The global financial system is likely insolvent

K

Kayaker

Most people here probably sense that there is no mechanism - financial, legal, nefarious, etc - that can provide any guarantees against the monster we are all facing.
Right. The book The Real Anthony Fauci shows many instances of obvious deception and conflict of interest that caused an enormous amount of damage, yet which court will issue judgements based on slippery crimes committed by such a powerful figure backed by a huge industry?
So, at this point, my guess is most people here have realized that other than a healthy, meaningful life there is very little else worth pursuing or even keeping once mind focused on for too long.
So you agree with "You will own nothing and you will be happy"?

It's possible to increase your independence from the system and teach others to do so.

Nfinkelstein

What's to prevent the elite from doing a hard fork of any of those cryptos, then outlawing all others
Again, fantastic insight. It's a possibility. Crypto reminds me of the early internet days, when we felt like "wow, I can't believe the government is allowing this, there is no way they can control it, lots of freedom is now possible" --- and look what happened.

Waynish

What is new here? At the moment you have a debt system, at the moment you can lend money that does exist until you lend it - you technically have an "insolvent system." There are cheats around it, but they're cheats - so if we're being honest it is insolvent.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So you agree with "You will own nothing and you will be happy"?

Nope, I don't agree with it, simply because Klaus has no intention on making people happy. Not to mention it is not his business to do so and his goals are quite obviously the exact opposite of his words. Yes, I do agree about pursuing independence since I think one would not be able to have a meaningful and happy life unless one is sufficiently independent/free from the technocratic plantation we all being herded towards.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What is new here? At the moment you have a debt system, at the moment you can lend money that does exist until you lend it - you technically have an "insolvent system." There are cheats around it, but they're cheats - so if we're being honest it is insolvent.

My point exactly. One can argue that when the money was backed by gold/assets the system was solvent simply because "money" could not be created out of thin air whenever the elite wanted to do something nefarious and impoverish everybody else. It is hard to argue against the fact that while the major world currencies were pegged to gold (or another precious metal) the difference in income between the top 1% and the bottom 1% was in the range of 30-40 fold. Now it is is probably a factor of a million. Ironically though, since it is all funny money then that ratio is meaningless and it all comes down to who has the best "terror machine" (military, police, draconian legal system, etc).

sladerunner69

My point exactly. One can argue that when the money was backed by gold/assets the system was solvent simply because "money" could not be created out of thin air whenever the elite wanted to do something nefarious and impoverish everybody else. It is hard to argue against the fact that while the major world currencies were pegged to gold (or another precious metal) the difference in income between the top 1% and the bottom 1% was in the range of 30-40 fold. Now it is is probably a factor of a million. Ironically though, since it is all funny money then that ratio is meaningless and it all comes down to who has the best "terror machine" (military, police, draconian legal system, etc).
The cutoff for the top 1% of incomes is only around $400k, which is only 8x the median income at ~$50k. In the guilded age the distribution of wealth was much more lobsided than even today. There were fewer wealthy but they were richer, and the masses were much poorer. It wasn't as much of an issue because most of the wealthy felt they had a civic duty and moral obligation to provide back to the community (ethnic homogeneity may have contributed to this). Carnegie, Vanderbilt, Rockefeller, etc all donated most of their vast estates to what they felt were good causes. The exceptions to this charitable nature of the wealthy were the Gould's, Kuhn's, Loeb's, Sassoon's et al (read into that what you will).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The cutoff for the top 1% of incomes is only around $400k, which is only 8x the median income at ~$50k. In the guilded age the distribution of wealth was much more lobsided than even today. There were fewer wealthy but they were richer, and the masses were much poorer. It wasn't as much of an issue because most of the wealthy felt they had a civic duty and moral obligation to provide back to the community (ethnic homogeneity may have contributed to this). Carnegie, Vanderbilt, Rockefeller, etc all donated most of their vast estates to what they felt were good causes. The exceptions to this charitable nature of the wealthy were the Gould's, Kuhn's, Loeb's, Sassoon's et al (read into that what you will).

I guess I was referring to the difference in salaries between CEOs and regular workers. I think that ratio was 40-50 before the 1970s and then it took off in favor of the CEOs, to the point where in some publicly traded companies today the CEO makes more than 80% of his workers combined.

AlaskaJono

"The ends stopped justifying the means a long time ago (technologically, economically, etc.). We're really just cannibals now. What good is it to structure a society where the only way to win is for someone else to lose? "
@Dean great overview mate. Any change in the system that is moving away from this direction (imo) is merely an extension of manipulation/slavery of the current structure.

I just saw this clip yesterday. From Agustin Carsten "ON CBDC: We will have absolute control of on the rules and regulations that will determine the use of that expression of Central Bank Liability and we will have the technology to enforce that. "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpNnTuK5JJU
So we won't even own the 'money' we thought we owned.

As @haidut mentioned about 'forking the system', it is a given let's face it. They already have been pulling the "Wells Fargo" switcheroo with retirement funds, hedge funds, etc. So liquidity(QE or Bail in money) is what they are NEEDING as they are (have?) drained/hidden/"lost" people's assets, and pump it into new assets that will give them "dominion over us and the planet". Sick as... .

Great comments and discussion all, I must say. It seems like passports to the internet may just be around the corner if TPTB continue to get their way, so I am thankful to all for this forum for our freedom of expression, and constructive and helpful dialogue. Cheers.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
As @haidut mentioned about 'forking the system', it is a given let's face it. They already have been pulling the "Wells Fargo" switcheroo with retirement funds, hedge funds, etc. So liquidity(QE or Bail in money) is what they are NEEDING as they are (have?) drained/hidden/"lost" people's assets, and pump it into new assets that will give them "dominion over us and the planet". Sick as... .

Come to think of it, it would not be that hard (considering the elite's resources) to create a meta-edger capturing the 3-5 top "wild" cryptos and their entire blockchains. There is nothing preventing the CBDC of the Fed to be compatible (initially) with say BTC, Ethereum, etc. Once they launch it, they say "you have a grace period of X months to send your unregistered crypto assets to your CBDC account tax-free (probably a bait) and prosecution-free (also likely a bait). After that all unregistered crypto gets designated as counterfeit CBDC (akin to conterfeit USD), which is a federal felony."
I bet the vast majority of retail crypto traders will take advantage of this "incredible opportunity" and transfer their assets. Once transferred to the CBDC, all promises about no taxes and no prosecution can be easily broken as it is a done deal at this point. If the transfer happens, this also has the added benefit of returning most of the "missing" liquidity, which can be confiscated and used to finance the first few months/years of UBI without need for additional coin issuance.
@Nfinkelstein

Donttreadonme

Come to think of it, it would not be that hard (considering the elite's resources) to create a meta-edger capturing the 3-5 top "wild" cryptos and their entire blockchains. There is nothing preventing the CBDC of the Fed to be compatible (initially) with say BTC, Ethereum, etc. Once they launch it, they say "you have a grace period of X months to send your unregistered crypto assets to your CBDC account tax-free (probably a bait) and prosecution-free (also likely a bait). After that all unregistered crypto gets designated as counterfeit CBDC (akin to conterfeit USD), which is a federal felony."
I bet the vast majority of retail crypto traders will take advantage of this "incredible opportunity" and transfer their assets. Once transferred to the CBDC, all promises about no taxes and no prosecution can be easily broken as it is a done deal at this point. If the transfer happens, this also has the added benefit of returning most of the "missing" liquidity, which can be confiscated and used to finance the first few months/years of UBI without need for additional coin issuance.
@Nfinkelstein
I think it more probable that the feds just regulate crypto to death and keep it around for their own nefarious purposes

K

Kayaker

Nope, I don't agree with it, simply because Klaus has no intention on making people happy. Not to mention it is not his business to do so and his goals are quite obviously the exact opposite of his words. Yes, I do agree about pursuing independence since I think one would not be able to have a meaningful and happy life unless one is sufficiently independent/free from the technocratic plantation we all being herded towards.
Klaus wants to monopolize all resources and to silence and remove people who would be "unhappy" with this. Thus, the remaining people would indeed be "happy".

I don't believe that liberty causes fulfillment but that it promotes psychological health and that libertarians are more psychologically healthy. There's enough resources on this planet for everyone. The system causes artificial financial scarcity and sickness with toxic food and pharmaceuticals.

Society is turning into a global insane asylum. People choose to believe in the narrative because they aren't able to handle the truth without a breakdown.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thus, the remaining people would indeed be "happy".

I doubt they will be truly happy, due to the absolute nightmare of an environment they will live in. Unless by happy, you mean pharmacologically-induced "happiness" - i.e. a semi-psychotic state akin to the always-smiling clown that even children as young as 1 find creepy as it is bizarre to always be that "happy". We already have plenty of precedent for such "happiness" and if you look at how quickly those societies are decaying it becomes obvious nobody there is actually humanly happy, let alone fulfilled. Same fate (actually, much worse, IMO) awaits the people who make it to Klaus' "paradise".

Waynish

This likely goes back to the beginning of this spiritual dark age - our yuga. That is likely many thousands of years. Yes, there are ups and downs. There was fools gold, potent propaganda, and it was endless... But the truth is right here always present. And I think you are invested in it - no matter what happens people will help you and give you what you need to survive in exchange for your supplements. Meanwhile the so-called elite are in non-stop panic mode because they know deep down they provide nothing to society and their neighbors hate them.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This likely goes back to the beginning of this spiritual dark age - our yuga. That is likely many thousands of years. Yes, there are ups and downs. There was fools gold, potent propaganda, and it was endless... But the truth is right here always present. And I think you are invested in it - no matter what happens people will help you and give you what you need to survive in exchange for your supplements. Meanwhile the so-called elite are in non-stop panic mode because they know deep down they provide nothing to society and their neighbors hate them.

Thank you. I think most people on the forum, not just me, are either already keenly aware of the truth and (re)structuring their lives accordingly, or are in the process of awakening (and not in the "woke" sense). I agree, we do live in a dark age, the Hindus call it Kali Yuga and say life will be very difficult for those who still love the truth. I wonder if this period of "darkness", which started more than 5,000 years ago, is why all great civilizations in that period have so far met a violent end...

Nfinkelstein

This scenario is making sense, and may be close to what is being planned. But they would need to wait quite awhile, the total crypto mkt cap would need to be much larger than it currently is. It may explain why some countries have already launched their own national crypto currencies (they know what the USG is planning and they are preemptively carving out a crypto position). The scenario you describe would be like the 1933 confiscation of gold, the USG justified it based on an alleged currency crisis, and also allowed the USG to prevent US citizens from trading fx. It nullified all contracts that had gold as payment. Interesting to consider what that would do to smart contracts. The USG was still allowed to trade gold, interestingly, just not citizens. They could not kill the international gold market but they could prevent US citizens from trading it. They set the price of gold and it was disjointed and unpredictable, changing all the time with seemingly no logic to it, thus undermining it and all contracts based on it. They caused chaos in order to cloak their confiscation and make it seem beneficial, a stabilizing measure.

AlaskaJono

Most certainly, the truth is always present. And yet in Kaliyuga it is far easier to wake up as the Darkness is so obvious! Spiritual progress can be made swiftly for individuals. That being said if many people around the world don't comply, then the plan of the Psychos cannot be played out. Maybe the collective karma of the sum of us is not enough to warrant intervention or Nature (Gaia) Event.

K

Kayaker

I doubt they will be truly happy, due to the absolute nightmare of an environment they will live in. Unless by happy, you mean pharmacologically-induced "happiness" - i.e. a semi-psychotic state akin to the always-smiling clown that even children as young as 1 find creepy as it is bizarre to always be that "happy". We already have plenty of precedent for such "happiness" and if you look at how quickly those societies are decaying it becomes obvious nobody there is actually humanly happy, let alone fulfilled. Same fate (actually, much worse, IMO) awaits the people who make it to Klaus' "paradise".
I believe serotonergic drugs improve the ability to adapt to authoritarian environments by making people more authoritarian. People who grew into these systems would choose them over liberty because it's what they're used to and they're scared of unfamiliarity. People in these countries are "happy" because the medications psychologically castrated them to fit them in a spot where there's little tension between them and society.

Some people invest in what society tells them is happiness and others invest in their own curiosity and experimentation.

Mauritio

I believe serotonergic drugs improve the ability to adapt to authoritarian environments by making people more authoritarian. People who grew into these systems would choose them over liberty because it's what they're used to and they're scared of unfamiliarity. People in these countries are "happy" because the medications psychologically castrated them to fit them in a spot where there's little tension between them and society.

Some people invest in what society tells them is happiness and others invest in their own curiosity and experimentation.
Some people take SSRI'S and dont even know it.

Yesterday I talked to a patient who received "pain medication" from a doctor. Only when work colleagues pointed out her empty eyes and not beeing present she checked what she was taking and it was an SSRI.

K

Kayaker

Some people take SSRI'S and dont even know it.

Yesterday I talked to a patient who received "pain medication" from a doctor. Only when work colleagues pointed out her empty eyes and not beeing present she checked what she was taking and it was an SSRI.
Yes, people have a disasterous lack of knowledge about health-related topics, whether it's about the medications they're taking, or nutrition. People don't see the big picture, like that if you're healthy, then you have more energy, then you work more and make more money. Meanwhile, the media promotes "The American Dream", that you can rise up from nothing with hard work, straining your body so Big Pharma can take care of the consequences later.

I bet serotonin and SSRIs make a person more likely to succeed in the education system, since it's largely based on rote learning, and in many industries because you're often expected to do as you're told and not question it.

Imagine having this faith you held onto since youth that if you just work hard, everything will be okay, then you hear about a potential economic collapse. Obviously, you're going to let the tyrants take over in exchange for financial freedom because you don't want to admit everything you've done was for nothing. Serotonin probably makes this tradeoff more likely: Sacrificing financial freedom for financial security.

Dean

It's Huxley's "soma."

I suppose most do, and increasingly will, prefer that experience to an Orwellian one. Especially as it becomes more unable to avoid the "reality" that those are the only two choices.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom