Robert F. Kennedy Jr as democratic nominee?

5LGreenback

I was searching on google and typed in tulsi gabbard the democrats are deathly of afraid of Bobby Kennedy

And this popped up
Looks like Google is censoring RFK JR

“It looks like the results below are changing quickly
If this topic is new, it can sometimes take time for reliable sources to publish information”

Then I searched that and an article came up about google on the hill.

Google will start warning users about potentially unreliable information for search results during breaking news or emerging topics, the company said Friday.

The search engine said its systems have been trained to now detect when a topic is rapidly evolving and a “range of sources hasn’t yet weighed in,” according to a blog post.

In those cases, Google will show users a notice indicating to check back later when more information may be available.

“While Google Search will always be there with the most useful results we can provide, sometimes the reliable information you’re searching for just isn’t online yet. This can be particularly true for breaking news or emerging topics, when the information that’s published first may not be the most reliable,” Danny Sullivan, Google’s public liaison for search, said in a blog post.

In an example included in the post, the notice appears under a search for “ufo filmed traveling 106 mph.” Under the search, before the results, there is a box with a notification stating “It looks like these results are changing quickly” and that “it can sometimes take time or results to be added by reliable sources.”

The update comes as Google, along with other tech platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, have come under scrutiny over the spread of misinformation especially during the coronavirus pandemic and 2020 presidential election.

Google’s latest update follows its launch last year of notices that tell users when Google has not been able to find any results that match a result well.

The company also recently launched an “About This Result” panel that lets users find information about sources they find on Google Search in an effort the company said helps users make “a more informed decision” about the sites they visit.

Well found the video I was looking for

View: https://youtu.be/ealKeiYLEvw

Same thing that showed up when hunter Biden laptop scandal broke
View attachment 50816

As disturbing as this is, it actually gives me more faith that RFK jr is in fact a threat to the powers that be, and not just another one of their agents.

OP
I

Izzybelle

This new CNN poll has RFK Jr at 20 percent of democratic and democratic-leaning voters*. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the other polls were among all registered voters that had him at 19 or 20 percent among all parties.

note: *democratic-leaning voters are democratic-leaning Independents, so not necessarily able to vote in the primary.

Last edited:

area51puy

Forum Supporter
This new CNN poll has RFK Jr at 20 percent of democratic and democratic-leaning voters*. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the other polls were among all registered voters that had him at 19 or 20 percent among all parties.

note: *democratic-leaning voters are democratic-leaning Independents, so not necessarily able to vote in the primary.

View: https://youtu.be/yVPE9h-CI4k

I posted this about a week ago. RFK Jr is only down 1 point versus biden with the general electorate

OP
I

Izzybelle

Looks like Google is censoring RFK JR

Regarding Google, on their news feed I have noticed that except for Fox news, the recent neutral or positive articles on RFK Jr. no longer come up on a search for his name.

Last edited:

nomoreketones

Local San Diego news coverage of his fundraiser event:
The article starts with this:
"Longtime environmental champion RFK Jr. has garnered headlines over the last years as a staunch anti-vaccine activist and sharp critic of the pandemic-era lockdowns."

This is a dog whistle to the establishment brainwashed masses to not support RFK jr.

OP
I

Izzybelle

The article starts with this:
"Longtime environmental champion RFK Jr. has garnered headlines over the last years as a staunch anti-vaccine activist and sharp critic of the pandemic-era lockdowns."

This is a dog whistle to the establishment brainwashed masses to not support RFK jr.
I know they just keep repeating it ad nauseum. Parroting. Maybe it's intentional, or it's like they can't understand any nuance or do even the most superficial bit of research to figure out where he stands. I used to live in San Diego though -- worked in urban planning for a while --and I think he's pretty popular with the conservationist/environmental crowd. Hopefully he said some things that will get people talking about his stance on other issues. That's a small venue. I hope he's selling out the Hollywood Bowl soon.

Last edited:
OP
I

Izzybelle

With the recent news coming out of the Israeli data and another study implicating that boosters may be causing more harm than good, perhaps it won't be long before being called anti-vax will be a net-positive.

OP
I

Izzybelle

Attachments

• 1685504343539.png
    1685504343539.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 2
OP
I

Izzybelle

I still haven't figured out why Bill Gates has a voice in any of this to begin with.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom