They've Declared War On Us

Gone Peating

QANON909 5G, Electromagnetic & Biological Warfare Against the Public Did you see this one yet? Stunning.
There is a video on www.chemtrailplanet.com under the coronavirus heading in yellow, that features a man who was a Vodafone boss who says these are planned to take us out. Worth the time to find and listen to, located at the end (scroll down) right by the Cough 19~NOT a Virus!!!5G Battle for your Soul for ever and ever with Dr. Klinghardt.

Damn now that i think about it in that movie Kingsman that’s exactly what happened...

Regina

As soon as you can be tracked, they know immediately if you bought, say, gold. They show up at your door and say we suspect you might be getting sick.

Off you go (to "dignified isolation)"and your gold is confiscated.
The Last American Vagabond

Jib

Jesus Christ. This is all getting out of hand. The longer it drags on and the worse it gets, the more surreal it is.

When this all started I didn't think too much of it. But now masks being required, waiting in lines outside to get into grocery stores with only a limited number of people allowed in at once. This is getting beyond ridiculous.

"Concerning" was a month ago. We're beyond that now.

What worries me is the incessant MSM saying 'We will have to get used to a new normal', WTF!

Is this the brave new world we are now in!, we need hope Guys/Girls.

Regina

Jesus Christ. This is all getting out of hand. The longer it drags on and the worse it gets, the more surreal it is.

When this all started I didn't think too much of it. But now masks being required, waiting in lines outside to get into grocery stores with only a limited number of people allowed in at once. This is getting beyond ridiculous.

"Concerning" was a month ago. We're beyond that now.
Warp speed.
( all psychopaths leave their shattered victims wondering "what just happened.")

I feel we are within a whisker of being throughly checkmated.
I know if we take vac/chip/surveilance, then they will just feast on our broken hearts.
The entire world has shifted beneath our feet and if good comes out of it, it will be NOT on their path.
TDV | SURVIVING AND PROSPERING DURING AND AFTER THE DOLLAR COLLAPSE - The Dollar Vigilante
The Corbett Report
https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/

I have no idea about finances. But these people see it and are digging and put out good info.

And Kennedy being semi-aloud to speak is interesting development. (I'm looking for the pony and he seems like a nice man).

I feel bad about just coming here. I feel I should have the bravery to post on FB and drop flyers all over Chicago.
It was so sad to see everyone on the first sunny day out in masks, not communicating, not saying hello to anyone.
Even people alone in alleys wearing masks. Or older residents wearing a mask just to get their mail. I did my damndest to try to say hello and smile but everyone turned away.

They stole your businesses, your life, your connection to anything but the sick THEY; they'll eat your children, they already ate your soul; they'll feed you cockroach milk for tasks you do for them.
And you don't see it?

When your only hope has been reduced to a vaccine and what your captures, rapist, abuser, violent burglar, administer of crumbs whims and you obey and wait for instructions?!?!?!?!?

The time to fight back was yesterday. But we're here now. It will be so much harder with the tracking tattoo and injected "final solution" vaccine.

The stewardess on planes says put on the mask and life jacket yourself before helping others. This is not the time for self sacrifice. This is the time to get away from tyranny and be strong in order to help humanity away from a grotesque and humiliating defeat.

Regina

wrt to Trump.
Is who we are seeing now a clone?
I never had any interest one way or the other in the dude, but there has been a huge shift.
Melania looks like a mannequin. The daughter a robot.
Boris Johnson might be a post covid clone.

The choreography of the dancing nurses is the same as the 2012 Olympic Games.

I've worked with 2nd unit directors on screen combat as well as directing all the logistics of taking a show on the road. For even highly trained dancers (and equity actor combatants), a change of venue is a huge new challenge. It's falls down to 2nd unit, location managers, detailed reconnaissance of new conditions. A change of costume presents enormous difference in muscle memory for the choreography. The new surfaces and footwear huge hurdle. Head dress is probably the toughest thing to adjust to. And if you are used to fighting unarmed (like aikido) with zero body armor, the adjustment to a face mask is brutal; you don't where you are in space and lose peripheral vision. Also any stage effects like fake snow or dry ice or other items on the stage. Understanding where all the bathrooms and dressing areas and access to stage entrances, scale, shape of theatre, raked stage, prosenium stage, theatre in the round, stage blocking, each person's spacing in the ensemble, open air acoustics,,,, on and on and on.

NO WAY do you just throw together nurses and medical staff in head dress, face masks and booties into the choreography. I've worked with a ton of pros (ballet dancers, stage and screen dancers, actor combatants, stunt men, aikidoists). The reality is most people are incredibly uncoordinated. The pros need and do constant drills and repetition. You change a single thing and they start bumping into each other, falling down, cursing, crying, pill popping voltaren anything.

No wonder people opt for the SSRI to thicken the veil of reality. Percival. Parsifal. Pierce the Veil. Apollo (birthed from Dionysisan Mysteries).
If a person has not pierced the viel by adulthood, they probably never will. They are walking around in masks defeated soon to be GMO'ed or culled.

It's pretty horrifying to see it and know what you are looking at. You are the rat gnawing at the cage to find escape openings like in Seyle experiments.

Last edited:

peateats1

wrt to Trump.
Is who we are seeing now a clone?
I never had any interest one way or the other in the dude, but there has been a huge shift.
Melania looks like a mannequin. The daughter a robot.
Boris Johnson might be a post covid clone.

The choreography of the dancing nurses is the same as the 2012 Olympic Games.

I've worked with 2nd unit directors on screen combat as well as directing all the logistics of taking a show on the road. For even highly trained dancers (and equity actor combatants), a change of venue is a huge new challenge. It's falls down to 2nd unit, location managers, detailed reconnaissance of new conditions. A change of costume presents enormous difference in muscle memory for the choreography. The new surfaces and footwear huge hurdle. Head dress is probably the toughest thing to adjust to. And if you are used to fighting unarmed (like aikido) with zero body armor, the adjustment to a face mask is brutal; you don't where you are in space and lose peripheral vision. Also any stage effects like fake snow or dry ice or other items on the stage. Understanding where all the bathrooms and dressing areas and access to stage entrances, scale, shape of theatre, raked stage, prosenium stage, theatre in the round, stage blocking, each person's spacing in the ensemble, open air acoustics,,,, on and on and on.

NO WAY do you just throw together nurses and medical staff in head dress, face masks and booties into the choreography. I've worked with a ton of pros (ballet dancers, stage and screen dancers, actor combatants, stunt men, aikidoists). The reality is most people are incredibly uncoordinated. The pros need and do constant drills and repetition. You change a single thing and they start bumping into each other, falling down, cursing, crying, pill popping voltaren anything.

No wonder people opt for the SSRI to thicken the veil of reality. Percival. Parsifal. Pierce the Veil. Apollo (birthed from Dionysisan Mysteries).
If a person has not pierced the viel by adulthood, they problem never will. They are walking around in masks defeated soon to be GMO'ed or culled.

It's pretty horrifying to see it and know what you are looking at. You are the rat gnawing at the cage to find escape openings like in Seyle experiments.
I agree. Life is a stage. It's truly amazing when you see it. Everything on tv, news, media is fake and carefully orchestrated. Wars were for depopulating the planet and getting rid of rulers that challenged the agenda. The whole democrat vs republican thing is orchestrated and for distraction and to divide.
I think most of the elite are transgender. Seriously if you look at Kate Middleton does that look like a woman? The bone structure and muscle with minimal fat. She got pregnant when she looked completely anorexic, that's impossible. Prince William and Harry look feminine. Princess Diana looks manly. Melania looks like a man. Michelle Obama etc etc etc. Our governor in the state of Indiana looks like a woman.
If you read brave new world, children are made in the lab. I believe that's where all the elites children come from. Beyoncé sat down and her baby bump completely folded like a piece of rubber.
Anyway, there's so much more but I think we're in big trouble and this is the beginning of the end with the covid virus.

Regina

I agree. Life is a stage. It's truly amazing when you see it. Everything on tv, news, media is fake and carefully orchestrated. Wars were for depopulating the planet and getting rid of rulers that challenged the agenda. The whole democrat vs republican thing is orchestrated and for distraction and to divide.
I think most of the elite are transgender. Seriously if you look at Kate Middleton does that look like a woman? The bone structure and muscle with minimal fat. She got pregnant when she looked completely anorexic, that's impossible. Prince William and Harry look feminine. Princess Diana looks manly. Melania looks like a man. Michelle Obama etc etc etc. Our governor in the state of Indiana looks like a woman.
If you read brave new world, children are made in the lab. I believe that's where all the elites children come from. Beyoncé sat down and her baby bump completely folded like a piece of rubber.
Anyway, there's so much more but I think we're in big trouble and this is the beginning of the end with the covid virus.
:cry: I am sad.
Chicago attempted some push in movie industry. We did Batman here. I had a lot of friends who worked on it. Location Manager, rigging, drivers, extras, etc.... They get a permit to clear the streets to create the false reality.
But everyone who works in this industry is scrappy hand to mouth (or the ones "make" it). Just like the music industry.
COVID is that with no permit. The scrappy actors love a gig and love 'leveling the playing field' with people who worked out a path to a home and career. (also of course another delusion). All delusions are being blown up in everyone's faces.
And they are laughing at us.

Max23

Don´t forget the big fish Bill and Melinda Gates. I´m pretty sure Bill Gates is a hermaphrodite

nwo2012

I'm glad others are seeing reality. Also spot all the 11s, it's multiples especially 33 in news stories. During all the fake cars ploughing into people or random shootings in the photos lots of the number plates or cars, cop cars or ambulances = 33 in Pythagorean or Chaldean numerology. Ffs even 2019-nCov = 33 in Chaldean. They think we're too dumb to notice. 33000000 will die in event 201. Epstein 'suicide' at 66yo. All the NFL or NBA 11s, 33s etc, I'm sure they added the 3 point line so that scores could be multiples of these numbers. I could go on and on.

Yes I'm looking for our way out and don't want to think negatively as they probably also use the law of attraction to their advantage. All the negative hypothyroid depressed sheep no doubt give them more power.

Regina

For US peeps. I know Lookout Mountain in NS Georgia corner very very well. Cloudland, GA and the surrounding area. I worked on a ranch on top Lookout Mtn for 9 summers and was , of course, a wanderlust at that time. So I know those woods. That area connecting Mentone, AL, Cloudland, GA and Chattanooga, TN. I've slipped into those mountains on a horse and survived for a week on blueberries, cigarettes and water from the abundant springs. If SHTF within a week or two, maybe get to these mtns. I see people are ALREADY running up the real estate for shacks. It's all indian burial grounds up there. There is clean water and fire wood everywhere. Bring matches and tins of food. Very very easy to make warm teepees from downed limbs, twine and brush.

nwo2012

For US peeps. I know Lookout Mountain in NS Georgia corner very very well. Cloudland, GA and the surrounding area. I worked on a ranch on top Lookout Mtn for 9 summers and was , of course, a wanderlust at that time. So I know those woods. That area connecting Mentone, AL, Cloudland, GA and Chattanooga, TN. I've slipped into those mountains on a horse and survived for a week on blueberries, cigarettes and water from the abundant springs. If SHTF within a week or two, maybe get to these mtns. I see people are ALREADY running up the real estate for shacks. It's all indian burial grounds up there. There is clean water and fire wood everywhere. Bring matches and tins of food. Very very easy to make warm teepees from downed limbs, twine and brush.

What a nice thought.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom