New Study Finds Zero Amish Children Diagnosed with Cancer, Diabetes or Autism.

In a new comprehensive study, presented by VSRF founder Steve Kirsch to the Pennsylvania State Senate, it was calculated that for Amish children, who are strictly 100 percent unvaccinated, typical chronic conditions barely exist, if any at all.

Very interesting. I wonder what mainstream health practitioners will make of this.

Peatful

Smoking gun

sunny

Excellent. They will find a reason to make them an outlier.

In other news, new report, children are seeing a surprising increase in kidney stones - a condition that has been a later life problem until now.

Nick

Probably the biggest difference between the Amish and mainstream society is their low exposure to electromagnetic pollution, especially the low frequency fields from the power grid and car motors. Arthur Firstenburg has shown that cancer and diabetes barely existed prior to the construction of the electric grid, including in countries like Bhutan, where electrification did not occur until very recently.

Certainly the vaccination variable should not be ignored but I think if one really wants to be as free from chronic disease a the Amish then it is time to get a horse and buggy, build an icehouse for refrigeration, and convert all your lighting to gas lamps (not the ones with an incandescent mantle since those are radioactive).

Peatful

So glad we've got experts who explain the world to us in an unadulterated way.

Im writing my check now the the Just Stop Oil Movement now

Save My Children from Kidney Stones t shirts on order….

burtlancast

Does anyone here trust Kirsch ?

I certainly don't.

In a new comprehensive study, presented by VSRF founder Steve Kirsch to the Pennsylvania State Senate, it was calculated that for Amish children, who are strictly 100 percent unvaccinated, typical chronic conditions barely exist, if any at all.

Very interesting. I wonder what mainstream health practitioners will make of this.
Try as I might I cannot find the actual study that this article refers. Do you happen to have a link for the real clinical study that was done?

Runenight201

Probably the biggest difference between the Amish and mainstream society is their low exposure to electromagnetic pollution, especially the low frequency fields from the power grid and car motors. Arthur Firstenburg has shown that cancer and diabetes barely existed prior to the construction of the electric grid, including in countries like Bhutan, where electrification did not occur until very recently.

Certainly the vaccination variable should not be ignored but I think if one really wants to be as free from chronic disease a the Amish then it is time to get a horse and buggy, build an icehouse for refrigeration, and convert all your lighting to gas lamps (not the ones with an incandescent mantle since those are radioactive).

I don’t believe you. Cancer goes back to the Egyptians When Was Cancer First Discovered?

burtlancast

Hermes

To be so vehemently anti-vaccine and then say you're going to be vaccinated with Moderna does sound strange.

OP
Zellig Pliskin
Yes, I figured as much, but I was hoping for something I could go to bat with for the brainwashed. It seems we are preaching to the choir, as they refuse to consider content other than MSM. Good Truther-science content is hard to come by…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom