Need To Cry And Become Emotional Fast

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by johnsmith, Mar 25, 2019.

1. johnsmith

johnsmith Member

Hello, I’m currently taking a Jungian influenced hypnotherapy course and I only have a couple days left. We’re currently working on the somatic healing section of the course. I had some great emotional realeases last week but then I started taking vitamin e, pregnenolone, and Dhea, and my emotions seem to have haulted. This sort of thing is inhibitory to the effectiveness of what we’re doing. Apparently strong emotions are a key ingredient for re-working old memory’s with new imaginary events, making it all stick in the unconscious, and cathartic releases.

Any ideas on how to get my emotions going again?

2. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

what speicifc emotions ? fear ? anxiety ?

3. OP
    johnsmith

johnsmith Member

Any emotion would work, preferably sadness. Crying and sadness has been pretty common for people during this workshop. It seems to be the norm when getting closer to the root of things.

4. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

taking caffeine pills will give you a very emotional adrenaline fear based response

5. OP
    johnsmith

johnsmith Member

Hmm, I don’t think that would work as good as sadness would. Adrenalin would most likely inhibit the trance induction. Should I take something estrogenic, under eat, or something?

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Member

Caffeine won't work, it will probably just make you jittery. I'd suggest progesterone, it always made me more sentimental, l-theanine as well. And some alcohol to lower your inhibitions and open yourself to getting everything out.

7. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

fasting usually creates euphoria and happiness

8. postman

postman Member

fasting maybe

9. MatheusPN

MatheusPN Member

I don't reccomend but you are asking,
    First fast for 12h
    Take some anticoncepcional pill, high dose tryphtophan, do some long resistance training, continue to fast for some more 12h and then eat high pufa foods
    You achieved your goal
    This will **** your health

To better yourself, I advise
    Study Ray work

Or take cyproheptadine low dose, BCAA with phenilanine or Tyrosine to over emotions, reign
    Or just some androsterone with fruits
    You will be capable to transcend or just enable to utilize crabby clowns for altruistic purposes

10. sugarbabe

sugarbabe Member

The body is not going to release by telling it to. It needs to come up spontaneously I think that what will permanently release it rather than just conjuring up emotions. Look up Peter Levine.

11. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Member

Did you actually bother reading the post or just come here to troll? He never said he wanted to get unhealthy, he just wants to induce a temporary state of increased emotionality. None of the things mentioned by you would achieve that.

12. tara

tara Member

My hunch would be don't aim to use foods or supps for either excessive stimulation nor suppression of emotions, just give the body the nutrition it needs.
    If you stimulate emotions artificially with substances, I'd suspect just reaction to the substance, rather than release of stored tension with any longer term benefit.

13. MatheusPN

MatheusPN Member

I leaved here a contribution to health, I am a bad guy hahaha

You know how to help him better? Then try with the way you think will
    You clearly have a differemt lens

Ecstasy low dose, crazy mushroom can help him, probably accomplish

14. OP
    johnsmith

johnsmith Member

Thanks for the input everyone. Jannelle, I first heard about somatic healing from you I think.

15. MatheusPN

MatheusPN Member

16. raysputin

raysputin Member

Progesterone makes me very sad. I’d never take it to just make me sad. Sometimes I wonder if I actually am sad and then taking progesterone let’s me feel my emotions more than I would. On a positive note this sadness seems constructive because I can begin to talk about things that are bothering me and from there I can change them.

17. lampofred

lampofred Member

Lowering serotonin makes it very easy to cry. Enough aspirin and coffee will lower serotonin to the point that tears come at will in any situation. Speaking from experience.

18. raysputin

raysputin Member

I find when I take cypro I can feel emotions in my chest very intensely. Even watching other people communicate is a very sensual experience.

19. MatheusPN

MatheusPN Member

The exact opposite of my experience
    Did you just use BCAA for lowering serotonin?

20. lampofred

lampofred Member

No, just aspirin and coffee.

It might be that low serotonin only makes you able to cry if you have more progesterone than testosterone (caffeine and aspirin increase progesterone a lot), and that it doesn't work when you deplete serotonin with only BCAA and leave your testosterone higher than progesterone. Just guessing, not 100% sure.