They've Declared War On Us

Rickyman

You guys are all off base. There is a verified take down of the pedophiles going down. They are pulling out mostly children from tunnels underneath Calif and Central Park in NYC. Notice all those white tents in CP along with empty hospitals. These trafficked children have been used as experiments for AI and many are dead, those ships are being used for the children once they are stable to be moved from the tents. This is being carried out by the Pentagon Pedo Task Force. This is why they are taking down the Hollywood creeps at the same time. This is what Trump eluded to with the end date. They also made big cartel busts. Let's hope the CIA gets shut down because they are underneath it all. It's very difficult not to have cognitive dissonance around this form of satanic evil but this is the good thing coming from this idiocy. Don't shoot the messenger, I just followed the info.

huh?:confused:

Rickyman

Dr. Judy Mikovits Clip/ Warnings of Wearing the Masks 4/8/20 Here again, the mask if NOT recommended. She is qualified to talk on the stress your body will have from wearing one.

Wouldn't it actually be good to wear a mask as it would increase CO2?

Rickyman

Trump was on the Epstein plane many times.

I highly doubt they’re taking down anything really.

If anything it will just be a show. They’ll arrest a few famous people and rescue some kids, but the global pedo cartel will still be in full swing.

It’s unrealistic to think Trump or any one person or group of people can stop the wickedness that is going on at all levels and at all places around the world now

Trump being on the plane was actually not confirmed, if I am wrong pls post the flight log.

Regina

I highly doubt they’re taking down anything really.

If anything it will just be a show. They’ll arrest a few famous people and rescue some kids, but the global pedo cartel will still be in full swing.

It’s unrealistic to think Trump or any one person or group of people can stop the wickedness that is going on at all levels and at all places around the world now
True that. And probably the pedo stuff is just a divergent bone to throw to conceal the bigger atrocity of blood farms. :cry:

Rickyman

True that. And probably the pedo stuff is just a divergent bone to throw to conceal the bigger atrocity of blood farms. :cry:

Blood farms? What in the world? If I searched that I'm in for a big rabbit hole aren't I?

OP
achillea

achillea

This thread isn't about the never ending corruption loop. I think we'd better serve this thread on the simple fact that we are being sold into our slavery.

Realize that our freedom is being taken now as we speak, realize that the lies about vaggination is and cornidiot is tying our hands, and people are buying it, and they will be dying because we can't get ourselves educated fast enough to counter their offer or commandment to take the prick. Knowing that the shrivel up and die in the corner orders for the "emergency" will surely make us docile, as in Peat's story of the rat being bound until it can see no way out, submits.
I won't comply. I hope you give yourselves some sunshine and keep healthy. Contemplate this so you can teach others, so we stay sure of ourselves when challenging our authority over our bodies. Our right to our bodies.Mad Malloy

OP
achillea

achillea

Covid-Lockdown-Global Bankruptcy-the Plan YouTube Min 50, Deborah Tavares confirms what is coming together from Rockerfeller's scenario as a plot to kill us through militarized direct energy weapons, virus streaks through and kills millions from not cornidiot but intense saturation of frequencies and a weakened immune system (glyphosate), the skies used for civilian communication. We are going to cook ourselves from 5G and yet will be begging for faster service. Drop your cellphones. Get your protective underwear. A mask will be mandatory, you won't feel well after a while, wearing it is a stress on your body. Use CO2 from a canister, harder to get now but a purer experience.

Regina

And then I found this.

She's AWESOME!!
And she is right. Most will not believe her. She used the word "seduce" so brilliantly. Of course there is truth to pollution, sustainability, philanthropy, etc, etc.
But these words like "Science" have been hijacked to seduce people to not resist or even see what is happening.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Barr Threatens Legal Action Against Governors Over Lockdowns

"The Justice Department will consider taking legal action against governors who continue to impose stringent rules for dealing with the coronavirus that infringe on constitutional rights even after the crisis subsides in their states, Attorney General William Barr said."

Terma

And then I found this.
Not blaming you for sharing, but how are apparent think tank predictions helping with wave after wave of unspecific defeatism. I followed their site and this link again, except this man has an actual platform that doesn't derail (so far?):

tankasnowgod

You guys are all off base. There is a verified take down of the pedophiles going down. They are pulling out mostly children from tunnels underneath Calif and Central Park in NYC. Notice all those white tents in CP along with empty hospitals. These trafficked children have been used as experiments for AI and many are dead, those ships are being used for the children once they are stable to be moved from the tents. This is being carried out by the Pentagon Pedo Task Force. This is why they are taking down the Hollywood creeps at the same time. This is what Trump eluded to with the end date. They also made big cartel busts. Let's hope the CIA gets shut down because they are underneath it all. It's very difficult not to have cognitive dissonance around this form of satanic evil but this is the good thing coming from this idiocy. Don't shoot the messenger, I just followed the info.

I've heard this from other sources. Call me Fox Mulder on this one, cause I want to believe.

As to the word "verified.." can you share your source(s) on this this? I'd certainly like to hear more, especially some really solid evidence.

tankasnowgod

The regular surgical mask will not increase CO2 since it will escape from the mask.

The N95 mask might.

I posted a study some time ago that even regular surgical masks increase CO2. It does build up even under the relatively thin nurse's masks.

OP
achillea

achillea

We win by watching events and getting the word out that show their deceit. The truth shows up when we crowd source and think tank ourselves, for ourselves, together we win..

tankasnowgod

Incorrect. He hitched a ride on ONE of Epstein's planes long ago, long before the depths of Epstein's depravity was known. It was a small Jet that flew from Miami to New York. It was not THE plane, that would be "The Lolita Express." There is no evidence that Trump was ever on that plane, nor visited the infamous island.

Rickyman

Incorrect. He hitched a ride on ONE of Epstein's planes long ago, long before the depths of Epstein's depravity was known. It was a small Jet that flew from Miami to New York. It was not THE plane, that would be "The Lolita Express." There is no evidence that Trump was ever on that plane, nor visited the infamous island.

He also had Epstein kicked out of the Mara lago club or whatever rich club he had over there. This was years ago.
https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump...-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

Back
Top Bottom