They've Declared War On Us

OP
achillea

achillea

Dr. Judy Mikovits Clip/ Warnings of Wearing the Masks 4/8/20 Here again, the mask if NOT recommended. She is qualified to talk on the stress your body will have from wearing one.

Regina

Yes, since everyone is so scared and taking the bait, the pedo biz is ramping up for action, parents are encouraged to sign release forms in case they get the WOO. You know the flux is all smoke and mirrors played by the blood sacrifice overlords, The 5G and vaccination program in Woo shows us that the Chine are willing to be the thugs for the Xenosh who are harvesting the oysters, as depicted in The Catcher in the Rye. They want your kids, the baby oysters, to pay the bad guys off, who are enforcing the charade, doing the dirty work.
I wonder if we are so weak, we'd take our kids to the woodchipper if ordered. I say we call it like it is, hoping for the best isn't going to knock back their control.
I believed Trump, but I don't now. He's bailed them out and ripped us off, become an Abbot salesman. The kit may be implanted with something dangerous, for all we know because Bill Gates, the eugenisist, keeps harping for everyone to test. (Just my theory, he wants to see if all the chemtrails he's spread has saturated into our blood and at what concentrations.) We know testing for a virus is a hoax, so what else could be of interesting to them?
I say NO. Get a backbone, now, because their supply of children will dwindle down. They are aggressing on children for their pleasure while the adults are being planned for quarantine.
A mask shows you want to be a pandomania actor, and are going along with the charade. Get NO back into the vocabulary. WAR, as well. Mephesto, I see who you are.THIS IS REALLY BAD YOU GUYS! 100% PURE EVIL!
A horrible horrible thought. What if they are trying to identify unvaccinated kids because that is exactly the blood they want to build a bank of it for themselves. :yuck::depressed: With the return of parabiosis.
Without Endotoxin (TLR4), An HIV Infection May Not Cause AIDS

Last edited:

Whichway?

Bill Gates Endgame Is Here, Learn How The Globalists Plan To Slowly Kill You And Your Family min 3:22 on the contaminated test kits. And then there is Medical Kidnapping of Kids & Adults Who Aren’t Vaccinated to show that your cellphone is part of the tracking your activity to surveil, and 3:12 so they can take you from your kids, I mean it, we are in trouble folks. Activate yourself to look at this. Be aware.

I'd be more worried about Gates selectively vaccinating populations and races. That way he will be able to unleash eugenics on a global scale! Release a virus, those that are vaccinated survive, but those that got the dummy vaccine or the placebo...bye bye..

LUH 3417

You guys are all off base. There is a verified take down of the pedophiles going down. They are pulling out mostly children from tunnels underneath Calif and Central Park in NYC. Notice all those white tents in CP along with empty hospitals. These trafficked children have been used as experiments for AI and many are dead, those ships are being used for the children once they are stable to be moved from the tents. This is being carried out by the Pentagon Pedo Task Force. This is why they are taking down the Hollywood creeps at the same time. This is what Trump eluded to with the end date. They also made big cartel busts. Let's hope the CIA gets shut down because they are underneath it all. It's very difficult not to have cognitive dissonance around this form of satanic evil but this is the good thing coming from this idiocy. Don't shoot the messenger, I just followed the info.
Wishful thinking/disinformation to make you worship the Pedogon and let your guard down/stop investigating because "something is being done secretly".

There have been ZERO Hollywood pedophile takedowns. Quite the opposite. Tom Hanks and Matt Groening and Kevin Spacey etcetc are still going strong.

OP
achillea

achillea

A very brave person, this woman. We should all criticize this lockdown, defy compliance, you will be strong together or we hang separately...I think they have probably anticipated our moves far, far down the road. I know it all seems unreal but I read that during the Great Leap Forward campaign, the members of the Dongyang Commune had to eat their own children because they were starving. Mao had told them to plant the rice in a different manner and it did not work. When the authorities came to see the new crops, the community dug the rice up from old style fields, planted them in the Mao fields to make it look bountiful. The authorities reported that planting seeds in the Mao way was a success. It was a disaster, yet instead of telling the truth, the people wanted to show their dedication and cooperation. The deception was common at the time (1958). Thus they started having to eat their youngest children, or kidnap those of others, eating them. This is all true, as written by Liao Yiwu, in The Corpse Walker.
Our haste to cooperate, wear masks, is the same. The health of all will suffer, we will stay indoors, vaccinate for the greater good... for those who ordained themselves gods over us. Ramp up the numbers, pay the pandemic actors off i.e., workers who call in sick and say it's cornidiot, collect two weeks pay by their employer. We are colluding into our downfall, imprisonment and our imminent torturous death.

OP
achillea

achillea

I keep seeing that there are military elements mixed with tech to push the CornIdiot scare and the Vassination mandate. They plot to make us their slaves. Drop your cellphone now, it is the blood they need to suck us dry. Start min12 to 30.

Peatogenic

Bit crazy that someone posts something as random as this and it has been acknowledged by several members. A couple of people even said something to the effect of ‘I hope you’re right’.

It's not surprising to me at all that it would be embraced by a vocal demographic of this forum.

OP
achillea

achillea

Is there a Glyphosate-COVID19 Connection? w/ Dr. Stephanie Seneff So, at around min 15, Dr. Stephanie Seneff traces glyphosate to all the many illnesses, and the fact that they KNEW it, it is traceable, it all points to glyphosate. Biodiesel and glyphosate, vaping and glyphosate. Glyphosate in our vaccines, for who's sake! Not ours.
It was odd, 9-11-2019, Trump and Malania were in the Whitehouse with such strange tone and disposition, he was stuttering, a large group around him, weird theatre. Caption says, Pres. Trump Addresses Vaping Epidemic. See You Tube; Trump announces crackdown on flavored e-cigarettes on 9-11-2019. Just look at the cover-up in action, starting back then, an urgency.
I know we've had striped skis, for many years now. They've been spewing glyphosate into our sky and onto our food. Isn't something about this peculiar? Gates has moved from climate change to vaccines.
I am taking Restore, now Ion Gut Health, as a preventative for gut protection. I think that for me, Borax is a really bad idea, but Ion Gut Health is from the earth, in balance from the earth. Dr. Zach Bush did a lot of research and testing on this. He saw remarkable healing for a young girl riddled with fungus. In amazement , he said Mother Nature had the remedy for what would ail us in our future. He had been studying cancer and chemo. The whole story in very interesting if you give him a listen.
You know, Sophia was aware that she created the archons, but gave us, the Anthropos, creative imagination to evolve ourselves and for this, they are jealous and want to destroy us. Tune in to her and listen. In your imagination and through your eyes, she will see where you are, what you need, and answer.
Be vigilant.

2:16 / 3:37

Trump announces crackdown on flavored e-cigarettes
I know we've had stripped skis, for many years now. Today, not a plane in the sky. Isn't something about this peculiar, and wouldn't taking Restore, now Ion Gut Health a good preventative for our times. I think that for me, Borax is a really bad idea, but Ion Gut Health is from the earth, minerals in balance from the earth. Dr. Zach Bush saw remarkable healing when a young girl was riddled with fungus, so wouldn't this be a good protection from the spew.
Be vigilant.

OP
achillea

achillea

Robert Kennedy Jr. speaks on the Thomas Payne Podcast by Mike Moore on April 15, 2020 Ep.18 that can be accessed through iTunes. A critical point he makes is that they can't make a safe corona virus vaccine. In 2002, when the ferret and rats were given vaccination, the antibody response was good but when the animal is then exposed to live, wild virus, the hyper immune response made the animals sick and die, brought on by hyper inflammation, every organ in the body explodes with inflammation and especially the lungs as a respiratory response. This is a known paradox. So, be aware that if you have a vaccine, they are giving people injections without proper placebo animal trials.

The Wuhan people were vaccinated by mandate prior to the 5G rollout. So, with the subsequent ambient exposure to live or wild virus, the poor people were weakened by the vaccine and 5G pulsing. They hyper reacted to the exposure of the seasonal flu that comes naturally. Many died as a result of this combo. Could this be a reasonable hypothesis?
Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx, CDC., FDA are waving animal studies and going on to human trials. This will lead to many dead due to their cognitive dissonance and the fact that they can never be held accountable for vaccine injury. 7th amendment rights state that you have a right to trial by jury, yet here in vaccination, it doesn't apply. Min 1:24:30

Gone Peating

You guys are all off base. There is a verified take down of the pedophiles going down. They are pulling out mostly children from tunnels underneath Calif and Central Park in NYC. Notice all those white tents in CP along with empty hospitals. These trafficked children have been used as experiments for AI and many are dead, those ships are being used for the children once they are stable to be moved from the tents. This is being carried out by the Pentagon Pedo Task Force. This is why they are taking down the Hollywood creeps at the same time. This is what Trump eluded to with the end date. They also made big cartel busts. Let's hope the CIA gets shut down because they are underneath it all. It's very difficult not to have cognitive dissonance around this form of satanic evil but this is the good thing coming from this idiocy. Don't shoot the messenger, I just followed the info.

Trump was on the Epstein plane many times.

I highly doubt they’re taking down anything really.

If anything it will just be a show. They’ll arrest a few famous people and rescue some kids, but the global pedo cartel will still be in full swing.

It’s unrealistic to think Trump or any one person or group of people can stop the wickedness that is going on at all levels and at all places around the world now

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom