civilian casualties to a minimum is wise. That takes extra effort and time, but pays big dividends in long-term stability. Russia's success in Chechnya and Syria indicate they have developed some competence in these matters.

Peachy

“…Germany might be willing to drop what support it has lent Ukraine altogether if the social, economic and political price for it becomes too high domestically, will only serve to encourage Putin to turn the thumbscrews again.”

Maybe I’m not fully understanding? Besides the turbine incident - which may have been exploited a bit, I don’t know - wasn’t gas reduced as a result if the sanctions?

Last edited:

Peachy

I'd say China and Russia together will pretend to "liberate" the world from "evil" capitalists and "colonialists" (destroying the West), and world government will ensue immediately after, based in either Ukraine or Kazakhstan.
Or maybe they just want to be left alone and for others to stop acting like a**holes. And are highlighting global unfairness to gain global support. It’s so easy. Why not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom