My Government is Lying to Me

Regina

This is 16 minutes of a high level look at the vaccines and health issues. In his view, the path forward is for no one to take another shot. All of the vaccines are not safe for medical use. He recommends that the European countries withdraw from the WHO.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1702710666832773514

Gosh, McCullough's discourse was superb.

It's so important to lead the conversation back to all of the vaccines. Many of the controlled opposition agents work to focus on bad batches or leaks from a bad vendor.....

Beatrix_

A review of Social Justice Fallacies by Thomas Sowell, 224 pages, Basic Books (September 2023)

“Whatever the condition of human beings at the beginning of the species,” writes Thomas Sowell in his new book Social Justice Fallacies, “scores of millennia had already come and gone before anyone coined the phrase social justice.” And during those vast expanses of time, “different peoples evolved differently in very different settings around the world, developing different talents that created reciprocal inequalities of achievements in different endeavors.” They did so “without necessarily creating equality, or even comparability, in any of those endeavors.”

The social-justice movement has changed all that, turning the quest for equity into a salient feature of Western culture and politics. The past century has seen this pursuit shift from the fringes of political discourse to the heart of the mainstream, and its narrative now exerts a profound influence on the arts, education, and even religious institutions. In large parts of society, it has instilled the notion that human disparities are entirely the result of oppression, exploitation, and discrimination, and that a remedial equality of outcome must therefore be pursued at all costs. But the attractive vision of an equitable future can only be constructed by ignoring evidence and repeating a litany of fallacies.

P

Peatress

I'm speechless about the whole bill @Lizb but I guess that's the point.

"Rather amusingly, the bill makes it a crime to “send a message” containing false information in clause 156…then immediately grants immunity to every newspaper, television channel and streaming service in clause 157.

Apparently it’s OK for the mainstream media to be harmful and dishonest."

Athrunzala

1695520566450.png

1695520740002.png

Attachments

• 1695520596936.png
    1695520596936.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 3

David PS

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.newsweek.com/covid-booster-tested-mice-what-we-know-1826701[/URL]
I am wondering if this is standard testing procedure for other routinely produced jabs that are tweaked yearly because they have been deemed 'safe and effective'.

1695559484825.png

David PS

1695737672620.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals