Need To Cry And Become Emotional Fast

johnsmith

Hello, I’m currently taking a Jungian influenced hypnotherapy course and I only have a couple days left. We’re currently working on the somatic healing section of the course. I had some great emotional realeases last week but then I started taking vitamin e, pregnenolone, and Dhea, and my emotions seem to have haulted. This sort of thing is inhibitory to the effectiveness of what we’re doing. Apparently strong emotions are a key ingredient for re-working old memory’s with new imaginary events, making it all stick in the unconscious, and cathartic releases.

Any ideas on how to get my emotions going again?

OP
J

johnsmith

what speicifc emotions ? fear ? anxiety ?
Any emotion would work, preferably sadness. Crying and sadness has been pretty common for people during this workshop. It seems to be the norm when getting closer to the root of things.

Last edited:
OP
J

johnsmith

taking caffeine pills will give you a very emotional adrenaline fear based response
Hmm, I don’t think that would work as good as sadness would. Adrenalin would most likely inhibit the trance induction. Should I take something estrogenic, under eat, or something?

Last edited:

Hedgehog

Caffeine won't work, it will probably just make you jittery. I'd suggest progesterone, it always made me more sentimental, l-theanine as well. And some alcohol to lower your inhibitions and open yourself to getting everything out.

MatheusPN

I don't reccomend but you are asking,
First fast for 12h
Take some anticoncepcional pill, high dose tryphtophan, do some long resistance training, continue to fast for some more 12h and then eat high pufa foods
You achieved your goal
This will **** your health

To better yourself, I advise
Study Ray work

Or take cyproheptadine low dose, BCAA with phenilanine or Tyrosine to over emotions, reign
Or just some androsterone with fruits
You will be capable to transcend or just enable to utilize crabby clowns for altruistic purposes

InChristAlone

The body is not going to release by telling it to. It needs to come up spontaneously I think that what will permanently release it rather than just conjuring up emotions. Look up Peter Levine.

Hedgehog

I don't reccomend but you are asking,
First fast for 12h
Take some anticoncepcional pill, high dose tryphtophan, do some long resistance training, continue to fast for some more 12h and then eat high pufa foods
You achieved your goal
This will **** your health

To better yourself, I advise
Study Ray work

Or take cyproheptadine low dose, BCAA with phenilanine or Tyrosine to over emotions, reign
Or just some androsterone
You will be capable to transcend or just enable to utilize crabby clowns

Did you actually bother reading the post or just come here to troll? He never said he wanted to get unhealthy, he just wants to induce a temporary state of increased emotionality. None of the things mentioned by you would achieve that.

tara

My hunch would be don't aim to use foods or supps for either excessive stimulation nor suppression of emotions, just give the body the nutrition it needs.
If you stimulate emotions artificially with substances, I'd suspect just reaction to the substance, rather than release of stored tension with any longer term benefit.

MatheusPN

Did you actually bother reading the post or just come here to troll? He never said he wanted to get unhealthy, he just wants to induce a temporary state of increased emotionality. None of the things mentioned by you would achieve that.

I leaved here a contribution to health, I am a bad guy hahaha

You know how to help him better? Then try with the way you think will
You clearly have a differemt lens

Ecstasy low dose, crazy mushroom can help him, probably accomplish

Last edited:
OP
J

johnsmith

Thanks for the input everyone. Jannelle, I first heard about somatic healing from you I think.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

Progesterone makes me very sad. I’d never take it to just make me sad. Sometimes I wonder if I actually am sad and then taking progesterone let’s me feel my emotions more than I would. On a positive note this sadness seems constructive because I can begin to talk about things that are bothering me and from there I can change them.

lampofred

Lowering serotonin makes it very easy to cry. Enough aspirin and coffee will lower serotonin to the point that tears come at will in any situation. Speaking from experience.

LUH 3417

Lowering serotonin makes it very easy to cry. Enough aspirin and coffee will lower serotonin to the point that tears come at will in any situation. Speaking from experience.
I find when I take cypro I can feel emotions in my chest very intensely. Even watching other people communicate is a very sensual experience.

MatheusPN

The exact opposite of my experience
Did you just use BCAA for lowering serotonin?

lampofred

The exact opposite of my experience
Did you just use BCAA for lowering serotonin?

No, just aspirin and coffee.

It might be that low serotonin only makes you able to cry if you have more progesterone than testosterone (caffeine and aspirin increase progesterone a lot), and that it doesn't work when you deplete serotonin with only BCAA and leave your testosterone higher than progesterone. Just guessing, not 100% sure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals