Robert F. Kennedy Jr as democratic nominee?

OP
I

Izzybelle

This is the first time I've heard this. IDK yet about the veracity of this particular report, but I always felt like the Israeli/Palestinian conflict -- framing it as center stage of utmost importance to every American -- was a convenient tool for dividing us politically. Honestly as a lifelong 'member' of the liberal left and a person who read Marxist theory in college, I'm starting to feel like we were the most propagandized group on the planet, while feeling safe and smug behind our 'education,' content that it was others that were 'voting against their own interests.' Ray Peat ultimately had me realizing what a joke my education was, and as time goes on I keep seeing more implicatons.

Mossy

...was a convenient tool for dividing us politically.
This seems to be at the crux of everything today. From someone just beginning to get into the know of things politically, it seems the West, until recently, was less susceptible to the political manipulation tactics that were prevalent in the rest of the world. Or, maybe I was just blind to it, like many others, which is the reason we're being manipulated so easily today. I tend to think, though, the reason the West is so manipulated today is simply because those foreign influences are now here and active: using the same tactics that were once only able to be used outside the West. Just some thoughts.

Thanks for your little bio and conversion from wokeism. It's interesting to read.

OP
I

Izzybelle

This seems to be at the crux of everything today. From someone just beginning to get into the know of things politically, it seems the West, until recently, was less susceptible to the political manipulation tactics that were prevalent in the rest of the world. Or, maybe I was just blind to it, like many others, which is the reason we're being manipulated so easily today. I tend to think, though, the reason the West is so manipulated today is simply because those foreign influences are now here and active: using the same tactics that were once only able to be used outside the West. Just some thoughts.

Thanks for your little bio and conversion from wokeism. It's interesting to read.
Thanks Mossy. Bit of a monologue I'm afraid. I don't think I was ever 'woke' though (I didn't know even know what it meant until recently learning on Twitter).. At my age it was more a matter of not paying attention, not being much of a news consumer in general, life gets in the way or whatever excuses to not have known how far the democratic party has gone astray. Didnt know about censorship or the border crisis, and was out of the country for COVID. Just getting on Twitter to follow RFK Jr's campaign has been a huge education, although I'm planning to spend less time on the internet from here on out.

Elon Musk answered a question I wondered about earlier. Apparently citizenship is also not required to vote in AZ either. It is all making sense now and importing of votes seems obvious.

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1744769659683885534?s=20

I haven't seen it yet, but the first part of the documentary series is now avaialble to rent or buy:

View: https://twitter.com/FourDiedTrying/status/1744810296357654688?s=20

OP
I

Izzybelle

Or, maybe I was just blind to it, like many others, which is the reason we're being manipulated so easily today.
Me too. Once you realize that we had a coup in the US in 1963 it makes me rethink my whole life and everything I ever believed about the media and the gov't in this country.

Mossy

Thanks Mossy. Bit of a monologue I'm afraid. I don't think I was ever 'woke' though (I didn't know even know what it meant until recently learning on Twitter).. At my age it was more a matter of not paying attention, not being much of a news consumer in general, life gets in the way or whatever excuses to not have known how far the democratic party has gone astray. Didnt know about censorship or the border crisis, and was out of the country for COVID. Just getting on Twitter to follow RFK Jr's campaign has been a huge education, although I'm planning to spend less time on the internet from here on out.

Elon Musk answered a question I wondered about earlier. Apparently citizenship is also not required to vote in AZ either. It is all making sense now and importing of votes seems obvious.

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1744769659683885534?s=20

I haven't seen it yet, but the first part of the documentary series is now avaialble to rent or buy:

View: https://twitter.com/FourDiedTrying/status/1744810296357654688?s=20

I've started this less internet perspective as well; though, the necessity to stay informed will only allow so much of a reprieve. (At least for me.)

That allowance of non-citizens to vote, and then the attempted removal of political opponents on the ballot, must have the US's Founding Fathers rolling in their graves.

Mossy

Me too. Once you realize that we had a coup in the US in 1963 it makes me rethink my whole life and everything I ever believed about the media and the gov't in this country.
Yes. Same for me. Our current state has seemed to have initiated a backwards analysis by many, as eyes have been opened. Not too long ago, I would've discredited something as the cliche, "conspiracy theory"; and I know there are many more like me. Which leads me to the sobering thought that this awakening is certainly not unknown by those committing the conspiracies. Meaning, their cards on the table: they can't go back from here.

OP
I

Izzybelle

This is an interesting thread about Sirhan Sirhan and the assassination of RFK in 1968. I can recall the hijackings and Palestinian terror attacks in the 1970's, but was too young to understand. It seems that Sirhan was viewed as a martyr by the Palestinian 'resistance' groups of the day and the PFLP stormed an embassy and took American hostages and demanded Sirhan's release, The hostages were killed when they were rebuffed by Nixon. Apparently all of this was downplayed by the US gov't and their mouthpiece the media.

When I went to college in the 80's and took a political science class on the Middle East, none of this was covered but of course Palestinian victimhood was, and I came off with the belief that "Israel is a terrorist state". I practically forgot about all of the headlines in the papers every day in my youth, and the night my parents watched RFK being shot on live TV. It was after the assassination of RFK that high-profile hijackings, storming embassies, etc. in the 70's took off as they seemed to enjoy the international attention and appeasement they've gotten and even now people keep saying "Don't stop talking about Palestine".

View: https://twitter.com/RealLoriSpencer/status/1747846905348935966?s=20

Last edited:

5LGreenback

OP
I

Izzybelle

I read the real Fauci book, it was good, packed with details but....

I really wish these RFK/ Del Bigtree (possibly controlled opp folks) would have a discussion with the virus's don't exist Drs and scientists.. The fact that they wont even engage with them on this debate or provide any valid science showing germ theory to be legitimate speaks volumes.
Just curious, what was Dr. Peat's view on germ theory?

milltown

Forum Supporter
RFK is a smart dude. And he's very health conscious. It is refreshing. l was listening to one of the few recordings of President Theodore Roosevelt, and I was surprised to hear him talking about an unholy alliance between govt insiders and big business, a century ago. It sounded just like an RFK speech. A more basic problem (and a hard one to fix) is that governments and big foundations don't solve problems: they almost always make them worse. There's no real incentive to fix things. The profit lies in forever "working on" problems that never end. Our medical system is right there too; it's a system where curing or preventing disease is rarely the goal. The big money is in endless therapies, and if they happen to injure you, it's all the better: you get to pay for them to try and fix their boo-boos.

OP
I

Izzybelle

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but I feel like what we are seeing today can be traced directly back to well before the JFK assasination -- witnessed and warned by Eisenhower -- but with that being the grand event of pulling off what was effectively a military coup in the United States of America. (Eisenhower similarly warned of the rise of gov't funded scientific-technological elite driving public policy). This election is absolutely critical.

View: https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1758529993280205039?s=20
(

Last edited:

nomoreketones

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but I feel like what we are seeing today can be traced directly back to well before the JFK assasination -- witnessed and warned by Eisenhower

Yup. Eisenhower saw where the Military Industrial complex was headed. He was powerless to stop it but he gave the US citizens the gift of knowledge. He planted the seeds that are still sprouting today as more and more people are waking up to what the military industrial complex has done to the United States.

By the time JFK was elected president of the United States, government agencies had taken over making the international executive decisions for the country and the president was just a puppet. JFK stood his ground when the CIA lied to him about the Bay of Pigs invasion and JFK wasn't going to let the CIA expand the war in Vietnam. That did him in. :(

RIP JFK - you were one of the greatest presidents in US history.

The Military Industrial Complex has since expanded into what many call "The establishment" and the military industrial complex is in the process of turning the United States into a police state.

A handful of great people including RFK jr. are willing to put everything on the line to fight for freedom and democracy in the United States.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom