Sospian

Alright, so I've been using letro for the past few weeks to reduce some gyno I had developed a few years back, and to great avail.

Problem is, the moment I start tapering I seem to get a rebound which also seems to be causing the gyno to return.

I've had to go back to 2.5mg a day again just to get rid of the gynecomastia that started regrowing, essentially putting me back at square one.

Any idea on how to get off this stuff? My initial plan was for the Proviron I added in to help prevent a rebound while tapering, and then slowly ease into adding Aspirin and Vitamin E to help if any issues continue to show up. Unfortunately, none of that seemed to be enough.

Do I get my hands on Aromasin to prevent aromatisation or what? I'mhesistant about using Nolvadex because of how bad it is in general. What would you guys suggest?

Try Arimistane. It's a suicidal non-prescription AI so it, in itself, cannot cause rebound (it 'kills' the aromatase and it takes some days to slowly regenerate). You can use it to mop up the aromatase and keep it inactive while the letro dissociates. Use it the last 2-3 days as you come off of the letro, 100 mg daily. It's how I did it.

Keep in mind though, what you may be seeing is that while your estrogen is nuked by letro your nipples will naturally accumulate less water and be flatter which can then seem like the gyno has shrunk, but when your natural estrogen levels restore they will appear somewhat larger once again. Of course if you get any kind of burning or itching as you come off, those are signs of tissue growth and mean you are rebounding into very high E2 levels which has to be controlled.

Frankdee20

How is letro different from Examastane ?

Frankdee20

I should have rather asked - how is OTC Arimastane different from Letro and Examastane ? Thanks in advance

I should have rather asked - how is OTC Arimastane different from Letro and Examastane ? Thanks in advance

In the sense that Arimistane can be acquired more easily without having to resort to underground labs or online Indian pharmacies to get a hold of like you would for a prescription drug like Exemestane, though if you already got your hands on Letro I suppose that's not a problem... :P

Arimistane should also be easier to dose and less harsh than Exemestane generally (less risk of nuking your aromatase and feeling like ***t for several days until it comes back). You can totally do it either way though.

OP
S

Sospian

In the sense that Arimistane can be acquired more easily without having to resort to underground labs or online Indian pharmacies to get a hold of like you would for a prescription drug like Exemestane, though if you already got your hands on Letro I suppose that's not a problem... :P

Arimistane should also be easier to dose and less harsh than Exemestane generally (less risk of nuking your aromatase and feeling like ***t for several days until it comes back). You can totally do it either way though.

Never even heard of arimistane

I just don't want a rebound to cause gyno again. That's all I want to avoid

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom