They've Declared War On Us

OP
achillea

achillea

These things need to be known so that we can unite with others to stop this.Zionist Global communist takeover wake up The title with smokescreen in it tells of their plan to use it to dominate our freedom that so quickly evaporates if we don't see it and act. I can only say to others what I think but I see the goodhearted people submit out of ignorance. Help your loved ones get through without fear. Protect yourself against the plan. COVID-19 Health Summit Update - Dr. Rima Laibow, M.D. and Ralph Fucetola, J.D. The card is a directive that would hold the accountable if push comes to shove, backed up with a muscatel.

Regina

These things need to be known so that we can unite with others to stop this.Zionist Global communist takeover wake up The title with smokescreen in it tells of their plan to use it to dominate our freedom that so quickly evaporates if we don't see it and act. I can only say to others what I think but I see the goodhearted people submit out of ignorance. Help your loved ones get through without fear. Protect yourself against the plan. COVID-19 Health Summit Update - Dr. Rima Laibow, M.D. and Ralph Fucetola, J.D. The card is a directive that would hold the accountable if push comes to shove, backed up with a muscatel.
Thanks for that COVID takeover video. But it still seems too late. I think they checkmated us.

Max23

Thanks for that COVID takeover video. But it still seems too late. I think they checkmated us.

I´ve got that feeling as well. It has been a devastating move. The truth has been killed so viciously. No one is allowed to an opinion. People are being crippled with vaccines in front of everybodies eyes. Some are asking how could the nazi regime happen. Well it is happening right now. This is how the starttime looks like. But there will at least be a war. The war with the globalists is inevitable. People inside the system will turn against it. There will be a resistance.

pepsi

Yes I'm looking for our way out and don't want to think negatively as they probably also use the law of attraction to their advantage. All the negative hypothyroid depressed sheep no doubt give them more power.

This is very important. We can see what happens when people huddle in fear and quietness as happened with the Gulag camps and the Jews.
They stayed home, didn't want to draw attention, obedient, quiet when they came for their neighbors which bred more
fear and more power to the evil.

Dont let the COVID news get you down, we must not look at ourselves as victims or we will be the victims.
A group of us with the same thoughts will be much more powerful at extinguishing their agenda.

Don't think 'freedom will reign', think 'freedom is reigning'.

Peatogenic

wrt to Trump.
Is who we are seeing now a clone?
I never had any interest one way or the other in the dude, but there has been a huge shift.
Melania looks like a mannequin. The daughter a robot.
Boris Johnson might be a post covid clone.

The choreography of the dancing nurses is the same as the 2012 Olympic Games.

I've worked with 2nd unit directors on screen combat as well as directing all the logistics of taking a show on the road. For even highly trained dancers (and equity actor combatants), a change of venue is a huge new challenge. It's falls down to 2nd unit, location managers, detailed reconnaissance of new conditions. A change of costume presents enormous difference in muscle memory for the choreography. The new surfaces and footwear huge hurdle. Head dress is probably the toughest thing to adjust to. And if you are used to fighting unarmed (like aikido) with zero body armor, the adjustment to a face mask is brutal; you don't where you are in space and lose peripheral vision. Also any stage effects like fake snow or dry ice or other items on the stage. Understanding where all the bathrooms and dressing areas and access to stage entrances, scale, shape of theatre, raked stage, prosenium stage, theatre in the round, stage blocking, each person's spacing in the ensemble, open air acoustics,,,, on and on and on.

NO WAY do you just throw together nurses and medical staff in head dress, face masks and booties into the choreography. I've worked with a ton of pros (ballet dancers, stage and screen dancers, actor combatants, stunt men, aikidoists). The reality is most people are incredibly uncoordinated. The pros need and do constant drills and repetition. You change a single thing and they start bumping into each other, falling down, cursing, crying, pill popping voltaren anything.

No wonder people opt for the SSRI to thicken the veil of reality. Percival. Parsifal. Pierce the Veil. Apollo (birthed from Dionysisan Mysteries).
If a person has not pierced the viel by adulthood, they probably never will. They are walking around in masks defeated soon to be GMO'ed or culled.

It's pretty horrifying to see it and know what you are looking at. You are the rat gnawing at the cage to find escape openings like in Seyle experiments.

There's a difference between being woke and sober (pierced veil), and suffering from deep seated paranoia. There's often associated fantastical language, myth synthesis, poetic detours to account for something felt and perceived.

Honestly, it's a bit of a trigger for me. Because in my history, I was pummeled by this spirit/tone in others that I need to freak out, and I finally was able to institute a boundary when I realized it was just their mind askew. Because, if you look closely, it's not so much about transferring understanding, it's about transferring a feeling, and often forcefully.

Regina

There's a difference between being woke and sober (pierced veil), and suffering from deep seated paranoia. There's often associated fantastical language, myth synthesis, poetic detours to account for something felt and perceived.

Honestly, it's a bit of a trigger for me. Because in my history, I was pummeled by this spirit/tone in others that I need to freak out, and I finally was able to institute a boundary when I realized it was just their mind askew. Because, if you look closely, it's not so much about transferring understanding, it's about transferring a feeling, and often forcefully.
so are you in the censorship club? I'm asking questions. I am not forcing anything on you. In fact, I strenuously do not want anything forced on you or anyone else.
You should not click on my posts.

OP
achillea

achillea

The largest myth, the master myth of all, we live right now in our participation which will direct our whole world and culture. John Lamb Lash outlines what we are up against. This moment is important for us to recognize who will self-select out of this pathological plight or who will chose to overcome this hateful attack on us. We need to make them stop. This critical event is deliberate against us and now we are challenged to encounter what we are as human animals. We must claim an end. May 15th we enroll in a natural and super natural unprecedented alignment to defend ourselves and take the offensive against the enemies of life.

Regina

dated Sept 2019. (I imagine the publication took some months to prepare).
Corona sphere and people in masks on cover.
See page 39, bullet paragraph two
  • The United Nations (including WHO) conducts at least two systemwide training and simulation exercises, including one covering the deliberate release of a lethal respiratory pathogen.
So, it's not like they've declared war on us. We've always been their lab rats. There was a recent clip of Fauci saying that the big problem was the rise of the internet. You see, it's our fault. If we just didn't try to look behind the curtain, they wouldn't have to do this.

Attachments

• GPMB_annualreport_2019.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 22
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom