theory - they created COVID because we are at peak human consciousness

BearWithMe

I was born in 1990 and for my entire adult life I have felt like my life peaked when I was 8.
We had this conversation with a bunch of my friends the other day.

They all are from very different backgrounds (eastern countries, western countries, poor in childhood, rich in childhood...), yet we all agreed that we were by far the happiest sometime between 1999 and 2003.

Even though the lives of us all are objectively and measurably better now.

The strangest thing is that even people born in early 80s agree.

Peatful

Epstein wasn’t “killed” nor is dead.

yerrag

If history is any indication though, eventually the masses do realize who their enemies are and do "redirect aggression" properly.
I'm struggling to find history with the comeuppance you talk of. I see this though in movies and in fiction. Such fantasy sells because it is an experience that is met only vicariously.

TheSir

That's quite an esoteric hypothesis. I suggest something more grounded: US & China are at peak economic bubble. The crisis bought additional time and possibly softened the coming economic collapse.

InChristAlone

They all are from very different backgrounds (eastern countries, western countries, poor in childhood, rich in childhood...), yet we all agreed that we were by far the happiest sometime between 1999 and 2003.

As an 80's kid I agree.

InChristAlone

There is something about modern society with it's reliance on technology that is just so incredibly hard. Maybe in 5,000 yrs our brains will have adapted to this technology but the pace it has overtaken our lives I think it's rapidly causing neurotransmitter dysfunction and a high rate of mental illness.

JamesGatz

There is something about modern society with it's reliance on technology that is just so incredibly hard. Maybe in 5,000 yrs our brains will have adapted to this technology but the pace it has overtaken our lives I think it's rapidly causing neurotransmitter dysfunction and a high rate of mental illness.
Agreed.

At my old job at a school they had 5G hotspots all throughout the building - I would get MASSIVE MIGRAINES being near one and would notice students that sat near it would get very stressed. People that I see wear Airpods also seem to have the same bewilderness/confused/stressed EMF-to-the-brain look.

The proof is everywhere and no one cares and people only want to make tech faster, stronger... making the problem worse... truly blows my mind

osar

Agreed.

At my old job at a school they had 5G hotspots all throughout the building - I would get MASSIVE MIGRAINES being near one and would notice students that sat near it would get very stressed. People that I see wear Airpods also seem to have the same bewilderness/confused/stressed EMF-to-the-brain look.

The proof is everywhere and no one cares and people only want to make tech faster, stronger... making the problem worse... truly blows my mind
Do you notice the same with 4G? I've noticed if I have it on I can feel it in my head, like a dull throbbing, feels like high serotonin.
Children's Health Defense and RFK Jr. have been successful in court recently presenting evidence the government didn't consider all the harmful factors of 5G;
Government Failed to Consider Evidence of Harm, Including to Children, From 5G and Wireless Radiation, Court Rules

But of course if the capitalist throw enough money around the government will do whatever they want

InChristAlone

Agreed.

Yeah it's pretty depressing to think about. Modern life is not conducive to health. And yet people just want more they want to practically bathe in tech. In a 100 yrs with all electric vehicles, cell towers on every corner, smart homes bathed in tech, implanted microchips, etc human beings will be a far cry from their magnificent selves. No one will want to have kids at that point because they will all be born with severe developmental issues.

BearWithMe

Yeah it's pretty depressing to think about. Modern life is not conducive to health. And yet people just want more they want to practically bathe in tech. In a 100 yrs with all electric vehicles, cell towers on every corner, smart homes bathed in tech, implanted microchips, etc human beings will be a far cry from their magnificent selves. No one will want to have kids at that point because they will all be born with severe developmental issues.
I'd say more like in 10 years and that's probably still optimistic. Heck, we are actually pretty close to this right now

People are like drug addicts. They just want their digiral drugs so badly, they could care less if it is conductive to the health or not.

InChristAlone

I'd say more like in 10 years and that's probably still optimistic. Heck, we are actually pretty close to this right now

People are like drug addicts. They just want their digiral drugs so badly, they could care less if it is conductive to the health or not.
Yeah I was trying to reman a little hopeful that we can overcome the downsides for a while. Especially as someone who was sucked in to social media for the last 20 yrs.

nigma

could be sun spots
1633275527595.png

nigma

UHey very interesting! Thank you for sharing the graph. Funny enough when sunspots were high - great years - low sunspot activity - I struggled those years.
its definitely a thing..

could explain the craziness of the world right now.

Lollipop2

its definitely a thing..

could explain the craziness of the world right now.
Interesting link. Yes we have been in a minimum and I think heading towards a mini ice age - sun is cool.

BearWithMe

Interesting link. Yes we have been in a minimum and I think heading towards a mini ice age - sun is cool.
Are you saying that I'm going to be even more unsatisfied with my life no matter how perfect my life actually will be

Lollipop2

Are you saying that I'm going to be even more unsatisfied with my life no matter how perfect my life actually will be

@nigma

TheSir

How could we be at peak consciousness when our health is poorer than ever before? We've let our consciousness deteriorate and these difficult times are the consequence.

xr45wVpyEQ7VqpHkrDC3k9PEDPhucaL_1VlQ1vvOL88.png

BearWithMe

@nigma
Oh damn. Spraying tons of chalk into the atmosphere to block the sun and cool down the earth seems like even better idea now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals