The global financial system is likely insolvent

AlaskaJono

Amazon is a great example of a killer of small and medium businesses. I have bought a few items from them over the years, but they have basically become a monopoly, owning much of their supply chain functionaries, they make their own containers, and price beyond levels that can be competed against. I have many friends and acquaintances who have little interest in stopping their Amazon Prime club membership, because 1 they save money, and 2 they have easy/quick shopping experience. The repercussions of this example alone ( x billions$$$) are not small. We can and do make a difference everyday.

Drareg

That's what I am saying - no "traditional" bailouts can cover this without triggering hyperinflation and a collapse of the dollar/euro/yuan/etc. Since they (for now) don't want that, the only option is full-on technocratic fascism where people will be forced to accept drastically reduced standards of living, massive culling, etc so that the banks can get bailed out AND keep the power to create money out of thin air. So, the only question is if the TPTB somehow slip and try to rush this - i.e. implement too much fascism too quickly - and people revolt. If they play it nice and slow, within a decade it would probably be either impossible to rebel/resist or...not many will be left to resist. A third option, but truly in the miracle realm, would be a revolutionary advance in science/technology (especially in the energy sector) in the next 3-5 years that would allow such dramatic shifting in production cost curves that all current obligations can be services at much lower cost, and the banks can improve their balance sheets without cannibalizing humanity. However, not only is this close to a pipe dream, it will likely encourage the banks to create an even bigger bubble than the current one and then have to "reset" even more brutally.

It’s tied into algorithms also, if you pull them the interlinked nature of it all will cause chaos, this is hilarious, it was mainly Russian coders back in the day who wrote said algorithms and by all accounts they are a ball of knots, it seems GME is being traded via algorithm also.

Drareg

Here’s an update from wall street on parade on said bailouts, basically a media blackout which they go over in the article.
What can you say? It’s mania right now what’s going on.

akgrrrl

There are a multiple international Megacorps:

One is the British one which is superior in command to the United States one. The British one is the scion of the East India Company being dissolved. The British Peerage system and other forms of institutional conflict of interest, including direct ownership by members of the Royal Family props these up. For a more complete list go to the last article here in Fidelio (https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1996/eirv23n22-19960524/eirv23n22-19960524.pdf)
View attachment 31952
View attachment 31953View attachment 31954

The United States Megacorp including Blackstone/Blackrock are essentially different scion of the Lehman Bros. The Lehman brothers were related to the Loeb family of Kuhn, Loeb & Co. (who bankrolled inter alia John D. Rockefeller), were related to the Bronfman's, the Lamberts (the Belgian cousins of the Rothschilds and Lamberts of Drexel Lambert Roberts who created the junk bond crisis of the 1980s).

Many of their networks are along the lines of Ariel Sharon's billionaire campaigner club aptly named the MEGA group including Marc Rich, Max Fisher, Ronald P. Lauder (part of the French "Megacorp") , Henry Kissinger, the Bronfman's, Robert Maxwell, Steven Spielberg et al. Some of their networks piggyback on old British Special Operations Executive companies in the case of Barrick Gold or the Hollinger Corporation. Others on old Rockefeller companies. Or certain post-colonial maritime companies like the United Fruit Company.

The Rothschilds
are well aware of people catching onto their power so they have scrubbed themselves off of many adviser and directorship pages. However, Blackstone has kept such assets like Brian Mulroney (a codirector of Barrick Gold with Iran-Contra smuggler Adnan Kashoggi, George Bush et al.), Sir John Hood the former Chair of the Rhodes Trust (organization dedicated to the preservation of the British Empire), William G. Parrett, the retired CEO of Deloitte (whose special analyst Jay Ogilvy carried out the SPARS Pandemic exercise,) Rachelle Lazarus the former CEO of Ogilvy & Mather (a company formed by British Special Operations Executive as a way to infiltrate American media and Gallup Poll organization) and Jay O. Light former Dean of Harvard Business School (Havard Business School members make up group of travellers at Deloittle's Monitor Group in which Jay Ogilvy operated alongside the former director of British Secret Intelligence Service. See: Conspiracy of Heretics at WIRED: Conspiracy of Heretics and the Wikipedia page:
View attachment 31955

View attachment 31956

Some notables of the SPARS pandemic Monitor Group obvios connections to Blackstone:

View attachment 31957
Monitor Group is a brand of Deloitte. See more in article: Conspiracy of Heretics at WIRED: Conspiracy of Heretics

View attachment 31958
FABULOUS post. This finally gives me the ammo-info I needed to speak to the topd down structure of control which is lost on most ppl. Grateful thanks for your efforts.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Here’s an update from wall street on parade on said bailouts, basically a media blackout which they go over in the article.
What can you say? It’s mania right now what’s going on.

I guess we will find out more in March when the Fed releases the bailout data for Q1 2020. However, I won't hold my breath. As my title says, to me it is clear what is going on. When even money market funds (savings institutions) and purely passive investing entities like Vanguard are getting bailout money they should never actually need, the writing on the wall is that the current global financial system is done. Some people said it can continue for decades before it collapses, but I think it was done back in 2019. Unlike 2008, this time the size of the "bubble" (euphemism for pure fraud) is too large for a bailout. So, it is either Great Reset or globocap is finished, for good.

K

Kayaker

Bitcoin is likely made by some of the same characters creating the Great reset. XMR is probably more along the lines of new gold. As for Bitcoin: the inventor of the digital ledger back in 1988, David Schwartz of Ripple/XRP is a huge figure in bringing about the Great Reset. David Schwartz has recently admitted that he was working with Satoshi to fix some of the early coding issues.

Excerpt from World Economic Forum document on Cryptos for global adoption.

Proposed system of Bank of International Settlements overhaul based on ISO 20022 tokens as part of the "Great Reset."
I looked into it and you're right. I previously thought of Bitcoin as an overhyped, impractical tool that must be used carefully in order to yield benefit from it, for example by purchasing and using it anonymously. But now it seems like a trap to capture counter-culture groups, who would otherwise invest in things that wouldn't be good for the globalists. For example, small businesses.

From their document about cryptocurrency, it's apparent that they aren't fans of XMR because it's untraceable. The IRS isn't a big fan of it either, and offered a $600k bounty to crack it. The demand for XMR will be there because of its popularity in online illegal commerce. It's harder to find someone to purchase it from and people and entities who would accept it as payment. Although it's possible to purchase it in the open, it's a red flag. So I imagine buying bitcoin and exchanging it for XMR is more common, as well as making XMR through the black market, exchanging it for bitcoin, then selling it to someone for cash.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Amazon is a great example of a killer of small and medium businesses. I have bought a few items from them over the years, but they have basically become a monopoly, owning much of their supply chain functionaries, they make their own containers, and price beyond levels that can be competed against. I have many friends and acquaintances who have little interest in stopping their Amazon Prime club membership, because 1 they save money, and 2 they have easy/quick shopping experience. The repercussions of this example alone ( x billions$$$) are not small. We can and do make a difference everyday.

Amazon is actually MUCH, much worse than that. Leaks over the years, as well as court cases have proven that the very purpose of the Amazon Marketplace and AWS is to attract small businesses and steal their ideas. Amazon monitors everything, including what is going on inside your virtual machine you rent from them on the cloud. As soon as they see a company making a sufficient amount of sales on the marketplace or use a lot of bandwidth on the AWS they form a working group to investigate this and devise a plan to steal the idea and implement it in-house. Keep in mind it is all legal, as when you sell on their marketplace or use their virtual machines you agree to all of this in the ToS. So, once they develop the knock-off product in-house it starts getting shown preferentially to all people searching for YOUR product or for keywords that used to generate results showing YOUR product and suddenly 90% of your sale are gone and you sit there and wonder why. The so-called YOUR customers are actually Amazon's as you have agreed that all people buying from you but on Amazon's platforms become Amazon's clients. They have not yet had the nerve to ask you to sign a non-compete that prevents you from trying to win your clients back if you leave Amazon, but I would not be surprised if it gets added as a clause soon.
It is a little trickier with an AWS product as Amazon usually does not have access to your clients who are coming from the public Internet and are not authenticated. If all they have as logs is public IP addresses then it would take them some time and effort to round up your clients/visitors, but it has been done more than once. However, if they are authenticated in any way, even if it is through your own app-level mechanism, Amazon logs into your machine and looks inside the database of clients/users and gets any identifying information that can be used to contact those clients and get them to use Amazon's knockoff software that they developed to compete with yours. Obviously, it does not happen that often as it is only worth for them to go after larger profitable businesses, but it does happen regularly and it is by design. So, anybody who uses Amazon for business purposes is in for a very rude awakening once they become successful. Walmart is rumored to do the same thing with their marketplace of products so it is not limited to Amazon.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
But now it seems like a trap to capture counter-culture groups, who would otherwise invest in things that wouldn't be good for the globalists. For example, small businesses.

It is also getting people used to the idea of a digital currency. Within 5-10 years of widespread digicoin usage even people who are used to cash will probably feel like cash is obsolete and avoid using it. They will also be more likely to accept any claims the govt makes in regards to privacy, security, etc in regards to those coins when in reality the govt can probably crack most of them except XRM. Finally, it serves as a "sink" of sorts to offload some of the inflationary pressure from the USD, euro, etc in light of the massive money printing sine 2020. If BTC and the other coins did not exist, I suspect we would have seen hyperinflation already.

Mauritio

"PBOC Governor Yi Gang said in November that China would continue to advance the development of its central bank digital currency and improve its design and usage, including increasing its interoperability with existing payment tools.

In a year-end meeting, the PBOC said it would continue to push forward with the research and development of the digital yuan."

Nfinkelstein

If BTC and the other coins did not exist, I suspect we would have seen hyperinflation already.
This is a good theory and is definitely worth talking about. The total market cap of all crypto coins is (guess) about 2 or 3 trillion USD. If you are correct then we should expect this mkt cap to increase, like all other major asset sponges (stocks, real estate) as the dollar continues to be undermined.

AlaskaJono

I guess we will find out more in March when the Fed releases the bailout data for Q1 2020. However, I won't hold my breath. As my title says, to me it is clear what is going on. When even money market funds (savings institutions) and purely passive investing entities like Vanguard are getting bailout money they should never actually need, the writing on the wall is that the current global financial system is done. Some people said it can continue for decades before it collapses, but I think it was done back in 2019. Unlike 2008, this time the size of the "bubble" (euphemism for pure fraud) is too large for a bailout. So, it is either Great Reset or globocap is finished, for good.
Effed up re Amazon. I was thinking about your query of Why the 4 Bigs would need Bailout money. Then it occurred to me it's all about the Transfer of Wealth via inflation and Pump and Dump...... they only wanted to keep it going a little longer AND get free money QE/Going Direct instated in 2019 before the plandemic, then after playing with the extra Trillions whether they needed or not, they can then buy up Gold, Silver, Real Estate, Farms, as people all over the globe get mo' poor. Then when the ship hits the span, they will scoop up for pennies what they want. Everything.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Then when the ship hits the span, they will scoop up for pennies what they want. Everything.

I suspect they already have. Now, the only new assets they can get are from people who have gone under financially. The thing that is even worse IMO - money market funds got bail out money repeatedly and still do. Where is all that depositor money they were supposed to hold? I bet they pulled something akin to a "Well Fargo" trick and spent it on "safe" derivatives, which is probably prohibited by law. Not many people remember the story but to me that was the first sign that the financial system is finished. Namely, Wells Fargo cheated millions of their own clients for years by creating secret additional accounts for clients who had say a checking or savings account with the bank and charged those clients billions of dollars in fees since the clients did not even know they had those accounts that needed minimum balances, transactions, etc in order to avoid fees. Wells Fargo went as far as to create secret insurance policies and even mortgages for those clients that the clients never asked for and never even knew they had.
Anyways, when the largest depositor bank in the world uses outright fraud against their own clients in order to generate a few extra bucks, you know that bank is in existential trouble...and so is the financial system behind it.
Wells_Fargo_account_fraud_scandal

Here is another thought - the lockdowns and the ongoing suppression measures may not be only about avoiding hyperinflation. Their goal is to prevent a sufficient number of people trying to use the money they think they have in those institutions. The boomers had just started retiring in droves before the pandemic, and are trying to cash in 401K and money market funds. If our money is all gone, you can't have a situation where enough people try to draw from the financial system and expose the money is not there. You have to lock them down...and, preferably, make them "go away" for good.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is a good theory and is definitely worth talking about. The total market cap of all crypto coins is (guess) about 2 or 3 trillion USD. If you are correct then we should expect this mkt cap to increase, like all other major asset sponges (stocks, real estate) as the dollar continues to be undermined.

Didn't the total crypto market capitalization double/triple over just the last 18 months or so?

Nfinkelstein

Didn't the total crypto market capitalization double/triple over just the last 18 months or so?
Yes, a solid double anyways. What I find interesting about your theory is that it explains quite a bit. If part of the plan was to allow crypto to flourish for reasons including to create a new asset to soak up institutional liquidity, it makes sense. In the early stages of crypto, I could not understand why it was not being shut down, it was directly competitive to existing fiat currencies. Right now, a guesstimate of the total mkt cap of all US public companies is over 50 trillion USD, and the total value of all US commercial and residential real estate is also well over 50 trillion USD. Equities valuations are already well beyond absurd. Real estate in some markets, same. Other asset classes are just too small to handle institutional money. But a completely new asset class, made up out of thin air, with arbitrary valuations based on nothing, and pretty much unregulated, could potentially absorb unlimited liquidity. The entire crypto market is maybe 5% of the value of US equities. If newly minted Fed money needs the crypto market to exist, then your theory, if correct, means crypto is headed for much, much higher valuations.

AlaskaJono

Yes, a solid double anyways. What I find interesting about your theory is that it explains quite a bit. If part of the plan was to allow crypto to flourish for reasons including to create a new asset to soak up institutional liquidity, it makes sense. In the early stages of crypto, I could not understand why it was not being shut down, it was directly competitive to existing fiat currencies. Right now, a guesstimate of the total mkt cap of all US public companies is over 50 trillion USD, and the total value of all US commercial and residential real estate is also well over 50 trillion USD. Equities valuations are already well beyond absurd. Real estate in some markets, same. Other asset classes are just too small to handle institutional money. But a completely new asset class, made up out of thin air, with arbitrary valuations based on nothing, and pretty much unregulated, could potentially absorb unlimited liquidity. The entire crypto market is maybe 5% of the value of US equities. If newly minted Fed money needs the crypto market to exist, then your theory, if correct, means crypto is headed for much, much higher valuations.
And this with @haidut comment about liquidity.... This Crypto market, and particularly the iso coins, xrp, xlm, etc. will be the new banking system liquidity. On Demand Liquidity or ODL what the Ripple/XRP is, and they have a US patent for it, possibly will be backed by gold. Also, extremely important to remember, the NACs, new asset class of all Nature: land, sea, river, trees, see this https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/10/investigative-reports/wall-streets-takeover-of-nature-advances-with-launch-of-new-asset-class/. The Banksters will pump the real liquidity into these NACs and crypto, switch over to the new banking system shown on that BIS chart a few pages back, and then crash the old system. Elites will be Eliter and the Serfs Serfer.

I bought some XRP in November, first time in crypto, because of listening to an interview of Jennifer Arcuri with James Delingpole. All this crypto stuff is just imaginative programming to me, but money truly is an imaginary concept that we make a 'thing'. (My better half got on the internet trail for presumably British political info). Jennifer was the girlfriend of Boris Johnson for 3 or 4 years until 2016. She said it is the One. Hmmmmm. I did study up, and yes, it seems to be the institutional blockchain/currency?! in that paradigm. The rhetoric of the XRP website is On Demand Liquidity in seconds for cross border payments. I kept wondering what the hell is that, it is a number from one account to another, and verified by various nodes around the globe, or Starlink. So what. But seemingly is Does matter as this will be EXTREMELY valuable in the future (if it is backed by gold or kryptonite). Pie in the sky investment for us and our lifestyle, but ... a buyout or possibility of doing something with that few shares if the price rockets. (There is talk of creating a savings and loan or bank and we are members, rather than selling up to the buyout price if it happens. Hmmmmmm).

All interesting concepts, and for sure, by following the money, see where the whales are going.

yerrag

All interesting concepts, and for sure, by following the money, see where the whales are going.

Seems like we just have to follow, or else we don't survive - if we don't have the skill to create something with a demand for.

It's a banal statement. But that's what it seems to boil down to. I don't have crypto, and if I did, and I become fabulously wealthy by jumping in when I first heard of it way back before the 2008 crash, I'd be sitting pretty. But I have a tendency to let that kind of success get into my head, and then spend my time chasing the next "gold rush." I would not be "wasting my time" in this forum, thinking that I have the money to hire the best doctors. And more likely, I would die in the ICU, no different from others who die there. And oblivious.

I'd like to see if there's anyone here in this forum who's made it crypto-wise and still hangs out here. He actually should, as he can afford to spend all day learning about health and how he can live to a hundred and fifty. But why isn't he?

If getting rich and comfy these days is to follow the money, it isn't the kind of life I find meaning in. But we all have to pay the bills, and I don't want to judge. But I'd rather that I have the skills to survive, and have my health, and enough saved for a rainy day. And be able to make a living.

But that is what I think the world will come down to, being like ancient Rome. Politicians, generals, soldiers, artisans, farmers, and slaves. I rather be an artisan.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Like you said, it is the only asset that could handle that much liquidity....except PM, but we know they don't like that. After gold's "scary" (for them) spike after the 2008 crisis I think it became clear that a new asset is needed as if people had rushed to gold again, they may have actually stayed there, considering the circumstances. But with crypto, we are bombarded with news 24x7 how this is the "digital gold" and people largely buy that and pour money in there as it is also much easier and gives them a sense of more control (illusory of course, if they are using a 3rd party exchange/wallet).
I agree that crypto is about to go higher, but there is a danger that when the govts release their CBDC (which we are already seeing happen in China) then they may pull the plug on independent cryptos (ban, hard regulation, punitive taxes, etc) and burn primarily the small investor. This may be one reason institutional investment in BTC and other more or less established cryptos is not nearly as high as it would have been if they were considering using BTC to accept the full wave of inflation/liquiduty. The elite loves crypto, just not BTC:):
IMO, they "own" BTC somehow. Way too much press about BTC and as we know MSM does not give free publicity to the enemy, so if BTC was the enemy we would only be hearing about it here or the Dark Web.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If getting rich and comfy these days is to follow the money, it isn't the kind of life I find meaning in. But we all have to pay the bills, and I don't want to judge. But I'd rather that I have the skills to survive, and have my health, and enough saved for a rainy day. And be able to make a living.

I think most people on the forum are in that boat. I am, for one. Most people are here because various aspects of the "system" have completely failed them and once the faith in sand castles collapses, it collapses completely and irrevocably. You cannot unsee once you see that you (actually, nobody) are not free. Most people here probably sense that there is no mechanism - financial, legal, nefarious, etc - that can provide any guarantees against the monster we are all facing. So, at this point, my guess is most people here have realized that other than a healthy, meaningful life there is very little else worth pursuing or even keeping once mind focused on for too long.

Demyze

wallstreetonparade's Bitcoin articles are kind of interesting if you guys haven't looked at them:
bitcoin -

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
And this with @haidut comment about liquidity.... This Crypto market, and particularly the iso coins, xrp, xlm, etc. will be the new banking system liquidity. On Demand Liquidity or ODL what the Ripple/XRP is, and they have a US patent for it, possibly will be backed by gold. Also, extremely important to remember, the NACs, new asset class of all Nature: land, sea, river, trees, see this https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/10/investigative-reports/wall-streets-takeover-of-nature-advances-with-launch-of-new-asset-class/. The Banksters will pump the real liquidity into these NACs and crypto, switch over to the new banking system shown on that BIS chart a few pages back, and then crash the old system. Elites will be Eliter and the Serfs Serfer.

I bought some XRP in November, first time in crypto, because of listening to an interview of Jennifer Arcuri with James Delingpole. All this crypto stuff is just imaginative programming to me, but money truly is an imaginary concept that we make a 'thing'. (My better half got on the internet trail for presumably British political info). Jennifer was the girlfriend of Boris Johnson for 3 or 4 years until 2016. She said it is the One. Hmmmmm. I did study up, and yes, it seems to be the institutional blockchain/currency?! in that paradigm. The rhetoric of the XRP website is On Demand Liquidity in seconds for cross border payments. I kept wondering what the hell is that, it is a number from one account to another, and verified by various nodes around the globe, or Starlink. So what. But seemingly is Does matter as this will be EXTREMELY valuable in the future (if it is backed by gold or kryptonite). Pie in the sky investment for us and our lifestyle, but ... a buyout or possibility of doing something with that few shares if the price rockets. (There is talk of creating a savings and loan or bank and we are members, rather than selling up to the buyout price if it happens. Hmmmmmm).

What's to prevent the elite from doing a hard fork of any of those cryptos, then outlawing all others, and telling people "this is your new money now". There could be many such "dark" projects as we speak that are growing their blockchain at the inter-government level and once people are conditioned and fully immersed in using the "public" versions, the elite simply switches the masses over and it is all good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom