Topical bromelain for fibrosis and excess hardened collagen/fibrin

johnwester130

25ml Water
5ml Ethanol
1 gram Bromelain powder

Amazingly, it does remove some dead skin. It was like little lumps of dead skin.

It stings a little, nowhere near like glycolic acid or salicylic acid. It's milder. It only dissolves the dead fibrin.
Acid peels are much stronger and are not used for scar tissue. Some people get confused by this.
This also explains why topical taurine does not work either, it doesn't break down the old collagen. You actually need something to eat it away.
Topical serrapeptase can't be made due to the protein size.

It's very cheap to make and I reccomend it

Sweet Meat

Would vinegar dissolve fibrosis, John?
vinegar is an acidic and will dry/peel the skin and possibly dissolve calcium deposits though i don't know. i have read it has some impact on prostaglandins also, plus it is a very mild (though direct) source of procyanidin-b2...but it seems unlikely it would have any direct impact on the scar tissue/swelling that is causing scalp hypoxia

i think it is easier to fix fibrosis once the stress that is causing it has been alleviated. in my experience postural problems in the lower body force the neck/face to compensate by tightening to secure the head, which leads to chronic stress, edema and inflammation of the surrounding galea.

the hair on my crown grew back when i added sulfur to my diet and fixed my postural problems, despite still being heavily scarred. to me, this suggests that calcified arteries are more to blame for actual hair loss. lack of oxygen due to tension = inflammation = dht/prostaglandin response which slowly suffocates the follicles and replaces the plump brown adipose with fibrotic tissue.

castor oil packs are said to be useful for deep fibrosis. some people used castor oil/dmso to treat peyronies disease, for example.

edit- worth noting that castor oil/ricinoleic acid is a pge2 e3 agonist, used internally to induce labour and as a laxative by forcing the muscles to relax, so in theory this could have a similar effect on the scalp/facial muscles that are stressing the galea and might be why castor oil is said to be so effective for hair growth despite having a high dalton rating. pseudo-botox.

Last edited:

highriderrr

vinegar is an acidic and will dry/peel the skin and possibly dissolve calcium deposits though i don't know. i have read it has some impact on prostaglandins also, plus it is a very mild (though direct) source of procyanidin-b2...but it seems unlikely it would have any direct impact on the scar tissue/swelling that is causing scalp hypoxia

i think it is easier to fix fibrosis once the stress that is causing it has been alleviated. in my experience postural problems in the lower body force the neck/face to compensate by tightening to secure the head, which leads to chronic stress, edema and inflammation of the surrounding galea.

the hair on my crown grew back when i added sulfur to my diet and fixed my postural problems, despite still being heavily scarred. to me, this suggests that calcified arteries are more to blame for actual hair loss. lack of oxygen due to tension = inflammation = dht/prostaglandin response which slowly suffocates the follicles and replaces the plump brown adipose with fibrotic tissue.

castor oil packs are said to be useful for deep fibrosis. some people used castor oil/dmso to treat peyronies disease, for example.

edit- worth noting that castor oil/ricinoleic acid is a pge2 e3 agonist, used internally to induce labour and as a laxative by forcing the muscles to relax, so in theory this could have a similar effect on the scalp/facial muscles that are stressing the galea and might be why castor oil is said to be so effective for hair growth despite having a high dalton rating. pseudo-botox.
How did you fix posture?

Sweet Meat

How did you fix posture?

i studied ballet dancers, models, tai chi models etc and how they are taught to move and worked on getting very flexible feet, ankles, hammies and hips. i also got a dog and we walk 5-7 miles every day in heel-less shoes which actually made things worse for a while because with no cushioning my poor posture manifested as severe callouses on my heels - this encouraged me to fox trot which took pressure off my hips and heels

fox trotting several miles a day nearly doubled the size of my glutes in less than four months and gave me a straight spine which in turn allowed my shoulders and neck to relax. i noticed that when i go camping, even with poor diet and mega stress my scalp always stayed loose and healthy and i decided this is because the uneven ground of mountaineering = you gotta keep your weight centered and your spine mobile, just as women do when they wear high heels, something many men may never learn to do unless they are into ballet, martial arts or cross dressing

highriderrr

i studied ballet dancers, models, tai chi models etc and how they are taught to move and worked on getting very flexible feet, ankles, hammies and hips. i also got a dog and we walk 5-7 miles every day in heel-less shoes which actually made things worse for a while because with no cushioning my poor posture manifested as severe callouses on my heels - this encouraged me to fox trot which took pressure off my hips and heels

fox trotting several miles a day nearly doubled the size of my glutes in less than four months and gave me a straight spine which in turn allowed my shoulders and neck to relax. i noticed that when i go camping, even with poor diet and mega stress my scalp always stayed loose and healthy and i decided this is because the uneven ground of mountaineering = you gotta keep your weight centered and your spine mobile, just as women do when they wear high heels, something many men may never learn to do unless they are into ballet, martial arts or cross dressing
Than you so much for the reply! Maybe you know some effective excercises for posture? Now i can't find foxtrot community.

Sweet Meat

Than you so much for the reply! Maybe you know some effective excercises for posture? Now i can't find foxtrot community.
foxtrotting is legit just walking on the balls of your feet/toe stepping.

it's how babies walk
it's how animals walk
it's how hunters move quietly in the forest
it's how we run when we are barefoot
it's how we dance
it's how we move on uneven/unseen ground
it's how women move in high heels

it takes all the pressure off your upper body and puts it on your legs which will become beastly, fast

highriderrr

foxtrotting is legit just walking on the balls of your feet/toe stepping.

it's how babies walk
it's how animals walk
it's how hunters move quietly in the forest
it's how we run when we are barefoot
it's how we dance
it's how we move on uneven/unseen ground
it's how women move in high heels

it takes all the pressure off your upper body and puts it on your legs which will become beastly, fast
Thank you again for the excellent explanation, now things much easier :D

Sweet Meat

Thank you again for the excellent explanation, now things much easier :D
np

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMqjcyW-JII

depending on who you ask, people will say heel strikes are better for walking, but the only literature on this boils down to energy expenditure - that is, fox trotting requires more energy than heel striking...imo because fox trotting requires proper posture and holding the weight in the quads and glutes, whereas heelstriking requires nothing but big shoes to protect the heel, so one can have crappy posture and heel strike all day long while their hips and lower back suffer chronic stress from every step

aadrock

25ml Water
5ml Ethanol
1 gram Bromelain powder

Amazingly, it does remove some dead skin. It was like little lumps of dead skin.

It stings a little, nowhere near like glycolic acid or salicylic acid. It's milder. It only dissolves the dead fibrin.
Acid peels are much stronger and are not used for scar tissue. Some people get confused by this.
This also explains why topical taurine does not work either, it doesn't break down the old collagen. You actually need something to eat it away.

How did this mixture go removing or making scars less visible?

Motorneuron

25ml Water
5ml Ethanol
1 gram Bromelain powder

Is it solubilized only by mixing?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom