No one will help and don't know what to do

Do you notice any fluctuation in your symptoms? Do they get better or worse under any conditions? If able to, could you try going on an all day hike outdoors in a beautiful location, and see if it makes you feel better or worse? How long have you been off the fluoxetine and amitriptyline?

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Dealing with never ending anhedonia, depersonalization and dysautonomia. Let me tell you this would be harsh enough without having aspergers. I feel completely powerless and my life is on hold indefinitely.

Messaged all sorts of neuropharmacologists and people with knowledge but barely anyone will help. Would rather focus on helping people with minor issues that I would trade for in a heartbeat.

I think my serotonin receptors like 5ht2c and 5ht2a are desensitized after taking fluoxetine then amitriptyline and inositol.

Recently I took 4-6mg cyproheptadine for 3 weeks but didn't get the famous rebound I got when coming off amitriptyline.
It did worsen the weight gain though so I think 5ht2c is desensitized pretty bad.

I just feel angry, frightened and lost. I don't understand this stuff and no one will help. My body is destroying itself and I simply have to solve this. Wouldn't wish it on worst enemy.
Even trying 500mg inositol the other day caused heavy muscle spasms
Maybe just st johns wort. I am trying it out now for anhedonia. It is known to be able to restore serotonin receptors.
For me is working quite well. Feeling better every day.
There is lokzo thread here on the forum where this is discussed. Search anhedonia by lokzo.

Jonk

I don't mean to sound crass but what's your diet like and approx. how many kcal per day? I know Ray talked about autism probably being linked to endotoxin and harmful additives such as silica and titanium dioxide. Biggest "life saver" supplements for me short term has been things that helps or speeds up digestion.

OP
T

Tidal

Do you notice any fluctuation in your symptoms? Do they get better or worse under any conditions? If able to, could you try going on an all day hike outdoors in a beautiful location, and see if it makes you feel better or worse? How long have you been off the fluoxetine and amitriptyline?

Nope, never any fluctuation, always the same baseline. However certain substances like inositol worsened things a great deal.

I go on walks sometimes, still can't feel connected to surroundings. I have some form of chronic fatigue as well and 6 years total

OP
T

Tidal

Maybe just st johns wort. I am trying it out now for anhedonia. It is known to be able to restore serotonin receptors.
For me is working quite well. Feeling better every day.
There is lokzo thread here on the forum where this is discussed. Search anhedonia by lokzo.

I tried it before but my fingers started moving on their own after 3 days and I think I was getting palpitations but can't be sure. I'm afraid to try it again.

Although I may not have much choice

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
T

Tidal

I've took lots of thiamine in different forms but It doesn't touch my dysautonomia.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I tried it before but my fingers started moving on their own after 3 days and I think I was getting palpitations but can't be sure. I'm afraid to try it again.

Although I may not have much choice
What do you mean by this? I cannot imagine it. How does that look like with fingers?
Also, I hope you didn't use PERIKA brand which is high in hyperforin? That one is no good.

Also 9-ME- BC is something I am looking forward to try. Supposedly is very powerful to restore receptors.

Also, with sjw I am starting to get some strong morning erections which do not want to go down...XD

OP
T

Tidal

What do you mean by this? I cannot imagine it. How does that look like with fingers?
Also, I hope you didn't use PERIKA brand which is high in hyperforin? That one is no good.

Also 9-ME- BC is something I am looking forward to try. Supposedly is very powerful to restore receptors.

Also, with sjw I am starting to get some strong morning erections which do not want to go down...XD

At rest my fingers start bending and moving without controlling them. Kind of like when you pull the trigger on a gun.
I used the same type lokzo did but it was from Bulgaria or somewhere like that.

Tried 9- me BC and it didn't help unfortunately

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
At rest my fingers start bending and moving without controlling them. Kind of like when you pull the trigger on a gun.
I used the same type lokzo did but it was from Bulgaria or somewhere like that.

Tried 9- me BC and it didn't help unfortunately
I am sorry to pound on this.
How long did you use sjw and in which doses?
Lokzo reported he felt worse when he started taking it. It was like this for me for a few days. I felt some kind of vomiting feeling originating from the back of my neck and extrem irritability.
It got better.

What side effects did you have with 9mebc and how long did you take it?

OP
T

Tidal

I am sorry to pound on this.
How long did you use sjw and in which doses?
Lokzo reported he felt worse when he started taking it. It was like this for me for a few days. I felt some kind of vomiting feeling originating from the back of my neck and extrem irritability.
It got better.

What side effects did you have with 9mebc and how long did you take it?

I don't mind. 250mg once a day for 3 days.
When I take things now I panic if I start to get weird effects and I was worried it was going to cause serotonin syndrome so stopped.

I don't remember getting any side effects from 9mebc and took for a month

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I don't mind. 250mg once a day for 3 days.
When I take things now I panic if I start to get weird effects and I was worried it was going to cause serotonin syndrome so stopped.

I don't remember getting any side effects from 9mebc and took for a month
Wau. For one month you took 9mebc without any kind of effects, good or bad? Which dose did you use? I read people say even 10mg orally is effective.

I understand that SJW inhibits serotonin reuptake so you end up with more of it. Probably because of that everybody experiences bad effects on the beginning. However, because of more serotonin in the system, you start to produce less of it(activity of Tryptophan hydroxylase reduces). That causes serotonin receptors to upregulate or become more sensitive. There is more of them cause now you have lesser amount of serotonin, so the receptors need to listen better. I think that would be the logic of it. I could be wrong about the mechanism. Maybe it would be worth sticking with it to see what happens. I think SJW caused serotonin syndrome to no one.

btw, I am using 500mg and tomorrow I am going to step up to 1g.

OP
T

Tidal

Wau. For one month you took 9mebc without any kind of effects, good or bad? Which dose did you use? I read people say even 10mg orally is effective.

I understand that SJW inhibits serotonin reuptake so you end up with more of it. Probably because of that everybody experiences bad effects on the beginning. However, because of more serotonin in the system, you start to produce less of it(activity of Tryptophan hydroxylase reduces). That causes serotonin receptors to upregulate or become more sensitive. There is more of them cause now you have lesser amount of serotonin, so the receptors need to listen better. I think that would be the logic of it. I could be wrong about the mechanism. Maybe it would be worth sticking with it to see what happens. I think SJW caused serotonin syndrome to no one.

btw, I am using 500mg and tomorrow I am going to step up to 1g.

I can't remember exactly but used a dropper and took sublingually.

You could be correct but i still worry about getting serotonin syndrome. I don't particularly want to have Parkinson symptoms for however long but I don't know if there is an alternative. And I worry the serotonin won't go down because I seem to have a lot as shown in neurotransmitter testing.

Good luck with your trial though and let us know how you get on

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I can't remember exactly but used a dropper and took sublingually.

You could be correct but i still worry about getting serotonin syndrome. I don't particularly want to have Parkinson symptoms for however long but I don't know if there is an alternative. And I worry the serotonin won't go down because I seem to have a lot as shown in neurotransmitter testing.

Good luck with your trial though and let us know how you get on
Well I suppose you don't have much options, but maybe you could combine something that blocks/reduces serotonin like metergoline plus SJW in the same time.

OP
T

Tidal

Well I suppose you don't have much options, but maybe you could combine something that blocks/reduces serotonin like metergoline plus SJW in the same time.

How long do you think it would take to work and for the excess serotonin to go down?

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
How long do you think it would take to work and for the excess serotonin to go down?
I really don't have an answer to this...you need to experiment
For me it was after 3 days I started to feel better.
I was planing myself to take some metergoline if it doesn't get better. Luckily it did.
I would take 2 drops of metergoline if I were you and once you see what kind of effect that has on you, after few days, bring in SJW. Once you bring it in you are going to start feeling worse, after a 3,4 days it will get better and then after I don't know, 2 weeks, you can take out one drop of metergoline and eventually 0 metergoline.
I can imagine it working like this. Cannot guarantee it will.

mostlylurking

And thiamine deficiency is caused by heavy metal toxicity.
Yep.

Among other things, including PUFA that gets eaten or is stored and then is released from the cells as free fatty acids. Lots of pharmaceutical drugs block thiamine function which equals a thiamine deficiency from the perspective of the cells. Metformin and Bactrim antibiotic are a couple that wreak havoc with thiamine function.

Nope, never any fluctuation, always the same baseline. However certain substances like inositol worsened things a great deal.

I go on walks sometimes, still can't feel connected to surroundings. I have some form of chronic fatigue as well and 6 years total
Wow, that is a really hard situation, and doesn't leave much clues to work with. I wish you the best.

I might have missed this, but would you mind sharing your gender, and if you have had any recent hormone tests? As I mentioned in another thread on here, I had low testosterone, which also involved anhedonia, and was resolved within a few days of starting T. I know inositol is used to lower testosterone levels in women, I am not sure what its effect on men is.

OP
T

Tidal

I really don't have an answer to this...you need to experiment
For me it was after 3 days I started to feel better.
I was planing myself to take some metergoline if it doesn't get better. Luckily it did.
I would take 2 drops of metergoline if I were you and once you see what kind of effect that has on you, after few days, bring in SJW. Once you bring it in you are going to start feeling worse, after a 3,4 days it will get better and then after I don't know, 2 weeks, you can take out one drop of metergoline and eventually 0 metergoline.
I can imagine it working like this. Cannot guarantee it will.

Well I don't have metergoline but have cyproheptadine. Don't know if you can mix that or whether it would defeat the point of taking sjw though

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom