Robert F. Kennedy Jr as democratic nominee?

5LGreenback

Can you break this down for me maybe I am missing something. She just sounds like a crazy lady with 6 degrees of Kevin bacon and Jesus or something.
The jist of it is, the whole counter movement is out there promoting each other, all while often being associated/ partnered with known deceptive/ nefarious people and organizations.

Her perspective comes from a Christian/ biblical perspective and experience when mentioning the “new age” deceptions these people seem to be caught up in.

OP
I

Izzybelle

The jist of it is, the whole counter movement is out there promoting each other, all while often being associated/ partnered with known deceptive/ nefarious people and organizations.

Her perspective comes from a Christian/ biblical perspective and experience when mentioning the “new age” deceptions these people seem to be caught up in.
I just watched the first one and all I see is some implied guilt by association. Lots of people including actors and presidents lend their images to charity and certain causes, I'm not seeing the connection between the royals and up to dirty business in the States. I guess she's implying that Children's Health Defense -- which advocates for safe vaccines and schedules for childhood immunizations -- is somehow "Going for the Children", which is a different reference to shaping the minds of children, not making things safe for them. I'm not watching the second one because her sarcasm and infantilizing tone puts me off. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
OP
I

Izzybelle

Great interview.
His missives on addiction were truly heartwarming and insightful.
He's a person!
I think he's really relatable. I feel like I want to tell him about Ray Peat when I hear him talk about obesity and the causes of disease....

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I remember a lot of pundits who said in 2008 Obama use of Facebook and other social media platforms and that got him elected in 2008 and in 2016 Trump using Twitter.

RFK Jr seems to be the first politician using alternative media on YouTube and rumble and actually does long form interviews.

We may see stories how RFK bypassed mainstream media and used alternate media to get to the White House.

He can go on any platform and comes off knowledgeable, humble and he actually cares about all Americans.

And Americans trust in msm is at all time low and are looking elsewhere for their news.

And 99 percent politicians won’t go on those platforms because they won’t get those softball questions where they can spit out their talking points given to them by their campaign managers.

The msms were always the gatekeepers and maybe this election might change things.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Great interview.
His missives on addiction were truly heartwarming and insightful.
He's a person!

View: https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1661117363767353348?s=20

I think @haidut would like hearing at the 25 minute mark where JFK Jr was saying how all these journals are just propaganda for big pharma and this is something haidut has been telling us for years and they talk how they won’t publish anything that goes against the big pharma narrative or effects their profits and if jfk was elected he would call in these publishers and tell them if they don’t clean up their act , they will file racketeering cases against them for lying to the public, fraud ,antitrust.

Regina

View: https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1661117363767353348?s=20

I think @haidut would like hearing at the 25 minute mark where JFK Jr was saying how all these journals are just propaganda for big pharma and this is something haidut has been telling us for years and they talk how they won’t publish anything that goes against the big pharma narrative or effects their profits and if jfk was elected he would call in these publishers and tell them if they don’t clean up their act , they will file racketeering cases against them for lying to the public, fraud ,antitrust.

:fire:

OP
I

Izzybelle

Yeah, and if I recall correctly I think Dr Peat also said that the research nowadays is biased -- or something like that -- after he was criticized for citing so much "old" research. I found the whole discussion with Dr. Kelly Victory really interesting.

And then you've got the captive NIH that provides research grants to universities after an application and review process, so they can selectively perpetuate only the research that they deem worthy. RFK Jr just recently pointed out that Biden's new proposed person to run the agency has received something like 85 percent of her research funding from Pfizer, and her other funding from other pharm groups, millions and millions of dollars.

Last edited:
OP
I

Izzybelle

@Regina @Izzybelle
I used to watch Dr Drew on MTV in college! I always thought he was really cool.

Dang, he's aged well too.
Didn't he have a show about sex? :) Or something like that. He was really good about talking openly and freely, as I remember that he used to be on television. I think it's a perfect place for RFK Jr's message involving healthcare, research bias, and censorship.

Last edited:

LadyRae

Didn't he have a show about sex? :) Or something like that. He was really good about talking openly and freely, as I remember that he used to be on television. I think it's a perfect place for RFK Jr's message involving healthcare, research bias, and censorship.
Yes he did. "Loveline". I totally agree. Watching your thread... I am learning from what you all post. I don't know enough about this topic to offer any other constructive additions, however 😅

nomoreketones

It’s seems Twitter ceo Elon Musk is for Desantis.

Ex twitter ceo might be for JFK JR
You really can't know who the head of a major corporation really is for.

If he is for the wrong guy he can face persecution and criminal prosecution.

nomoreketones

Today Elmer Stewart Rhodes was sentenced for 18 years for his political beliefs. He was convicted of a vague crime with no evidence of doing anything wrong except being hyperbolic in some conversations.

If RFK jr. was to become president many of his followers will become political prisoners too. Be careful if RFK jr. starts to gain traction in the race.

Yes, the USA has political prisoners now just like the Soviet Union did and many other authoritarian countries do.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I was searching on google and typed in tulsi gabbard the democrats are deathly of afraid of Bobby Kennedy

And this popped up
Looks like Google is censoring RFK JR

“It looks like the results below are changing quickly
If this topic is new, it can sometimes take time for reliable sources to publish information”

Then I searched that and an article came up about google on the hill.

Google will start warning users about potentially unreliable information for search results during breaking news or emerging topics, the company said Friday.

The search engine said its systems have been trained to now detect when a topic is rapidly evolving and a “range of sources hasn’t yet weighed in,” according to a blog post.

In those cases, Google will show users a notice indicating to check back later when more information may be available.

“While Google Search will always be there with the most useful results we can provide, sometimes the reliable information you’re searching for just isn’t online yet. This can be particularly true for breaking news or emerging topics, when the information that’s published first may not be the most reliable,” Danny Sullivan, Google’s public liaison for search, said in a blog post.

In an example included in the post, the notice appears under a search for “ufo filmed traveling 106 mph.” Under the search, before the results, there is a box with a notification stating “It looks like these results are changing quickly” and that “it can sometimes take time or results to be added by reliable sources.”

The update comes as Google, along with other tech platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, have come under scrutiny over the spread of misinformation especially during the coronavirus pandemic and 2020 presidential election.

Google’s latest update follows its launch last year of notices that tell users when Google has not been able to find any results that match a result well.

The company also recently launched an “About This Result” panel that lets users find information about sources they find on Google Search in an effort the company said helps users make “a more informed decision” about the sites they visit.

Well found the video I was looking for

View: https://youtu.be/ealKeiYLEvw

Same thing that showed up when hunter Biden laptop scandal broke
1685069462022.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
I

Izzybelle

I've seen that warning myself at times, but only since I've gotten interested in RFK Jr.. Really, really disturbing, and the more you look the more you see the censorship campaign.

There's so much specific information in that article above, I'm having a field day learning new things. One example is The Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) that has a list of the "Disinformation Dozen", which includes RFK Jr.. From the article appendix:

“DISINFORMATION DOZEN”: Twelve social media accounts identified in 2021 by the Center for Countering Digital Hate as “anti-vaxxers who play leading roles in spreading digital misinformation about Covid vaccines” who were accused of being responsible for 65% of all the “anti-vaccine content” and, according to the organization, needed to be deplatformed.

From CCDH Website:
  • The Disinformation Dozen — including Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Joseph Mercola, and Ty and Charlene Bollinger, among others — continually violate the terms of service agreements on Facebook and Twitter. While some anti-vaxxers identified by CCDH have been removed from a single platform, comprehensive action has yet to be taken, and most remain active on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
And I have to go through the article again to find the reference to Wikipedia and the intelligence agencies. It struck a chord because when I was trying for an edit ro RFK's Jr's page a while back I had no idea what I was up against. What a folly on my part, but I didn't realize the extent of it.

OK, I found the quote and it is in reference to the 2020 election, but we know those ties are there, and were there doing COVID:

"In the run-up to the 2020 election, according to reporting by Lee Fang and Ken Klippenstein for The Intercept, “tech companies including Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Discord, Wikipedia, Microsoft, LinkedIn, and Verizon Media met on a monthly basis with the FBI, CISA, and other government representatives … to discuss how firms would handle misinformation during the election.”

Last edited:
OP
I

Izzybelle

The more you look the more ridiculous it becomes. Absolutely hilarious if it wasn't so disturbing.

Self-annointed "authoriies". From CCDH About page:

Imran Ahmed is the founder and CEO of the Center for Countering Digital Hate US/UK.He is an authority on social and psychological malignancies on social media, such as identity-based hate, extremism, disinformation, and conspiracy theories. He regularly appears on the m edia and in documentaries as an expert in how bad actors use digital spaces to harm others and benefit themselves, as well as how and why bad platforms allow them to do so.

Last edited:
OP
I

Izzybelle

Well found the video I was looking for
No doubt, they are afraid of him. This is going to be quite a ride I think, up until the primaries. I expect to be continually surprised, one way or another. I hope he gets the nomination, but I'm not sure my fellow dems are fully aware of everything that's been happening. I sure wasn't.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom