They've Declared War On Us

OP
achillea

achillea

We are at war. Believe it. If we do nothing we are speeding it up . If we step forward and try we will gain more time.
Here is a history teacher who has a clear view of what we may be facing

ScottRoberts

ScottRoberts

The people of Russia never suspected what was going on and hoped that it would just pass.

The Chinese were and still are slaves.

Are we next..

Regina

You guys are all off base. There is a verified take down of the pedophiles going down. They are pulling out mostly children from tunnels underneath Calif and Central Park in NYC. Notice all those white tents in CP along with empty hospitals. These trafficked children have been used as experiments for AI and many are dead, those ships are being used for the children once they are stable to be moved from the tents. This is being carried out by the Pentagon Pedo Task Force. This is why they are taking down the Hollywood creeps at the same time. This is what Trump eluded to with the end date. They also made big cartel busts. Let's hope the CIA gets shut down because they are underneath it all. It's very difficult not to have cognitive dissonance around this form of satanic evil but this is the good thing coming from this idiocy. Don't shoot the messenger, I just followed the info.
:jawdrop: Wow. Wouldn't that be great, Marcine.

lampofred

You guys are all off base. There is a verified take down of the pedophiles going down. They are pulling out mostly children from tunnels underneath Calif and Central Park in NYC. Notice all those white tents in CP along with empty hospitals. These trafficked children have been used as experiments for AI and many are dead, those ships are being used for the children once they are stable to be moved from the tents. This is being carried out by the Pentagon Pedo Task Force. This is why they are taking down the Hollywood creeps at the same time. This is what Trump eluded to with the end date. They also made big cartel busts. Let's hope the CIA gets shut down because they are underneath it all. It's very difficult not to have cognitive dissonance around this form of satanic evil but this is the good thing coming from this idiocy. Don't shoot the messenger, I just followed the info.

If it's actually a good thing that's going on (@Inaut alluded to this too) then why does it seem like Trump is out of the loop? If this truly is a front for the takedown of pedos and other good things then I would think he wouldn't seem flustered every time he tries to talk about reopening the economy but gets shot down by the people around him. He would instead calmly extend the lockdown for as long as necessary instead of mainly Democrats being the ones trying to extend the lockdown and Trump being the one trying to end it.

Regina

If it's actually a good thing that's going on (@Inaut alluded to this too) then why does it seem like Trump is out of the loop? If this truly is a front for the takedown of pedos and other good things then I would think he wouldn't seem flustered every time he tries to talk about reopening the economy but gets shot down by the people around him. He would instead calmly extend the lockdown for as long as necessary instead of mainly Democrats being the ones trying to extend the lockdown and Trump being the one trying to end it.
Yeah, that riding two horses with one arse thing is pretty awful to behold. Not to say that anything is black and white.
I also think he looks like a pharmaceutical salesman walking around the stage with that ABBOTT box.

RealNeat

Where's one shred of legitimate evidence for everything you just said.

Jing

Lol trump ain't helping nobody he's just a puppet who does as he is told.

Scenes

Where's one shred of legitimate evidence for everything you just said.
Bit crazy that someone posts something as random as this and it has been acknowledged by several members. A couple of people even said something to the effect of ‘I hope you’re right’.

No they are not.

WTF I`m I reading in this thread!?
Medical Martial Law: Is There An Exit Strategy? Anywhere?
Regarding Denmark:
"The far-reaching new law will remain in force until March 2021, when it will expire under a sunset clause. [...]

The Ministry of Health will now work with the Ministry of Justice on the details of how the police will work with health officials to enforce their demands.

As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus.

It also empowers them to prohibit access to public institutions, supermarkets and shops, public and private nursing homes and hospitals, and also to impose restrictions on access to public transport.

Initially, the government wanted to the law to give the police the right to enter private homes without a court order if there is a suspicion of coronavirus infection. But this was dropped after opposition from parties in the parliament."

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Even though I wish it were true. All of this being a front for the take down makes no sense at all.

michael94

Bit crazy that someone posts something as random as this and it has been acknowledged by several members. A couple of people even said something to the effect of ‘I hope you’re right’.
I also hope its right!

OP
achillea

achillea

Yes, since everyone is so scared and taking the bait, the pedo biz is ramping up for action, parents are encouraged to sign release forms in case they get the WOO. You know the flux is all smoke and mirrors played by the blood sacrifice overlords, The 5G and vaccination program in Woo shows us that the Chine are willing to be the thugs for the Xenosh who are harvesting the oysters, as depicted in The Catcher in the Rye. They want your kids, the baby oysters, to pay the bad guys off, who are enforcing the charade, doing the dirty work.
I wonder if we are so weak, we'd take our kids to the woodchipper if ordered. I say we call it like it is, hoping for the best isn't going to knock back their control.
I believed Trump, but I don't now. He's bailed them out and ripped us off, become an Abbot salesman. The kit may be implanted with something dangerous, for all we know because Bill Gates, the eugenisist, keeps harping for everyone to test. (Just my theory, he wants to see if all the chemtrails he's spread has saturated into our blood and at what concentrations.) We know testing for a virus is a hoax, so what else could be of interesting to them?
I say NO. Get a backbone, now, because their supply of children will dwindle down. They are aggressing on children for their pleasure while the adults are being planned for quarantine.
A mask shows you want to be a pandomania actor, and are going along with the charade. Get NO back into the vocabulary. WAR, as well. Mephesto, I see who you are.THIS IS REALLY BAD YOU GUYS! 100% PURE EVIL!

Regina

Yes, since everyone is so scared and taking the bait, the pedo biz is ramping up for action, parents are encouraged to sign release forms in case they get the WOO. You know the flux is all smoke and mirrors played by the blood sacrifice overlords, The 5G and vaccination program in Woo shows us that the Chine are willing to be the thugs for the Xenosh who are harvesting the oysters, as depicted in The Catcher in the Rye. They want your kids, the baby oysters, to pay the bad guys off, who are enforcing the charade, doing the dirty work.
I wonder if we are so weak, we'd take our kids to the woodchipper if ordered. I say we call it like it is, hoping for the best isn't going to knock back their control.
I believed Trump, but I don't now. He's bailed them out and ripped us off, become an Abbot salesman. The kit may be implanted with something dangerous, for all we know because Bill Gates, the eugenisist, keeps harping for everyone to test. (Just my theory, he wants to see if all the chemtrails he's spread has saturated into our blood and at what concentrations.) We know testing for a virus is a hoax, so what else could be of interesting to them?
I say NO. Get a backbone, now, because their supply of children will dwindle down. They are aggressing on children for their pleasure while the adults are being planned for quarantine.
A mask shows you want to be a pandomania actor, and are going along with the charade. Get NO back into the vocabulary. WAR, as well. Mephesto, I see who you are.THIS IS REALLY BAD YOU GUYS! 100% PURE EVIL!
:darts:

OP
achillea

achillea

Bill Gates Endgame Is Here, Learn How The Globalists Plan To Slowly Kill You And Your Family min 3:22 on the contaminated test kits. And then there is Medical Kidnapping of Kids & Adults Who Aren’t Vaccinated to show that your cellphone is part of the tracking your activity to surveil, and 3:12 so they can take you from your kids, I mean it, we are in trouble folks. Activate yourself to look at this. Be aware.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom