My Government is Lying to Me

David PS

David PS

David PS

1693351058598.png

They changed the headlines.

Birdie

Love Dr. Yeadon. Thank you. I've not heard him talk about his early life before.

In recent interviews he talks about finding God. He first talked about it in a Delingpole interview but also mentions it at the end of this interview with Dr Drew.
I hadn't heard any of that either. Interesting how he became an early thinker. Then, left by his father and step-mother on that couple's doorstep. Wonderful that he was taken care of by these people and counted as their son.

I'm at the point in the video where Yeaden says, "Turn off the television.... Throw it away." I agree. As he says the fear and fake info takes its toll on anyone who watches.

Regina

I hadn't heard any of that either. Interesting how he became an early thinker. Then, left by his father and step-mother on that couple's doorstep. Wonderful that he was taken care of by these people and counted as their son.

I'm at the point in the video where Yeaden says, "Turn off the television.... Throw it away." I agree. As he says the fear and fake info takes its toll on anyone who watches.
I threw mine out the window (literally) in the late '70's.

P

Peatress

Just having one in the room gives the creeps and now people are buying smart TVs. I do keep and a eye on mainstream media, just to keep up with the lies.

AlaskaJono

Just having one in the room gives the creeps and now people are buying smart TVs. I do keep and a eye on mainstream media, just to keep up with the lies.
Yep.... I watch or peruse the Titles of the 2 minute main street news on Utoob daily. Same old stuff, War War War, Global warming, Global warming....Weather, Weather, Weather, Economy tanking, Interest rates, Fear Fear Fear.... . These are the messages that the majority of the so called West are exposed to. So we are very much in the minority.

Just heard this last night, https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/catherine-austin-fitts-explains-the?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2
Very excellent info imo. About 70 minutes. Well worth your time.

P

Peatress

Yep.... I watch or peruse the Titles of the 2 minute main street news on Utoob daily. Same old stuff, War War War, Global warming, Global warming....Weather, Weather, Weather, Economy tanking, Interest rates, Fear Fear Fear.... . These are the messages that the majority of the so called West are exposed to. So we are very much in the minority.

Just heard this last night, https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/catherine-austin-fitts-explains-the?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2
Very excellent info imo. About 70 minutes. Well worth your time.
The same messages are being pushed out around the world - that's what the World Service is for - propaganda. There is also all those charities and NGOs going round the world doing good work.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals